剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
不,他刚走
No, he just left.
你和他分手了?
You broke up with him?
我也是!
Me too!
怎么了?
What happened?
抽烟,原来你喜欢和 艾弗莱特·库珀医生一样的人约会 (致力于反对烟草、艾滋、堕胎)
Oh, smoking. You know, you're like going out with C. Everett Koop.
我?不,我做不到
Me? No. I couldn't go through with it.
我只是觉得我还没有准备好
I just didn't feel ready.
你现在在干什么?
So, what are you doing now?
好主意,好的
Oh, great idea. Okay.
我30分钟内到
I'll meet you there in, like, 30 minutes.
好的,再见
Okay, bye.
基思!基思!
Keith! Keith!
怎么了?基思在哪? - 你和他刚刚错过,他刚走
What happened? Where's Keith? -You just missed him. He just left.
你找他有什么事?
What do you need him for?
基思! 基思! 这里!
Keith! Keith! Up here!
能给我帮个忙吗?
Look, could you do me a favor?
我需要你和我一起去 失业保险计划处!
I need you to go to the unemployment office with me!
我…我是杰瑞的朋友!
L... I'm Jerry's friend!
我们在更衣室见过!
The guy from the locker room!
我是那个"独食”!
I'm the chucker!
只要五分钟!
Lt'll take five minutes!
等等!等等!
Wait! Wait!
毕甫…
Well, Biff...
…接下来你要干吗?
...what's next?
我不知道
I don't know.
打扰了
Excuse me.
我刚才走在你后面…
I was walking behind you, and you...
…你钱包掉了
...dropped your wallet.
在你搬家的时候 你的整个世界就会变成箱子
When you're moving, your whole world becomes boxes.
你满脑子想的就是箱子 箱子在哪里?
That's all you think about, is boxes. Where are there boxes?
你在街上乱逛,进出商店
You just wander down the street, going in and out of stores.
“这里有箱子卖♥♥吗? 你有见到箱子吗”
"Are there boxes here? Have you seen any boxes?"
我是说,你甚至无法与人交谈 因为你无法集中注意力
I mean, you can't even talk to people because you can't concentrate.
“闭嘴!我在找箱子!”
"Shut up! I'm looking for boxes!"
过了一会,你沉浸在此 你甚至可以嗅到它们
So after a while, you become really into it. You can smell them.
你走进商店说
You walk into a store:
“这有箱子”
"There's boxes here.
“别告诉我你没有,该死! 我可以嗅出来!”
Don't tell me you don't have boxes. Damn it! I can smell them! "
你变得就像着了魔
You become, like, obsessed.
“每天早上我都喜欢闻一下 硬纸板盒的味道”
"I love the smell of cardboard in the morning."
葬礼上,周围的人都在哭泣 你盯着棺材说
At a funeral, everyone's crying around. You're looking at the casket:
“多漂亮的箱子!”
"That's a nice box.
“有人知道那人从哪里 搞到这个箱子的吗?”
Does anybody know where that guy got that box?
“当他用完了之后 你觉得我能得到它吗?”
When he's done with it, you think I could get that?
“那上面的把手很漂亮”
It's got some nice handles on it. "
这就是死亡,真的 你人生最后的一次大搬家
And that's what death is, really. It's the last big move of your life.
灵车就好比是搬场车
The hearse is like the van.
护棺者就好比是朋友
The pallbearers are close friends.
唯一一群你可以找来帮你 像那样大搬家的人
The only ones you could really ask to help you with a big move like that.
棺材就是那个你一生都在追求的 完美,精致的大箱子
And the casket is that great, perfect box...
唯一的问题是...
...you've been looking for your whole life.The only problem is
当你找到的时候 你已经躺在里面了
... once you find it, you're in it.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表