剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
通常在你家附近总会有 这么一个店…
You know.There's always one location in your neighbourhood, one store...
不停被人倒手
...that's constantly changing hands.
每个人家附近都会有 先是个皮具店…
Everybody has this in their neighbourhood. It's a leather store...
然后开始卖♥♥酸奶 又开始卖♥♥狗粮
...then it's a yoghurt shop, it's a pet supply.
不停在变 似乎没人能在那里做长生意
It's constantly changing. Nobody can do business there.
就像是零售业的百慕大三角区
It's like some sort of Bermuda Triangle of retail.
一个接一个的商店开张然后销声匿迹
Stores open up and then they just disappear without a trace.
没人知道发生了什么
Nobody knows what happened.
我猜就像是《第三类接触》里 当外星人来到地球 母舰…
Eventually, when aliens land and the mothership from Close Encounters...
底座慢慢放下 所有的小店老板摇摇晃晃地走出来…
The bottom will slowly open and all these store owners will wander out...
一脸茫然 嘟囔着: “我还以为客流量应该更大一些”
...in a daze, going, " I thought there was gonna be more walk-in traffic."
宋飞正传 第三季 第7集 “小餐馆”
她觉得我人很好 女人们都觉得我很好
She thinks I'm nice.
但男人不坏女人不爱 - 真神奇
Women don't want nice. -Amazing.
从那家店开业到现在 我就没见一个人进去过
I haven't seen one person go in that restaurant since it opened.
可怜的家伙 - 为什么好人不好?
Poor guy. -Why is nice bad?
当好人不吃香时 我们是生活在多么畸形的社会里啊?
What kind of a sick society are we living in when nice is bad?
什么味儿?你喷了什么?
What's that smell? What are you wearing?
啊?就是一点古龙水
What? A little cologne.
男人啊
Manly.
莫妮卡让我喷的 - 你为什么不拒绝?
Monica wants me to wear it. -Why didn't you say no?
我人太好了
I'm too nice.
看看这个可怜的家伙 他的家人也许在遥远的巴基斯坦…
Look at this poor guy. His family's probably back in Pakistan waiting...
等着他寄生活费
...for him to send back money.
真可怕
This is horrible.
她想让我测智商
She wants me to take an IQ test.
因为你竟然会愚蠢到喷古龙水
It's because you're stupid enough to wear the cologne.
没有 她研究生阶段选了这门课
No. She's taking this course in education for her master's.
是她研究课题的一部分 所以我必须充当小白鼠
It's part of her research project, so I have to be a guinea pig.
我还从来没做过小白鼠 做过羊 当过马屁精…
I've never been a guinea pig. Been a sheep, been a toady...
我对你真是无语
I can't talk to you anymore.
好吧 抱歉 继续 继续说你的智力测试
All right, I'm sorry. Go ahead. You're taking the IQ test.
那样她会发现我很低能的
She's gonna find out I'm a moron.
人们认为我很聪明 但其实我并不聪明
People think I'm smart, but I'm not smart.
谁认为聪明?
Who thinks you're smart?
那东西我绝不会超过100的
I won't break 100 on this thing.
什么东西? - 你根本没听我说
What thing? -You don't listen anymore.
哦 智商测验 是的
Oh, the IQ thing. Yeah.
我肯定我是低智商
I'm sure I have a low IQ.
15年了我一直在为我的SAT分数撒谎 (SAT美国高考)
I've been lying about my SAT scores for 15 years.
你多少分? - 我得多少分 还是我说我得多少分?
What did you get? -What did I get, or what do I say I got?
你说多少? - 1409
What do you say? -I say 1409.
1409 很不错啊 - 还用你说
1409, that's a good score. -You're telling me.
那你考了多少分?
What did you really get?
你是我朋友对吧 - 当然
You're my friend. -Of course.
我们无话不谈 对吧? - 希望如此
I tell you everything, right? -I hope so.
但这个我要带到坟墓里去
Well, this I take to the grave.
他做墨西哥菜 做意大利菜 还做中国菜
He's serving Mexican, Italian, Chinese.
各国的菜都有 所以才没人进去吃饭
He's all over the place. That's why no one's going in.
你干吗一直看他啊?
Why do you keep watching?
我不知道 我有点强迫症了
I don't know. I'm obsessed with it.
就像是马桶里努力求生的蜘蛛
It's like a spider in the toilet, struggling for survival.
尽管你知道它不可能做到…
And even though you know he's not gonna make it...
但还是忍♥不住为它加油
...you root for him for a second.
然后你冲马桶
Then you flush.
呃 那可是蜘蛛
Well, it's a spider.
人们通常不喜欢…
Sometimes people won't go in a place...
进那种没人吃饭的饭店
...if they don't see anyone else in there.
你非得这么做吗?杰瑞 别 很让人讨厌
Do you have to do that? Jerry, don't do that. That is so annoying.
火箭炮乔(英国朋克乐团)
Bazooka Joe.
门铃? - 这是你家
The buzzer? -It's your house.
我家 你只有收租金时才会去按门铃
My house. You gotta be on the lease to press the buzzer.
谁? - 乔治
Yeah? -It's George.
上来吧
Come on up.
开战的理由 - 什么?
Casus belli. -What's that?
拉丁语 我在书上看到的 就只是想大声说出来
It's Latin. I read it in some book. I just wanted to say it out loud.
快进去啊
Come on, go in.
进啊
Go in.
你怎么不进去? - 我是怕我会和他攀谈起来…
Have you gone in there? -No. I'm afraid we'll start talking...
然后结局是我成为他的合伙人
...and I'll wind up going partners with him.
嘿
Hey.
如果我从这里给他一枪 我们两个就都彻底解脱了
I could probably shoot him from here. I'd be doing us both a favour.
我喷了古龙水 满意了?
I'm wearing some cologne, all right?
是吗 很好啊
Sure. Fine.
开战的理由
Casus belli.
开战的理由
Casus belli.
什么意思? - 你什么时候开始喷香水了?
What's that? -Since when do you wear cologne?
干嘛那么关注我一举一动?
Why is what I do so important?
我为什么总是被关注的焦点?
Why must I always be the focal point of attention?
放过我 让我活
Let me just be. Let me live.
你智商测验怎么样了? - 还没测
How'd you do on that IQ test? -I didn't take it yet.
什么智商测验? - 什么是Casus belli?
What IQ test? -What's casus belli?
没什么 - 跟我有关吗?
Oh, it's nothing. -Is it about me?
为什么你一定是被关注的焦点?
Why must you always be the focal point of attention?
为什么不能放过你? 为什么不能让你活?
Why can't you just be? Why can't you live?
就是个拉丁短语 乔治 没什么意思 现在说说你的测试
It's just a Latin phrase. It does not mean anything. Now, what is this test?
他正在约会的那个女人要他做的 是她的一个研究生课题
This woman he's dating is making him take this IQ test for this course.
哦 很有趣 - 是啊 有趣
Oh, that sounds like fun. -Yeah, fun.
智力测试纯粹是胡扯 什么也证明不了
IQ tests are totally bogus. They prove nothing.
你肯定没问题 你那么聪明 - 不 你看 他可不聪明
You'll do well. You're smart. -No, see, he's not smart.
人们觉得他聪明 其实不是
People think he's smart, but he's not.
你SAT拿了多少分?
What did you get on your SATs?
很难说
It varies.
我都不知道我智商多少 - 我145
I don't even know my IQ. -Mine's 145.
1-4-5! - 得了吧你
One forty-five! -Get out of here.
你得了吧你 - 你得了吧你
You get out of here. -You get out of here.
也许你该替我来考
Maybe you should take the test for me.
那就了不起了 智力测验作弊
That would be something, cheating on an IQ test.
还记不记得大学的时候你从窗户
Remember in college when you passed Lettick the test...
把试♥卷♥递给莱特克?
...out the window?
你成了当时的传奇人物 - 没错
You became a legend after that. -Yeah.
我那个时候还是很有胆量的
Yeah, I really had some guts back then.
我们为什么不再来一次? - 什么?
Why don't we do it again? -What?
你帮我做智力测验
You could take the IQ test for me.
我从窗户递给你 她住一楼
I'll pass it to you out of a window. She lives on the first floor.
你说真的? - 为什么不呢?
You serious? -Why not?
那我去哪儿做呢?
Where would I take the test?
我也不知道 她住在街角 就在那做或者去咖啡店
She lives around the corner. Take it here or go to the coffee shop.
不 太吵了 - 去梦幻餐厅吧
No, too noisy. -Take it at the Dream Cafe.
你连老鼠叫都听不见
You won't hear a peep.
嘿 你觉得如何? - 嘿 我喜欢恶作剧
Hey, what do you think? -Hey, I love a good caper.
嘿 就应该这样 不是吗?恶作剧家
Yeah, that's what it is, isn't it? A caper.
你答应了?
You'll do it?
当然 - 帅!太棒了!
What the hey. -Yeah! Beautiful!
对不起
Sorry.
欢迎光临梦幻餐厅 - 哦 我很早就想来了
Welcome to the Dream Cafe. -Well, I've been looking forward to it.
您是如何得知我们餐厅的呢?
How did you hear about us?
人们… 人们都在谈论
People. People are talking.
吸烟区还是非吸烟区? 我们都有
Smoking or nonsmoking? We are proud to offer both.
非吸烟区吧 - 好的
Nonsmoking would be great. -Very good.
我叫巴布·巴哈特 您的服务生
My name is Babu Bhatt. I will be your waiter.
热热的消毒面巾
A steaming hot, folded face cloth for your pleasure.
谢谢 - 小店特色有墨西哥煎玉米卷…
Thank you. -Our specials are tacos...
希腊茄盒还有加拿大弗兰克斯-豆汤
...moussaka and franks and beans.
那你给我推荐一个吧?
Well, what do you recommend, my good fellow?
火鸡 - 好 那就火鸡♥吧♥
The turkey. -Well, the turkey it'll be.
我得说你的餐厅开在这里真的是很好
May I say you have a splendid establishment here, my friend.
你的生意肯定会长久兴隆的
I'm sure you'll flourish at this location for many, many years.
你真是好人 非常好的好人 谢谢
You're a very kind man. Very kind. Thank you.
好人
Very kind.
好人 我的确是好人
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表