剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
我发现你在看表,想走吗?走吧
I saw you looking at your watch. You want to leave? Go ahead.
我只是看看几点了 - 你怕他了么?
I wanted to see what time it was. -Are you afraid of him?
才不是 - 那亲吻我啊
No. -Then kiss me.
在这? - 对,就在这里
Here? -Yes, right here.
这是合适的地点么?
Is this the proper venue?
你要不要亲? - 不不,我要亲
You don't want to? -No, no, I want to.
我非常愿意,我期望着,渴求着亲吻你
I very much want to. I desire to. I pine to.
那就在他面前吻我
Then kiss me right in front of him.
不行!他醒了怎么办?
I can't! What if he wakes up?
你竟然害怕一个躺在这里神志不清的人
A man is lying here unconscious and you're afraid of him?
你还算不算男人?
What kind of a man are you?
作为男人,我很尊重这个彻底昏迷的人
I'm a man who respects a good coma.
换作是那种暂时性的,另说
If it was one of those in-and-out comas, maybe.
可一个男人都昏迷到这份上了
But when a guy's got a coma going like this...
你都不忍♥去趁人之危
...you don't wanna mess with it.
嘿 - 嗨
Hey. -Hey.
听说马丁的事了吧? - 是啊,听说了
Did you hear about Martin? -Yeah, I heard.
想不到他竟然昏迷了 他还拿着我的吸尘器呢
I can't believe he's in a coma. He's got my vacuum cleaner.
我借给他的,他一直就没还回来 我家地毯都脏死了
I loaned it to him, he never returned it. The carpets are filthy.
我怎么办? - 谁告诉你马丁的事了?
What am I gonna do? -Who told you about Martin?
纽曼,他们是哥们
Newman. He's good friends with him.
多嘴纽曼,我该想到的
Bigmouth Newman. I should have guessed.
我的东西都押在他那呢,知道么
He's got all my attachments, you know.
问你件事,通常你要等多久…
Let me ask you something. How long do you have to wait...
才会跟一个昏迷者的前女友约会?
...for a guy to come out of a coma before you ask his ex-girlfriend out?
噢,吉娜?
Oh, Gina?
还等什么?直接打电♥话♥问柯弗基医生得了 (推广安乐死的美国病理学家)
Why wait? Why not just call Dr. Kevorkian.
我就不明白那个自杀机器是干嘛的
I don't get that whole suicide machine.
那些人住的地方没有高楼么?
There's no tall buildings where these people live?
他们不能像常人一样 把枪口塞到嘴巴里么?
They can't wrap their lips around a revolver like a normal person?
你和吉娜是怎么回事?
What's going on between you and Gina?
我昨晚陪她一起去医院了
Well, I went with her to the hospital last night.
我们在病房♥时 她极力想让我在他面前吻她
So we're in the room and she's trying to get me to kiss her in front of him.
瞧,这就是地中海女人厉害之处
That's the great thing about Mediterranean women.
好啊,然后你怎么做的?
All right. So, what did you do?
什么都没做 - 你还算不算男人啊?
Nothing. -What kind of a man are you?
那家伙都不省人事了,昏迷了…
The guy is unconscious, in a coma...
你连亲亲他女友的胆子都没有?
...and you don't have the guts to kiss his girlfriend?
我可不知道对昏迷者要行的礼节
I didn't know what the coma etiquette was.
昏迷者不必有礼节
There is no coma etiquette.
这才是昏迷的美妙所在 不必在乎你的所作所为
See, that's the beauty of the coma. It doesn't matter what you do.
你意思是,他女人、车子、衣服 统统都能轻松拿下
So you're saying his girl, his car, his clothes, it's all up for grabs.
尽管掠夺昏迷受害者战利品就是了
You can just loot the coma victim.
我给他24小时的争取时间
I give them 24 hours to get out of it.
24小时还没清干净,直接夷为平地
They can't get out of it by 24 hours, it's a land rush.
那假如昏迷受害者一个月内醒过来
So if the coma victim wakes up in a month...
他恢复知觉,醒过来了
...he's thrilled. He got out of the coma.
回家一看什么都没有啦? - 一无所有
He goes home, there's nothing left? -Nothing left!
不然我拿那个吸尘器干嘛 有人要抢先了
That's why I'm trying to get that vacuum. Somebody's gonna grab it.
马丁的灵魂向你发出警告
Martin's spirit came to you as a warning.
他为什么偏偏找乔治?
Why would he come to George?
因为乔治才有超感知觉
Because George has heightened extrasensory perception.
菲丝,把手指从鼻子里拿出来!
Faithy, get your finger out of your nose!
我就说,我与众不同 - 的确,要吃咖啡蛋糕么?
I knew it. I always felt different. -You are. Some coffee cake?
德雷克的? - 对
Drake's? -Yes.
是你特意给我准备的? - 没有啊,怎么?
Did you buy this for me? -No, why?
因为我喜欢吃德雷克咖啡蛋糕
Because I love Drake's Coffee Cake.
那就是吧 - 拿走
Maybe I did. -Take it away.
她这两天不吃东西
She hasn't eaten in two days.
波琳是谁? - 波琳?
Who's Pauline? -Pauline?
等等,噢,天哪
Wait a minute. Oh, my God.
我哥哥曾经把一个 叫波琳的女人搞大肚子了 (从之后的剧情看乔治应该是独子)
My brother once impregnated a woman named Pauline.
你想到她了? - 听到她名字的时候想到了
You think about her? -When I hear her name.
用左手搬牌
Cut these with your left hand.
有个女人,奥黛丽
There was a woman. Audrey.
鼻子很大
She had a very big nose.
我看到一个奥黛丽,但鼻子很小
I see an Audrey, but with a small nose.
对对,她鼻子整形了
Yes, yes. She had a nose job.
我深深爱过她
I loved her very deeply.
我还有机会同她说话么?
Will she ever speak to me again?
下辈子吧
Not in this life.
你非得抽烟么? - 影响你了么?
Should you be smoking? -Does it bother you?
你有孕在身啊 - 伊莲
You're pregnant. -Elaine.
怀菲丝的时候我也抽烟啊
I smoked when I had Faithy.
什么?什么?
What? What?
这个旅程我不是很清楚,乔治
I don't know about this trip, George.
你算出我要去开曼群岛了?
You can see the Cayman Islands in there?
我会遇到不测么?是什么?
Is something gonna happen to me? What?
这样对胎非常不好,你知道吗?
It's really bad for the foetus, you know that?
她是通灵的人,人家知道孩子的未来
She's a psychic. She knows how the kid's gonna be.
要不我不去旅行了?
Should I not go on this trip?
乔治…
George...
我下面说的话,你要仔细听好
...I am going to tell you something and I want you to really hear me.
行了,听着,我不明白一个…
Now, listen, I just don't know how a person, with everything...
对孕妇保健一清二楚的人 还一直叼着根烟!
...we now know about prenatal care, can put a cigarette in her mouth!
伊莲 你这是干嘛? - 真让人鄙视
What are you doing? -It's disgusting.
我用不着你教训! - 等等,别这样
I don't need this! -Look, please!
你们俩都给我走 - 噢,好啊
I would like you both to leave. -Oh, fine.
没责任感的人我得离远点
Well, I don't like to be around people who are just so irresponsible.
快滚 - 坠机?!心脏病发作?!
Get the hell out. -A plane crash?! A heart attack?!
红斑狼疮?是不是红斑狼疮?
Lupus? Is it lupus?
逼我叫管♥理♥员♥上来是吧? 他以前是以色列突击队的
Do you want me to call the super? He was an Israeli commando.
要是你一句话都不说,那就表明是坠机
If you don't say anything, I'll assume it's a plane crash.
出去 - 看来不是坠机
Get out. -Not a plane crash.
是不是坠机?
Is it a plane crash?
通灵者也该持证上岗
Psychics should be licensed.
而且方法也不复杂 只要让他们参加驾照路考就可以了
And it wouldn't be hard. We could just give them the regular DMV test...
当然了,要用银元和批萨饼把眼睛蒙住
...only with the silver dollars and the pizza dough over the eyes.
如果能顺利完成平行泊车,就是通灵者
If you can do the parallel park like that, you're a psychic.
可我们不能考查这些人,毫无疑问
We can test these people, no question about it.
比如克莱斯金,给他把支票藏起来
Like Kreskin. Instead of just hiding his check...
倒不如我们冻结了他的支票
...why don't we try stopping his check.
咱们看看他怎么处理
Let's see how he handles that.
我不喜欢你的牙刷
I do not like your toothbrush.
连刷毛都没有
There are no bristles.
你怎么说我都可以
You can say what you want about me...
不过要是你在我面前侮辱我的牙刷
...but I'll be damned if I'm gonna stand here...
我就要不客气了
...while you insult my toothbrush.
对于某人这张大嘴巴来说,它太小巧了
It is too small for someone with such a big mouth.
我问你
Let me ask you...
要是马丁醒过来你会怎样? 像个老鼠一样逃跑?
...what will you do if Martin wakes up? Run away like a mouse?
不,更倾向于“活宝三人组” 每部电影的结局那样 (美国喜剧团体)
No, more like the Three Stooges at the end of every movie.
你说的是什么人?
Who are these Stooges you speak of?
一个喜剧组合
They're a comedy team.
给我讲讲他们的故事,每一个
Tell me about them. Everything.
呃,是三个长得很滑稽的家伙 他们经常互相讽刺
Well, they're three funny-looking guys and they'd hit each other a lot.
你会给我带看他们么? - 我会带你去看他们的
You will show me the Stooges? -I will show you the Stooges.
何时? - 这个…
When? -Well...
我不知道他们现在跑到哪去了 (1975年之前团体人员都已去世)
...I don't really know where the Stooges are right now...
不过要是我找到他们 你会是第一个知道的人
...but if I locate them, you'll be the first to know.
走吧,送我下去搭计程车
Come. You walk me to a cab.
呃,我…
Well, I...
我不希望惹你不快或是怎样
I don't want you to get upset or anything...
不过因为马丁和他的情况 咱们在这里出双入对的
...but with Martin and all, maybe it's not a good idea to be seen together...
影响不是很好 因为他在这有很多朋友
...in the building, because he had a lot of friends.
你还是害怕,你不是个男子汉
You are still afraid. You are not a man.
那我衣柜里那些领带和运动衫是干嘛的?
Well, then what are all those ties and sport jackets doing in my closet?
你到底送不送我去?
Are you going to walk me to a cab or not?
好吧,我去,好吧
Yeah, all right, all right.
怎么不试试光吃水果呢? - 我一吃水果就停不下来
Why don't you just eat fruit. -Fruit makes me incontinent.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表