剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
What do you think an enraptured female fan of mine might say?
不知道
I don't know.
她详述了某种特定行为…
She went on in some detail about certain activities...
在某些情况下是违法的 成人之间的自愿行为
...illegal in some states, for consenting adults.
一些你不太了解的事情
Things you would know very little about.
哦,真的? - 嗯…
Oh, really? -Well...
…这种事很寻常…
...this type of thing is very common...
当你身处娱乐圈
...when you're in show business.
那怎么着? 你想约她出来?
So, what? You gonna ask her out?
不,她没有留下姓名和电♥话♥
No, she didn't leave her name or number.
扫兴,好吧
Bummer. Okay.
祝你好运能找到她 我要走了
Good luck finding her. I'm taking off.
你去哪儿? - 回家
Where are you going? -Home.
回家干吗?
What are you going home for?
我刚才健身房♥回来…
I just came from the gym...
除非我能在你那里洗澡 - 没问题
Unless I can shower at your place. -Sure.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
哦
Oh, man.
我不明白
I don't get it.
为什么一个女人这样做了却不留下联♥系♥方式?
Why would a woman do that and then leave no way to get in touch with her?
也许她意识到她无法得到你…
Maybe she realized she couldn't have you...
就从华盛顿大桥上跳下去了
...and jumped off the George Washington Bridge.
是的,接线员
Yes. Operator.
北♥京♥
Beijing.
你这么做是为了什么? - 我做的一切是为了什么?
Why are you doing this? -Why do I do anything?
为了女人
For women.
伊莲你跟谢顶的男人约过会吗?
Elaine, have you ever gone out with a bald man?
没有 - 知道这样你成了什么吗?秃顶主义者
No. -Know what that makes you? A baldist.
哦,我需要这个
Oh, this I need.
你好,是头发再生诊所吗?
Hello, is this the hair restoration clinic?
好的,好的,有人会说英语吗?
Yeah, yeah. Does anyone speak English?
你在录像
You're taping.
自然点就好
Just be yourselves.
好的
Oh, okay.
我们面前这位是,伊莲·贝尼斯…
Well, we're talking with Elaine Benes...
A片女星…
...adult film star...
出演了新片…
...on the set of her new picture...
《伊莲在纽约上西区》
...Elaine Does the Upper West Side.
嗨,你好吗?
Hi, how you doing?
我感觉非常好
Well, I'm doing fine.
你会说英语吗? 英语!
Do you speak English? English!
哦,这位是导演杰瑞·宋飞
Oh, here's the director, Jerry Seinfeld.
杰瑞,你发掘了伊莲·贝尼斯
Jerry, you discovered Elaine Benes.
嗯,的确如此
Well, yes I did. That's true.
一些我认识的海岸巡逻队队员跟我说起她
Couple of guys I knew in the Coast Guard told me about her.
我发现她具有我拍摄这部电影…
And I sensed that she had the anger and intensity...
所需要的愤怒和热情
...that I needed to make this film work.
英语!
English!
有没有人会讲英语?
Does anybody speak English?
没人会说英语
Nobody speaks English.
那么你现在要拍什么场景,伊莲?
So, what scene are you getting ready to shoot now, Elaine?
在这场戏里我的拍档 他在这里…
In this scene, my co-star, who's right over here...
跟我来 这位是乔治·克斯坦萨
Follow me. Is George Costanza.
他扮演一名飞行员…
And he plays an airline pilot...
刚从罗马返回
...who's just returned from Rome.
我正想让他知道我有多想他
And I'm about to show him how much I've missed him.
我的中餐到了
That's my Chinese food.
这么说,乔治这是你第一次和伊莲合作?
So, George, is this your first movie with Elaine?
我不知道
I don't know.
伊莲在你的电影里是真刀真枪还是假的?
So, Elaine, in your movies, is the sex real, or is it simulated?
喔,一直是假的…
Oh, it's always simulated...
除了和乔治
...except with George.
写在我合同里的
That's in my contract.
好了,克莱默,够了
All right, Kramer. That's enough.
够了,喂?
That's enough. Yeah, hello?
喂?
Yeah, hello?
英语!
English!
有人会说英语吗?
Does anyone speak English?
该给你多少钱? - 15.90元
How much do I owe you? -$15.90
15.90元? - 不好意思
$15.90? -Excuse me?
你会说中文吗? - 中文?会啊
Do you speak Chinese? -Chinese? Yeah.
哦,听着!
Oh, look!
我在和北♥京♥的头发再生诊所通话
I'm on with Beijing at the hair restoration clinic.
你能帮我跟他们说吗…
Could you talk to them for me...
告诉他们我要订购?
...and tell them I'd like to place an order?
他们有十几亿人 他找到老乡了
They've got a billion people over there. He found a relative.
如果你寄钱,他们就寄给你生发乳
If you send money, they send cream.
他们寄给我,好的
They send me. All right.
问问他们,是不是真的有用?
Ask them, does it really work?
他们说你头发会长得像斯大林一样
They say you grow hair. Look like Stalin.
问问他们,有副作用吗?
Ask them, are there any side effects?
阳痿
Lmpotence.
哦,有意思 真是个有意思的家伙
Oh, funny. He's a funny guy, yeah.
从中国银行汇钱
Get a money order from the Bank of China.
他们得到支票后三天就会送来
Be here three days after they get check.
好的,谢谢,谢谢你
All right, thank you. Thank you.
不好意思
Excuse me.
这电♥话♥挺贵的
Kind of an expensive call.
谢谢你送我回家
Thanks for driving me home.
真不好意思
What did I do to deserve this?
应该的
You do plenty.
你现在要干吗? 你要进去了
So, what are you doing? You're... You're going in.
嗯,是的,我想是的
Well, yeah. I guess so.
怎么,你想做点什么?
Why, you want to do something?
是啊,不,我不知道,怎么?
Yeah, I don't... I don't know. What?
也真没什么好做的
There's really nothing to do.
是啊,没,没什么
Yeah, no. There's... There's nothing.
你能想出什么吗?
Can you think of anything?
没,没有
No, no. Not really.
我百无禁忌
I am up for anything.
真的?
Really?
我不得不说…
I have to say...
你在情♥色♥方面很棒
...you were really good doing that porno thing.
你,你很有天赋
You're... You're talented.
我不过是在闹着玩
I was just kidding around.
你说关于性♥爱♥不是装模作样的事…
That thing you said about the sex not being simulated...
真的很有意思
That was really funny.
是,玩笑而已
Yeah, that was fun.
我可以和你谈论杰瑞,谈论任何事
So I'll speak to you through Jerry and everything.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你送我回家 - 随时愿意
Thanks a lot for the ride. -Yeah, anytime.
非常感谢
Thanks a million. I appreciate this.
你确定这个女人…
You're sure this was the woman at the table...
就是在我录音机前的那个吗?
...where I had my tape recorder?
好的,太棒了
Okay, great.
再次感谢,再见
Thanks, again. Bye.
这些女人以为她们在跟谁过招?
Who do these women think they're dealing with?
她以为她留下这些不可思议的情♥色♥留言…
Did she think she was gonna leave this incredibly erotic message...
在我的录音带上,我就会随它去了?
...on my tape, and I was just gonna let it go?
根本不可能
Not bloody likely.
你说什么?
What is that?
我的伦敦腔 - 不,不,学得不好
It's my cockney accent. -No, no. That's no good.
那你说个我听听
Let's hear yours.
根本不可能
Not bloody likely.
这是我这辈子听过的最糟糕的伦敦腔
That's the worst cockney accent I ever heard in my life.
嘿,乔治,猜猜我收到什么了
Hey, Georgie boy, guess what I got.
猜猜我收到什么了
Guess what I got.
关于谢顶的东西?
Oh, is that the bald stuff?
从中国来的,千里迢迢从中国来的
From China. All the way from China.
等等,我去拿照相机
Wait, wait. Let me get the camera.
不,不要拿照相机 我们不需要照相机
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表