剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
How did you hurt the hamstring?
旅馆
Hotel.
怎么样?
How'd it go?
乔治?
George?
不能预约吗? 因为我的脖子还是有点酸
No appointments at all? Because my neck is still tight.
周四可以吗?
What about Thursday?
周五?
And Friday?
哦,天啊,还是谢谢你
Oh, boy. Okay. Thanks anyway.
你怎么了?
What's with you?
一个…
A...
一个…
Yes. A...
一个男人给我…
A man gave me...
一个男人给你…
Yes. A man gave you...
一个男人给我…
A man gave me...
…做了按♥摩♥
...a massage.
然后? - 然后他…
So? -So he...
…他的手和…
...had his hands and...
他就…
He was...
他就怎么了? - 他就…他就…
He was what? -He... He was...
…又碰又揉
...touching and rubbing.
那就是按♥摩♥
That's a massage.
然后我把裤子脱了 - 你把裤子脱了?
Then I took my pants off. -You took your pants off?
按♥摩♥后腿腱
For my hamstring.
他离…
He got about...
…那儿…
...two inches from...
…两英寸 - 真的?
...there. -Really?
我觉得它动了
I think it moved.
它动了? - 它应该是动了,我不知道
It moved? -It may have moved. I don't know.
我敢肯定它没动 - 它动了!
I'm sure it didn't move. -It moved!
虽然是轻微的一动 但我感觉到了
It was imperceptible, but I felt it.
也许只是想换个位置 就是…
Maybe it just wanted to change positions. You know...
…换到另外一边 - 不,不
...shift to the other side. -No, no.
绝对不是换换位置 我换过的,这次是动了
It wasn't a shift. I've shifted. This was a move.
动了又怎样? - 这是标志,验证标志
Okay. So what if it moved? -That's the sign, the test.
是否…是否因为男人动了
If a... If a man makes it move.
才不是这么验证 接触才能验证
That's not the test. Contact is the test.
接触后动了才算
If it moves as a result of contact.
要接触碰了才算?
Do you think it's contact? It has to be touched?
我的健身教练告诉我的
That's what a gym teacher once told me.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. -Hey.
我刚在“美味甜甜圈圈” 看见乔·迪马吉奥了
(棒球明星)
I just saw Joe DiMaggio in Dinky Doughnuts.
我往里面看,他当时 正在享用咖啡和甜甜圈
You know, I looked in there and there he was having coffee and a doughnut.
乔·迪马吉奥?
Joe DiMaggio?
在“美味甜甜圈”? - 是的
In Dinky Doughnuts? -Yes.
乔·迪马吉奥 - 恕我直言
Joe DiMaggio. -No. I'm sorry.
假如乔·迪马吉奥想吃甜甜圈 他会去好的饭店或者宾馆
If Joe DiMaggio wants a doughnut, he goes to a fancy restaurant.
他不会去“美味甜甜圈”
He's not sitting in Dinky Doughnuts.
也许他喜欢“美味甜甜圈”
Well, maybe he likes Dinky Doughnuts.
我坐飞机都不愿挨着男人…
I don't like to sit next to men on airplanes...
…怕膝盖碰到
...because our knees might touch.
我无法想象乔·迪马吉奥坐在…
I can't see Joe DiMaggio sitting at the counter...
…又小、又脏、味道又难闻的 “美味甜甜圈”的柜台边上
...at little, tiny, filthy, smelly Dinky Doughnuts.
凭什么他就不能像其他人 那样吃甜甜圈呢
Why can't he have a doughnut like everybody else?
他当然可以吃甜甜圈 但不是在“美味”
He can have a doughnut, but not a Dinky.
我不喜欢用小便池 总是尿不出来
I don't even like to use urinals. Always been a stall man.
我告诉你…
Look, I'm telling...
我告诉你 那就是乔·迪马吉奥
I'm telling you, that was Joe DiMaggio.
跟玛丽莲梦露睡过的男人 去“美味甜甜圈”
The guy slept with Marilyn Monroe. He's in Dinky Doughnuts.
医生证明怎么办?
What about this doctor's note?
咱们去找罗伊 - 我从没说要这么办啊
Let's go see Roy. -I never said I'd do that.
你说的这是什么话? 那可是75美元
What are you talking about? That's 75 bucks.
我没有工作 我可付不起
I'm not working. I can't afford that.
这样感觉不太好
I don't know how I feel about it.
你是谁啊?教友派信徒吗?
Oh, what are you, like a Quaker now?
好吧,好吧
All right, all right.
尿不出来
A stall man, huh?
不知道你能否给我们 开一个医生证明?
So we were wondering if it was possible for you to write us a note.
其实你不开也没关系
And if you can't, believe me, it's fine.
人家没说不开啊 - 假如你觉得这很奇怪
He didn't say he can't. -Lf you feel funny about it at all.
人家没觉得奇怪 - 人家觉得了
He doesn't feel funny. -Lf he does.
你觉得奇怪吗? - 算了
Do you feel funny? -Forget it.
人家什么都没说呢 - 人家觉得奇怪
He didn't say anything. -He feels funny.
您可以不开的 - 人家知道!
You don't have to do this. -He knows that!
我们这就出去? 咱俩的友谊是不是结束了?
Should we go? Is this a breach of our friendship?
你能再戏剧化点吗?
Oh, can you be any more dramatic?
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
霍利菲尔德 他是我一个病人的好朋友
Holyfield. He's a good friend of one of my patients.
他身材不错,是吧?
He's got a hell of a body, doesn't he?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
你喜欢他吗?
Do you like him?
什么叫“喜欢他吗”?
What do you mean, like him?
你喜欢他吗? - 他是个不错的拳击手…
Do you like him? -Well, I mean, he's a good fighter...
…也是个不错的男人 但我不喜欢他
...and a nice guy, but I don't like him.
你怎么会不喜欢他呢? - 为什么要喜欢?
How come you don't like him? -Why should I?
你怎么回事啊? - 没事啊,怎么了?
What is the matter with you? -Nothing. Why?
你觉得有问题?我与众不同?
You think something's wrong? Am I different?
你想要医生证明 - 你可以不开的,真的
So you want the notes? -You don't have to, really.
无所谓,没事
No, no. It's okay.
我们也应该给伊莲开一张 乔治?
We should probably get one for Elaine too, right, George?
乔治?
George?
乔治
George.
再下一周呢?
What about the week after?
还不能预约了?
No appointments at all?
什么?
What?
能不能…?
Well, can l...?
能不能至少让我跟她说两句 我好道个歉
Can I at least just talk to her so I can apologize?
算了
Forget it.
难以置信 我只不过无意说了一些…
I can't believe this. I make one innocent comment...
…宾夕法尼亚的疯子的事 就被封♥杀♥了
...about some lunatic in Pennsylvania, and I'm cut off.
这女的有病
This woman is insane.
你怎么了?
What's with you?
什么?
What?
你靠我太近了 挤死我了
You were too close to me. I was all scrunched in there.
你挤的我
Hey, you scrunched me.
我先坐在这的
I sat down here first.
嘿
Hey.
我又在甜甜圈店 看到迪马吉奥了
I saw DiMaggio in the doughnut shop again.
是的 - 乔·迪马吉奥?
Yeah. -Joe DiMaggio?
乔·迪马吉奥 这次我进去了,就坐他对面
Joe DiMaggio. This time I went in and I sat down across from him...
看得那个仔细
...and I really watched him.
我研究了他的每一个动作
I studied his every move.
例如,浸甜甜圈
For example, he dunks.
乔·迪马吉奥浸甜甜圈? - 是的
Joe DiMaggio dunks his doughnuts? -That's right.
现在我知道那不是他 他不可能浸甜甜圈的
See, now I know it's not him. Joe DiMaggio could not be a dunker.
他浸的
Oh, he's a dunker.
为什么他不能浸? - 他全神贯注于一点
Why couldn't he be a dunker? -Nothing diverts his attention.
比如,我坐这儿
Like, I'm sitting in there, you know...
然后我开始敲桌子 希望他能抬头
...and I start banging on the table so that he'll look up.
例如,我坐在这儿,然后我…
Like I'm sitting there, and l...
他一动不动 于是我嚎叫了几声,就像…
He wouldn't move. So then I started doing these yelping noises, like:
毫无反应,因为他太专注了
No reaction, because the guy is so focused, you see.
隔绝周围的所有事物
He can just block out anything that's going on around him.
他就是这么打棒球的
See, that's how he played baseball.
他浸起来就像击球一样
He dunks like he hits.
那么然后呢? - 然后…
So then what? -Well...
然后女服务生过来让我闭嘴
...then the waitress, she comes up and she tells me to shut up...
否则就把我扔出去
...or they're gonna throw me out.
你为什么不喊他的名字?
Why didn't you just call out his name?
你又怎么了?
What happened to you?
那帮小孩叫我玛丽
These kids called me a Mary.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表