剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
I have a friend who's got a baby.
“过来看看孩子”
"Gotta see the baby.
“你必须得抽空来看看我的孩子”
You've got to come over and see the baby. "
没有人会想要你特地来拜访 他们的祖父,不是吗?
Nobody ever wants you to come over and see their grandfather, do they?
“你必须要来看看我的祖父 来看看他”
"You've got to see my grandfather. You've got to see him.
“他真的很可爱”
He's so cute.
“体重有165磅4盎司,他们这个 年纪的时候我最喜欢了”
168 pounds, 4 ounces. I love them when they're this age.
“有1000个月大”
He's 1000 months.
“80多岁对于老人来说 实在是个美好的时光”
You know, the mid-80s is such a good time for the grand-people.
“你去看望80多岁的老人”
The mid-80s, you gotta see them.
“他今天自己去上厕所了”
He went to the bathroom by himself today. "
去探望刚有孩子的人的时候 最麻烦的就是…
You know what's tough about seeing people when they have a baby...
…你必须要配合他们的热情程度
...is that you have to match their level of enthusiasm.
你知道我在说什么 他们总是非常兴奋
You know what I mean? They're always so excited.
“你觉得他怎么样啊?”
"What do you think of him?"
我曾经见过一对这样的夫妇:
I'd like to meet a couple that goes:
“坦白地说,我们有了他之后 并不怎么开心”
"You know, we're not that happy with him, frankly.
“我们真的犯了一个大错误 我们本来应该买♥♥一个金鱼缸的”
I think we really made a big mistake. We should have got an aquarium.
“你想要他吗?我们不想要他 你想要他吗?”
You want him? We don't even want him. You want him? "
今晚过得很开心,真的很有意思 真谢谢你
Thanks for a nice evening. This was really fun.
是啊,的确
Yeah, it was.
上帝,我到底是不是要 给她一个晚安吻呢?
Gosh, should I kiss her good night?
他是不是想来吻我呢?
Is he going to try and kiss me?
我很喜欢肯琼菜 - 真的吗?
I love Cajun cooking. -Really?
我母亲有四分之一肯琼血统
You know, my mom's one-quarter Cajun.
我父亲有二分之一醉鬼血统
Oh, my father's half-drunk.
或许他们应该在一起
Maybe they should get together.
上吧,吻她
Go ahead. Kiss her.
我是一个棒球手,该死的
I'm a baseball player, damn it.
他到底在等什么呢?
What's he waiting for?
我还以为他很酷
I thought he was a cool guy.
快啊,我是79年的MVP(最佳球员) 我能做任何我想做的事
Come on. I won the MVP in '79. I can do whatever I want to.
这气氛真尴尬
Well, this is getting awkward.
晚安
Well, good night.
晚安
Good night.
这家伙以为自己是谁?
Who does this guy think he is?
我就是基思·赫尔南德兹
I'm Keith Hernandez.
还有谁?
Who else?
穆奇,穆奇也在那里
Mookie. Mookie was there.
你认识他?
You know him?
我不认识他,但是我知道他是谁
Well, I don't know him. I know who he is.
他实在是个好小伙子 你真应该见见他
He's such a great guy. You should meet him.
他就是那个击出了… - 我知道,他在第六局击出了那一棒!
He's the one who got that hit... -I know. He got the hit in game six!
然后发生了什么?
So then what happened?
什么都没有,他就送我回家了
Nothing. Then he took me home.
那你们两个有没有…
So did you two...
…有没…?
...have...?
什么?
What?
你知道我在说什么
You know.
牛奶?
Milk?
不是 - 饼干?
No. -Cookies?
他昨晚有吻你吗?
Did he kiss you good night?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么意思,你不知道?
What do you mean, you don't know?
好吧,他吻了我,满意了?
All right. He kissed me, okay?
哪一种吻?
Well, what kind of a kiss?
是轻轻吻一下?是一般亲吻? 是缠绵热吻?
Was it a peck? Was it a kiss? Was it a long make-out thing?
在轻吻和热吻之间
Between a peck and a make-out.
你喜欢上他了
So you like him.
我不明白,之前你妒忌我
I don't understand. Before you were jealous of me.
现在你在妒忌他?
Now you're jealous of him?
我妒忌每一个人
I'm jealous of everybody.
你好
Hello.
怎么了?
Oh, hi. What's happening?
什么?
What?
当然
Sure.
好的
Yeah, okay.
那么…待会见
Then... I'll see you then.
好的
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
再见
Bye.
谁来的电♥话♥? - 基思
Who was that? -That was Keith.
怎么了? - 他想让我帮他去搬家
What's going on? -He wants me to help him move.
帮他搬家?
Help him move?
搬什么?
Move what?
家具
You know, furniture.
那你怎么说?
So, what did you say?
我说,好的 但我觉得有点不对劲
I said, yes, but I don't feel right about it.
我的意思是,我和他并不熟
I mean, I hardly know the guy.
这在男人和男人之间是很大一步
That's a big step in a male relationship.
最大的一步 就好像是那种关系一样
The biggest. That's like going all the way.
你觉得你还没有做好准备…
And you feel you're not really ready for...
我们只出去过一次
Well, we went out one time.
你难道不觉得进展得 有那么点太快了
Don't you think that's coming on a little too strong?
Hey.
怎么了?
What's going on?
基思·赫尔南德兹刚才打电♥话♥ 叫我去帮忙搬家
Keith Hernandez just asked me to help him move.
什么?
What?
你根本和他不熟
Well, you hardly know the guy.
真麻烦!
What a nerve!
我没说错吧?我告诉过你吧?
You see? Wasn't I right about this guy? Didn't I tell you?
你不会答应,是吧?
Oh, you're not gonna do it, are you?
我说,好的 - 你说好的?!
I said, yes. -You said yes?!
你就没有一点自尊和骄傲吗?
Don't you have any pride or self-respect?
你怎么可以这么作践你自己?
I mean, how can you prostitute yourself like this?
你准备怎么做?开车送他去机场?
Are you gonna start driving him to the airport?
我不是送他去机场
I'm not driving him to the airport.
随便
Oh, boy. I don't know.
克莱默,帮我个忙好吗? - 什么?
Kramer, do me a favor, would you? -What?
不要和任何人提起这件事
Don't mention it to anybody.
我希望你从来没 和我提起这件事情
I wish you never mentioned it to me.
今晚过得真愉快,凯莉
I had a great time tonight, Carrie.
我会一到家就给你打电♥话♥
And I will call you as soon as I get home.
不用麻烦了
Don't bother.
麻烦?什么麻烦?
Bother? What kind of bother?
我更希望你不要打电♥话♥给我
I would prefer it if you didn't.
为什么,有什么不对吗? - 结束了,伙计,完了
Why? Is anything wrong? -It's over, buddy. Done.
我们结束了,再会,再见 拜拜,撒由那拉
Finished. So long. Goodbye. Adios. Sayonara.
为什么? - 我仔细想过了
Why? -I've been thinking about it.
你没有工作,没有志向
You got no job. You got no prospects.
你就像毕甫·罗曼 (《推销员之死》主人公)
You're like Biff Loman.
我有去五金店应征
I went to the hardware store interview.
你认为我会因为别人 送我一盒钉子…
You think I'm going to spend my life with somebody...
…而和他度过下半生?
...because he can get me a deal on a box of nails?
我以为我们志同道合
I thought we were a team.
如果我要买♥♥钻头 我会打电♥话♥给你
If I ever need a drill bit, I'll call you.
凯莉,能不能帮个忙?
Carrie, could you do me a favor?
能不能不要把这个事情 告诉你母亲?
Could you not mention this to your mother?
我不喜欢炫耀…
You know, I hate to brag...
…但我真的得过11次金手套奖
...but I did win 11 straight Gold Gloves.
如果不是你提起 我本来不会说的
I wouldn't have brought it up, but since you mentioned it.
我没有提起过
I didn't mention it.
不管怎样,我得过
Well, I won them anyway.
那么,我想…
Well, so what? I mean...
…你是一垒手
...you played first base.
人们总是把最差的球手放在一垒
I mean, they always put the worst player at first base.
所以他们把我放在这个位置 我水平很臭
That's where they put me, and I stunk.
伊莲,你一点不了解一垒重要性
Elaine, you don't know the first thing about first base.
我知道怎么走到一垒…
Well, I know something about getting to first base...
…我知道你永远不会在那里
...and I know you'll never be there.
我觉得,我早就在那里了
The way I figure it, I've already been there.
我打算今晚11点上二垒
And I plan on rounding second tonight at around 11:00.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表