剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
Okay, I promise!
哦
Oh, man.
噢,天啊
Oh, God.
喔
Oh, brother.
你怎么了? - 我这边有点痛…
What's the matter? -I got a pain in my side...
你知道… - 嗨,乔治
...from, you know... -Hi, George.
嗨,你们怎么搞的?
Hi, how you doing?
这里闻起来臭烘烘的
Something stinks in here.
你来干吗?
What are you doing here?
我就是录音带上对你说话的那个人
I was the one who talked into your tape recorder.
我知道,乔治告诉我了
I know. George told me.
你告诉他了? - 他威胁我的
You told him? -He threatened me.
你怎么想出哪些话的?
Where did you come up with all that stuff?
哦,这没什么的 - 伊莲…
Oh, that was nothing. -Elaine...
我得告诉你些事情 - 乔治,不要
I have to tell you something. -George, no.
不,你别拦着我 - 乔治,我跟你说…
No, no. -George, I'm telling you...
什么事?
What is it?
我对你非常着迷
I'm very attracted to you.
我找到一根头发!
I found a hair!
太棒了!
Yes!
过来,快过来,看看这个
Okay, come here. Come here. Take a look at this.
自从我知道是你在杰瑞的录音带上留言…
Ever since I found out that you left the message on Jerry's tape recorder...
是你干的? - 只是个玩笑
That was you? -It was a joke.
等下
Wait.
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
哦,耶
Oh, yeah.
伊莲,我无法相信这是你
Elaine, I can't believe that that is you.
我想我该走了
I think I'll get going.
再待一会儿吧
Stick around a while.
还早呢 - 我们可以订个中餐外卖♥♥
It's early. -We'll order Chinese.
把录音带给我 把录音带给我
Give me the tape. Give me the tape.
有个女人在我的答录机上留言…
A woman left a message on my phone machine...
用一种喘息的声音
...with kind of a breathy voice.
无论这个女人说的什么 只要是用喘息的声音…
No matter what a woman says, if it's in that breathy voice, you know...
“你得了癌症”
"You have cancer."
“真的吗?”
"Really?"
听着也不错
Sounds pretty good.
女乘务员可以俯下身子在我耳边轻声说:
The stewardess could lean over and whisper in my ear:
“请系上你的安全带”
"Would you put on your seat belt.
“我们即将撞上一座山脉”
We're about to go into a mountain. "
我会说:“是吗,一会儿…”
I'd go, " Really, so what are you doing later...
“在飞机破碎的残骸旁你打算干吗?”
...by the ruptured remains of the fuselage?
“在黑盒子上吃点花生怎么样?”
How about some peanuts over by the black box?
“待会见”
I'll meet you there. "
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表