剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
The fox is in the henhouse.
有敌情 有敌情
Whose socks are on the pet mouse?
啥米啥米
They're coming in.
她们进屋了啦
Where'd you get that shirt?
你的上衣是哪儿来的
In the dumpster behind the grocery store.
从杂货店后面的垃圾箱里捡的
I like it because it says "I'm whimsical",
我很喜欢 因为上面写着我是个怪胎
but acknowledges that
同时也承认
me and my penis aren't always on the same page.
我的蛋蛋和我不一样
I can't believe you threw it away.
真不敢相信你把它扔了
Dancin' Dan gets to wear that shirt, but I don't?
跳舞丹能穿 我却不能
I mean, how is that fair?
这不科学啊
I don't know. Dancin' Dan will not be sleeping with me tonight.
哦 但跳舞丹今晚可不会跟我睡
Will you, Dancin' Dan?
对吧 跳舞丹
I think your first statement answered you subsequent question,
其实你的前一句话就是答案
but if you insist on rubbing it in, no.
但既然你非要为难我 没错我不能
So, will we be spending the evening together
所以你是要和我共度良宵呢
or are you with stupid?
还是独守你的笨老二呢
Enjoy the shirt, Dan.
尽情穿吧 丹
So, in addition to the doctor visits,
除了带曾奶奶看医生外
we've stocked the fridge with all kinds of fruits and vegetables
我们还储备了各类的蔬果
so Maw Maw can have a balanced diet.
保证她营养均衡
And you see we have all kinds of healthy juices:
还有各种健康果汁
cran-apple, cran-grape, cran-banana.
苹果越橘汁 葡萄越橘汁 香蕉越橘汁
If a cranberry has had sex with it, we've got it.
只要和越橘汁有一腿的 咱都有
Very good.
非常好
I'm a big cran fan myself.
我也超爱蔓越橘
There is no longer a lock on her door,
我们也不再缩她的门
no glass outside her window,
窗户外也没碎玻璃
and she's no longer shackled to the radiator.
也再不会把她铐在暖气片上了
You didn't know about that, did you?
哎哟说漏嘴了
Never happened.
你什么都没听见哦
The point is, she's free to come and go as she wishes,
重点是 她现在进出自♥由♥
as you will see.
你等会儿也看得到
And lastly, because she likes to just sit in her room and read--
最后一点 我们没有轮流抱她的情况下
that is, when we aren't taking turns giving her hugs--
她喜欢窝在房♥里看书
one of the hardest things for us to figure out
这里最大的难题
was how to get her to exercise more.
就是怎样才能让她有多活动活动
A motion detector on the light--
灯光的动作感应装置
that's very clever.
这招真聪明
Thanks!
谢谢
Someone else invented the sensor.
机器是别人发明的
We-we just installed it. Yeah.
我们只负责安装
It's a lot spookier when you go out to the garage now,
车♥库♥现在是面目全非
but Maw Maw's worth it.
不过为了奶奶也值了
I've gotta hand it to you.
不得不说
You've really turned things around.
你们的行为真的有了很大改观
Well, it wasn't easy, but we just love her so much.
真挺不容易的 但我们太爱她了
We can't imagine not having her here with us.
我们都不敢想没有她会怎样
Plus, I don't want you to shock my brain.
而且我也不想让你电我的脑袋
Excuse me?
什么
Okay.
好吧
She didn't understand what we meant
她不太能理解我们说的
when we said the state would take her away, so...
政♥府♥要带她走的意思
To get her to cooperate, we just kinda had to...
为了得到她的配合 我们不得不
imblemish the truth a little.
把真♥相♥夸张了一点
Really? They told me about you.
是吗 他们告诉我你的事了
They said you were gonna dip my feet in custard
说你要把我的脚蘸上调料
and feed 'em to wild hogs.
拿去喂野猪
We had to tell her that
我们都是被逼的
so she would put her shoes back on at salad plantation.
不然她就不会在沙拉原材料种植园穿上鞋子
You're an evil woman.
你这个坏女人
No, I'm not. I'm really not.
不是这样的 真的
I care a great deal about you, Barbara June.
我非常关心你 芭芭拉·琼
Then why do you want me to run in a giant hamster wheel
那你为什么想把我关进巨型仓鼠转轮
to power your model train set?
让我给你的火车模型发电呢
No one is going to do anything bad to you.
没有人想要害你
These people have been lying.
这些人都是骗你的
So I'd like you to go ahead and pack a bag.
我想请你去收拾行李
And I'm gonna take you somewhere
然后我要带你去一个
where you're going to be much happier.
能让你过得更开心的地方
Oh, goody! Oh, I'm going on a trip! Whoo!
太好啦 我要去旅行啦
You can't do that!
你不能这么做
We did what you told us to!
我们都完成你的任务了啊
And in doing so,
但为了完成任务
you replaced physical abuse with mental abuse.
你们就由躯体虐待转为心理摧残
Mental abuse? Is that even a thing?
心理摧残 有这个东西咩
First of all, you're the only one
首先 除了你之外
who ever said we were physically abusing her.
从来没人说过我们虐待她
And we're just doing what we need to do
再说我们所做的一切
to get her to do the things on your stupid list!
还不都是为了让她按你的蠢单子做事
You bureaucratic cat-dropper!
你这个装腔作势的摔猫妹
I wish I knew more about you
不好意思和你不熟
so I could come up with a better insult!
我都想不出狠点的话骂你
Actually, that one cut right to the bone!
刚才那个就足够了
I can't believe they took her.
不敢相信她真被带走了
Tune in next week for more skin...
下周敬请收看 更多露肉
more action...
更多暴♥力♥
and more pg-13 violence.
以及限制级镜头
And tell your friends to watch, too.
叫你的朋友也来看哟
A lot of people worked really hard on this thing.
大家为了这个剧可辛苦了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表