剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Why are you asking him? -Who's talking to you?
他说得对!永远不行!
He's right! Never!
如果你有辆超长车呢?
What if you got 10 car lengths?
你也应该先往前开很远吗?
Should you pull all the way to the front car?
如果你有一辆超长车…
If you got 10 car lengths...
你什么时候有过超长车?
When do you ever have 10 car lengths?
那周末和节假日呢?
What about Sundays and holidays?
得了吧
Please.
这是怎么了?
What's going on here?
这家伙想抢我车位
This guy tried to sneak into my space.
我最恨这种人了 希望你别让他得逞
I really hate people who do that. I hope you don't let him get away with it.
谢谢你的支持
Thank you for your support.
这帽子不错
Hey, that's a great hat.
是吗?你喜欢?
Really? You like it?
我今天在跳蚤市场买♥♥的
I got it at a flea market today.
我说,乔治,帽子真不错 - 嗯,谢谢
Hey, George, nice hat. -Yeah, thanks.
我能试试吗? - 不行!不适合你戴
Can I try it on? -No! It wouldn't fit you.
没问题,肯定合适 - 不行,快走开,纽曼
Sure, it would. -No! Get out of here, Newman.
让我试试嘛 - 不行!别动了!
Let me try it. -No! Stop it!
让他试一下嘛 - 我不想让他试!
Let him try it on. -I don't want him to!
你有毛病吧?
What is wrong with you?
你想看吗?看这儿 看个够!跑吧!
You want to see? There! There it is! Run!
好了,你想试帽子?试吧!
All right! You wanna try on the hat?! Try on the hat!
停下,乔治!停下 我刚刚还帮你说话呢
Stop it, George! Stop it. I was defending your parking.
别这样,乔治! - 算了,帽子给你了!
Come on, George! -Okay, just keep the hat!
够了,拳击比赛已经开始了 我先上楼了
That's it. The fight's already started. I'm going upstairs.
还有谁要来?伊莲? - 要看还有谁去,你去吗?
Who's coming? Elaine? -Depends on who's going. You going?
如果他去我就不去! - 我也是!
I'm not going if he's going! -Me either!
我去 - 如果他去,我就不去!
Well, I'm going. -Lf he's going, I'm not going!
那是你家! - 我不一定要回去
It's your house! -I don't have to go.
如果杰瑞不去,我也不去 - 为什么我去你就不去?
I won't go if Jerry's not. -Why won't you go if I go?
为什么?我告诉你为什么
Why? I'll tell you why.
不,别说,杰瑞 - 你不是说我伪君子吗?
No. Don't, Jerry. -Like you didn't call me a phoney!
什么?
What?
谢谢,多亏你了! - 好吧
Thanks! Real good! -All right.
杰瑞
Jerry.
我想你是完全误解我了
I think you completely misunderstood what I said.
我完全是赞扬的意思
I meant it in a complimentary way.
你知道,有时人们说:“他很坏” 其实是想说:“他很好”
You know, when people say, " He's bad," it really means, " He's good."
就是这样的
That sort of thing?
你知道,像俚语 - 举个例子
You know, slang. -Use it in a sentence.
天哪,迈克尔·乔丹真虚伪
Man, that Michael Jordan is so phoney.
你为什么要告诉他?!
Why did you tell him?!
他求我的! - 他求你?
He begged me! -He begged you?!
好了,谁想看拳击比赛?
Come on, who wants to watch the fight?
这都是谁的车? 快挪开,快点
Okay, whose cars are these? Let's move them. Let's go.
警官,我能解释一下吗?
Officer, can I explain something to you?
快开走 不然两分钟后我就开罚单了
Let's go, or I'm gonna write both of you a ticket in about two minutes.
他不能先把车头停进来
He can't pull in headfirst!
警官,他从街那头倒进来的
Officer, he backed up from down the street!
他占了2格停车位! 就坐在那儿!
He was double-parked! He was sitting there!
好了,你把车开走 这是他的车位,你不能先进车头
All right, you move your car. It's his space. You can't go in headfirst.
等等
Wait a second.
他为什么不能先停车头?
Why can't he go in headfirst?
他说那个人就在那里停着
He said the guy was just sitting over there.
你说什么啊?这个人先到这里的
What are you talking about? This guy was here first.
可是他没有停啊 - 嘿!这是他的车位!
But he didn't take it. -Hey! It's his space!
不,是他的!
No, it's his space!
你一会总得去上厕所!
You're gonna have to go to the bathroom!
你总得去上班! - 我没工作!
You'll have to go to work! -I don't have a job!
我也没有!
Neither do I!
七
Seven.
八
Eight.
九
Nine.
十
Ten.
在纽约,人们为了车位会杀人
People will kill each other for a parking space in New York.
因为他们认为 “如果我拿不到这个车位,就永远没位置了”
Because they think, " If I don't get this one, I may never get a space."
“我得绕上好几个月 直到有人搬去汉普顿”
You know. " I'll circle for months until somebody goes out to the Hamptons."
每个纽约人都知道,这里的车…
Everybody in New York City knows there's gotta be way more cars...
远远多于车位
...than parking spaces.
你看到纽约街道上整夜都有车
You see cars driving in New York all hours of the night.
这就像抢椅子的游戏 只是196♥4♥年那会儿人人有座 (那时候每个人都有椅子坐)
It's like musical chairs, except everybody sat down around 196♥4♥.
现在的问题是 汽车厂商每年
The problem is, car manufacturers
都在制♥造♥成千上万辆新车
are building hundreds of thousands of new cars every year.
他们没有同时制♥造♥出新的车位
They're not making any new spaces.
这才是他们该做的 那样岂不是很好?
That's what they should work on. Wouldn't that be great?
你去参加车展,在偌大的旋转展台上…
You go to the auto show, they got that big revolving turntable...
上面什么都没有
...and there's nothing on it.
“克莱斯勒新款:新车位” (克莱斯勒汽车公♥司♥,美国第三大汽车工业公♥司♥ 创立于1925年,创始人名叫沃尔特·克莱斯勒)
"New from Chrysler: A space."
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表