剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥了还能这样
To be naked and still be able to do this.
我觉得这很有意义
I think that would really help a lot.
精神病院?
A mental institution?
你知道他们在那做什么吗? 你们看过《飞跃疯人院》吗?
You know what they do in there? Did you see Cuck oo's Nest?
他们把电极按到你头上
They put those electrodes in your head.
也不能说是精神病院
It's not really a mental institution.
更像是个心理诊所
It's more like a depression clinic.
她去了沃特哈温,挂了个号♥ 我受不了了
She went out to Woodhaven and checked herself in. I'm sick over this.
谁告诉你的? - 她的室友
Who told you this? -Her roommate.
我曾把女人整成过同性恋…
I've driven women to lesbianism before...
却从没有把人弄进过精神病院
...but never to a mental institution.
我的朋友鲍勃·萨克曼诺 接受过休克疗法
My friend Bob Sacamano had shock treatments.
但是他的神经突触太大 没有效果
But his synapses were so large, had no effect.
我不喜欢因财政担忧而发火
You know, I hate to raise a crass financial concern...
但是,有没有任何 关于我单子的下落?
...but was there any information as to the whereabouts of my papers?
她放到钱包里了 她当时肯定带在身上
She put them in her pocketbook. She probably took them out there with her.
现在呢? - 不知道
So, what now? -I don't know.
咱们现在去?
Can we go out there?
去哪? - 沃特哈温
Where? -Woodhaven.
可以
We could.
我很紧张
I'm very nervous about this.
我从未跟精神病患者聊过天
I've never spoken to a mental patient before.
我堂兄道格拉斯 也曾呆过这种地方
My cousin Douglas was in a place like this one time.
他来我家吃饭,没有汽水了…
Came over to my house for dinner, there was no soda...
然后他就犯病了
...and he went berserk.
他开始尖叫:“百事呢?百事呢?”
He was screaming, "Where's the Pepsi? Where's the Pepsi?"
我应该到类似的地方治治
I should be in a place like this.
我嫉妒这个女人
I envy this woman.
天天穿着拖鞋
Get to wear slippers all day.
朋友来访 他们同情你
Friends visit, they pity you.
同情常被低估 我喜欢,这很棒
Pity's very underrated. I like it. It's good.
此外,你还会接受 文字联想测试,我喜欢
Plus, they give you those word- association tests. I love those.
这测试棒极了 根本没有错误答案
They're great. There's no wrong answer.
土豆 - 肺结核
Potato. -Tuberculosis.
毯子 - 勒罗伊
Blanket. -Leroy.
草 - 肺结核
Grass. -Tuberculosis.
哦,她来了
Oh, boy. Here she comes.
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
哦,克莱…
Oh, Kram...
克莱默!克莱默! 能不能请你…
(穿帮镜头:克莱默女友躲在门后等待上场)
Kramer! Kramer, could you please...
穿上点什么?
...put something on?
天啊
Well... Oh, boy.
想吃点剩菜吗?
Listen, you want some leftovers?
我做了点非洲菜 非洲肉末烤饼
I made some African food. There's yambalas and sambusa.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
还上♥床♥吗? - 嗯,马上,宝贝
Are you coming back to bed? -Yeah, yeah. I'll be right there, babe.
嗨,伊莲
Hi, Elaine.
你觉得那咖啡桌子怎么样?
What did you think of the coffee table?
很难被看到
It's invisible.
没事吧?
So is everything cool or what?
你看起来有点不正常
Yeah, you seem a little bit dysfunctional.
呃… - 快点,伊莲…
Well... -Come on, Elaine...
说实话吧
...just tell us the truth.
实话?
The truth?
你想听实话?
You want the truth?
你是哪位?
Who are you?
这是我的朋友…
This is my friend...
杰瑞
...Jerry.
你这是什么意思?
Why are you talking like that?
你想要什么?
And what do you want?
想要? 我能要什么?
Want? What could I possibly want?
我过来是因为我听乔治 讲了关于你的很多趣事
I just came because I heard so many nice things about you from George.
乔治认为我自命不凡
George thinks I'm pretentious.
自命不凡 谁不呢?我是说…
Pretentious. Who isn't pretentious? I mean...
假如所有自命不凡的人 都在精神病院的话
...if everyone that was pretentious was in a mental institution...
很明显,这不是精神病院
Obviously, this isn't a mental institution.
你收回这些话是因为 我在这让你感到自责
You're trying to take it back because you're feeling guilty I'm in here.
绝对不是 - 不要撒谎,乔治
No, that's not it at all. -Don't lie, George!
我不是骗子
I'm not a liar.
我们很好,一切正常
We're cool. Everything's cool.
没事,很好 - 就是随便聊聊
No problem. We're good. -Just chatting.
非常融洽
Very friendly.
好
Alrighty.
我们俩没必要提高嗓音
No reason for us to raise our voices.
我知道你什么意思 说什么都没用
I know what you said. You can't change that.
我所说的 我总是说蠢话
What I said. I say stupid things all the time.
我两分钟不说蠢话就不正常
I can't go two minutes without saying something dumb.
蠢事一件接着一件
It's one stupid thing after another.
让我来问你,当你来这种地方时…
So let me ask you, when you come to one of these places...
你带钱包了吗?
...do you bring your pocketbook?
你应该教育我
You should be the one criticizing me.
能认识你真是我的运气好
I'm lucky to even know someone like you.
真的? - 当然
Do you mean that? -Of course.
欺骗我可不在行 - 他从来不骗人
I'm incapable of guile. -He's never guiled.
有些女人将很多重要的文件 放到她们的钱包里
You know, some women keep a lot of important papers in their pocketbooks.
例如…
Like, for example...
其他人的个人金融单据
...someone else's personal financial papers.
单据
Papers.
哦,杰瑞 你是那个有税务问题的杰罗姆
Oh, Jerry. You're the Jerome with the tax problem.
那次与乔治约会之后…
You know, after that date with George...
我失去了理智 我把你的单据都扔了
...I got so cuckoo, I threw out all your papers.
我很想帮你 但我需要那些文件的副本
So I'd love to help you, but I'll just need the copies.
没有副本
There are no copies.
那么…
So...
你是说你想继续和我交往?
...are you saying you want to continue seeing me?
谁会做副本呢?
Who makes copies?
实话是…
The truth is...
我觉得…
...I think...
你们俩很配
...you make a very nice couple.
克莱默
Oh, Kramer.
克莱默,这? - 不
Here, Kramer? -No, no.
咱们去沙发
Let's go to the couch.
我想要张在你们那儿
Yes, I'm trying to get a copy of a receipt...
买♥♥电脑的收据复印件
...for a computer that I bought there.
1987年买♥♥的
It was 1987.
我记得我是与一个 穿着栗色运动夹克…
I remember I talked to a guy, had, like, a maroon sport jacket...
貌似还带着假发的家伙谈的 哦,编过头发
...and he might have had a toupee. Oh, it was a weave?
行,我过去看看
Okay, well, then I'll come by.
好的,再见
Okay, bye.
有谁想去第48大街走走?
Anybody want to take a walk down to 48th Street?
我想我能弄到另一张收据
I think I may have tracked down another receipt.
我不能,我得去医院看蒂娜
I can't. I got to go visit Tina in the hospital.
乔治? - 我要陪帕特莱斯…
George? -I'm going to a poetry reading...
去看诗歌♥朗诵
...with Patrice.
新诗人
First-time poets.
在码头那一个破建筑里
It's in a burnt-out building down by the docks.
应该不错
It's supposed to be good.
你现在要去医院吗?
Are you going to the hospital now?
我想应该是的 - 太好了
Yeah, I suppose I am. -All right. Great, great.
咱俩拼车
We'll share a cab.
你们路过第48大街 正好送我一程
You going by 48th. You can give me a ride.
我也坐这车
I'm getting in on that.
行 - 你知道钱你得分摊
Yeah. -You know you're chipping in.
反正你们要从那走!
You're going that way anyway!
拜托
Come on.
我去年接受了审计 经历了一次审计
I was audited last year. I have been through an audit.
刚开始,我认为 “美国国税局听起来像'我们是玩具'”
At first, I thought, "Well, IRS kind of sounds like Toys 'R' Us.
“也许没那么坏,也许他们会很有趣”
Maybe it won't be so bad. Maybe they have a sense of fun about it. "
知道吗? 太坏了,简直就是煎熬
You know? But it's bad. It's an ordeal.
其间他们根本不会在乎你
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表