剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
I hate the dentist. -It's a cleaning.
那么你真的认为我应该做一下这个?
So you really think I should do this.
如果这能让你高兴的话, 我并不是很关注这些事情
If it makes you happy. I don't focus on these things.
但是,我必须告诉你这些
I will tell you this, though.
不幸的事是…
Unfortunately...
我们存在的社会是个十分肤浅的社会
...we live in a very superficial society.
我无法宽恕它…
I don't condone it...
…但这是无法更改的事实
...but it's a fact of life.
嗯,也许我应该去一下
Well, maybe I should.
这到底是… - 现在你让她去整她的鼻子?
What the hell? -Now you talked her into a nose job?
我?我什么都没说 - 你鼓励她去
Me? I didn't say anything. -You encouraged her to get one.
我没有鼓励她去,我没有 - “彼特 詹宁斯曾经有这么样个医生”
I didn't encourage. No encourage. -"Peter Jennings had one"?
只是有可能
It's possible.
你应该接受她现在的样子 - 不,乔治是对的
You should accept her for who she is. -No, George is right.
我要去弄一下 - 我认为这是一个错误
I wanna get one. -I think it's a mistake.
我也这么认为,真的
Me too. Really.
除非你真的想去弄一下
Unless you'd really like one, then...
我会下地狱的
I'm going straight to hell.
我敢肯定
No two ways about it.
这也许不是地狱, 你可能遇到了个坏蛋
It might not be hell, but you're gonna run into bad dudes.
我们买♥♥单吧, 她要在四点拆绑带
Get the check. She takes the bandages off at 4:00.
我们还有时间
We have time.
真是令人激动, 她马上就会有一张新面孔
It's exciting. She's gonna have a new face.
确实令人激动 - 但不像麦田怪圈小姐那么令人激动
It is exciting. -Not as exciting as Miss Crop Circles.
拜托,拜托,伊莎贝尔?
Please, please. Isabel?
她是我这辈子见过的最卑劣的女人
She is the most despicable woman I have ever met in my life.
我从没有像这样在精神上 对一个人如此厌恶
I have never been so repulsed by someone mentally...
而同时在肉体上对她如此着迷
...and so attracted to them physically at the same time.
就像我的脑子和我的老二在下国际象棋
It's like my brain is facing my penis in a chess game.
而我让老二赢了
And I'm letting him win.
不是你让它赢的, 他能一直赢到你四十岁
You're not letting him win. He wins till you're 40.
然后呢? - 它继续会赢,但威风不再
Then what? -He still wins, but it's not a blowout.
她想成为个演员
She wants to be an actress.
她让我陪她念那些低能的剧本, 而我答应了
She makes me read these moronic acting scenes with her, and I do it.
那只是因为我完全沉溺于性♥欲♥之中 我是那么无助,我为此可以做任何事
Because I'm so addicted to the sex, I'm helpless. I'll do anything.
最后,有一天,克莱默来了
So, finally, Kramer comes in the other day.
我再也不想见这个女人了
I don't want to see this woman anymore...
但是我没有扔掉她电♥话♥号♥码的毅力
...but I haven't got the willpower to throw out her number.
请帮助我吧
Please help me.
帮我
Help me.
我为你自豪
I'm proud of you.
于是我再也不用见她了, 我一点感觉都没有了
So I'm never gonna see her again. I'm going cold turkey.
不错
Good for you.
我告诉你,性方面…
I'll tell you, the sex...
我就像个野兽
I was like an animal.
我意思是,它完全不受约束
I mean, it was just completely uninhibited.
就像在一大堆人面前上厕所 并且毫不在意
It's like going to the bathroom in front of a lot of people, and not caring.
完全不是一回事
It's not like that at all.
你怎么知道夹克还在那?
How do you even know the jacket is there?
呃,我不知道,我只是猜测
Well, I don't. I'm guessing.
好,看,奥黛丽,在你拆掉绷带之前
Okay, look, Audrey, before you take the bandage off...
记住,我是那个鼓励你这么做的人
...just remember, I was the one that encouraged you to do this.
现在,你即将成为一个大美人,让我们 记住这个时刻的开始
Now that you're gonna be a great beauty, let's not forget how this began.
如果你听了伊莲的话的话 - 乔治
Lf you listened to your friend Elaine... -George.
呃? - 够了
Yeah? -Enough.
好,够了 - 我们准备好了吗?
Right, enough. -Are we ready?
来吧,让我们开始吧
Come on, let's get this show on the road.
你确定你拆的时候需要我们在场么? - 当然
You sure you want us here for this? -Yes.
这不是应该医生做的么? - 不,医生说我可以自己来
Shouldn't a doctor do it? -No, he said I could do it.
好吧,开始吧
Okay, here goes.
真是令人激动,令人激动, 就像看婴儿新生一样
This is very exciting. Very exciting. It's like watching a birth.
看起来不错
It looks good.
真是杰作 - 你被宰了
Great job. -You got butchered.
头疼 不,我很好,我很好
Head hurt. No, I'm good. I'm fine.
把他放在这
Let's put him over here.
你去哪? - 找那个医生
Where are you going? -To that doctor.
等等,等等,等等 我和你一起去
Wait, wait, wait! I'll go with you.
感觉怎样?
How you feeling?
菜里面盐放多了
Too much salt in my diet.
你需要什么东西吗? - 我很好
Can I get you anything? -I'm good.
你确定吗,我可以帮你拿任何东西
You sure? Anything.
不用
No.
结果似乎不尽如人意,不是么?
Boy, it really didn't come out too well, did it?
一点也不如意
No, it didn't. No, it didn't.
它就像,完全陷了进去
It's, like, all dented.
似乎是
Seems to be.
呃,我确定他们一定能修复它
Well, I'm sure they'll be able to fix it.
你不可能阻止现代科学, 不能阻止,你不能阻止
You can't stop modern science. Can't stop it. Can't stop science.
它不可能被阻止,绝不可能,不管怎样, 科学正一路向…
Can't be stopped. No way, no how. Science just marches...
闭嘴,乔治
Shut up, George.
闭嘴? - 对
Shut up? -Yeah.
真有趣
Interesting.
来吧,克莱默 我是认真的,给我她的号♥码
Come on, Kramer. Seriously, give me her number!
我把它扔了 - 你在撒谎
I threw it out. -You're lying.
你有,我要那个号♥码 - 我把它扔了
You've got it. I want the number. -I threw it out.
把它给我 - 你说过我不能给你的
Give it to me. -You said not to.
你还让我发了誓 - 我改变注意了,我要那个号♥码
You made me promise. -I changed my mind. I want it.
你说过不管怎么样,我都不能把它给你
You said no matter what, I'm not to give it to you.
我撒谎了,把它给我 - 你叫我别给你的
I was lying. Give it to me. -You told me not to.
我要那个号♥码 - 好吧,你要那个号♥码?给你!
I want the number! -All right! You want it? Yeah!
给你!给你!给你 看看你现在的样子
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah. Yeah, look at you.
看看你现在沉迷于什么了
Look at what you've sunk to.
看看你变成什么样子了
Look at what you've become.
照照镜子,你需要帮助,杰瑞, 你需要帮助
Look in the mirror, because you need help, Jerry. You need help.
我是不能再站在你边上帮你了 你让我感到恶心
Because I can't stand by and do it anymore. It's turning my stomach.
我不能再站在这看着你毁了你自己
I can't stand around here watching you destroy yourself!
它由内而外地摧残我
It's eating me up inside!
医生说他们要在隔膜边上再做个侧壁, 就是这
The doctor said they need to build the lateral wall of the septum. Over here.
耶
Yeah.
你看见鼻侧两边的凹洞了么? - 我看见了
You see this paranasal sinus cavity? -Oh, I got it.
看见它是怎么塌陷的了吗? 那就是导致大面♥积♥凹陷的原因
See how it's collapsed? That's what's causing this huge dent.
没错,大概吧,大概吧
Yeah. Rough, rough.
不管怎样,你知道我现在在想什么么?
So anyway, you know what I was thinking about?
什么?
What?
记得我们讨论过要一起去旅行?
Remember we talked about taking a trip together?
是么? - 我们曾说要一起去夏威夷
We did? -We talked about going to Hawaii.
夏威夷? - 不管怎样,等这件事全结束后…
Hawaii? -Anyway, I think it would be great...
…一起去夏威夷一定是件很棒的事
...to get away after all this.
呃…
Well, you...
你知道,现在去夏威夷有点麻烦
You know, Hawaii could be a little tricky now.
每年这个时候,那里都要刮大风
There's high-pressure winds down there this time of year.
到处都有碎片在那里飞呀飞,还有 很多…
There's a lot of debris constantly flying around, a lot of...
木头和火山岩
...wood and lava.
那可十分危险
It could be dangerous.
我从没听说过这些 - 呃,对,我一个朋友住在那,所以…
I never heard that. -Oh, yeah. My friend lived there, so...
我们可以去加勒比海
We could go to the Caribbean.
我得告诉你一些事 我不能去坐飞机了
I have to tell you something. You couldn't get me on a plane now.
我拿到了那些FAA(联邦航♥空♥局)的报告
I get those FAA reports directly.
我叔叔寄给我的,他曾经是个飞行员, 所以…
My uncle sends them to me. He used to be a pilot, so...
有一个大调查,在…
Big investigation in the...
在什么地方来着? 近海,在近海有个大调查
What's the word there? Offing. It's in the offing.
但那并不能阻止你去,你应该去 我不介意
But you shouldn't let that stop you from going. You could go. I don't mind.
乔治? - 嗯
George? -Yeah.
我不认为这样行得通
I don't think this is working.
自从你参军回来,你变了
Ever since you came back from the Army, you've changed.
我发誓,纳尔逊,我甚至不认识你了
I swear, Nelson, I don't even know who you are anymore.
我是纳尔逊
I'm Nelson.
台词不是这样的,杰瑞 - 好吧,好吧,抱歉
That's not the line, Jerry. -All right, all right, I'm sorry.
我没有变,艾尔玛 我只是需要更多的时间
Nothing's changed, Elma. I just need more time.
我发誓,纳尔逊,在你不在的夜晚
I swear, Nelson, sometimes at night when you're not around...
我想你想到发狂
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表