剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
I swear. We never buy anything we can't afford.
我发誓再也不买♥♥消费能力之外的东西了
He's not lying. We all work hard at our part-time jobs.
这是真的 我们都在努力做兼♥职♥
Plus, we coupon and live in a crappy house
另外 我们买♥♥东西都用优♥惠♥券
with my crazy great-grandmother.
还跟我的疯曾祖母住在一栋破房♥子里
I live with my elderly mother.
我也跟我年迈的母亲住一起
Oh, it's not easy...
着实不易啊
...but I love her.
但我爱她
I know exactly how you feel, Dennis.
我感同身受 丹尼斯
You got to take care of them the way they took care of you.
你得像她之前照顾你那样照顾她
Does yours bite, too?
你妈妈也咬人吗
Not now, Burt. I'm doing something here.
别瞎来 伯特 我这办正事呢
It does sound like you've learned your lesson.
听起来你们确实得到教训了
Yeah.
对
I guess everybody makes mistakes when they're younger.
谁人年轻时不犯错啊
I'm gonna help you folks out.
我会帮你们搞定的
Hey, Dennis,
丹尼斯
some idiot parked in my handicap spot.
某个白♥痴♥占用了我的残疾车位
I'm gonna call a tow truck,
我准备去叫辆拖车
but you might want to check it out.
你应该会想出来看看
It's your dream car.
是你的梦想之车
Whoa, Betty!
贝蒂啊
I wish I was rich enough to waste money on a sweet ride like this.
真希望我有钱买♥♥辆这样的豪车
Yeah.
是啊
I feel dirty just being next to it.
我站在旁边都觉得恶心
Maybe we should go back inside and finish fixing Jimmy's debt.
我们还是进去清算吉米的债务吧
It's hot out, huh?
真热啊
You almost pulled one over on old Dennis.
你差点骗到老丹尼斯了
Sure, you've changed your ways.
可不是嘛 你重新做人了
Sure, you don't live above your means.
你不充阔了
You only drive the sweetest car ever built.
你开着一辆史上最拉风的车
But you don't understand.
你没弄清楚
They found their diamond in the rough.
他们是走运淘来的
Stop. Just stop.
住嘴 给我住嘴
Other than when I'm at a gentleman's club,
跟在绅士俱乐部时不一样
I don't like being lied to.
我不喜欢被人骗
I'm going to personally make sure
我会亲自确认
that this debt follows you to your grave.
让这笔债务跟你一辈子
Wait, Dennis.
等等 丹尼斯
It's probably hard to believe, knowing we own that car,
我知道拥有这辆车是难以置信
but as parents, we've made tons of mistakes.
但做为家长 我们犯下了无数的错误
But up till now, we've always been able to fix it
但到目前为止 我们总能做出补救
so they didn't follow Jimmy around for the rest of his life.
使得这些破事不会影响吉米往后的人生
That's not true. It is true, Jimmy.
骗人 这是真的 吉米
We've been terrible parents.
我们从来都不是好家长
Oh, no, no, no, that part's true.
不不不 这半句倒是真的
But the mistakes you made, they followed me around.
但你们犯的错 一直在我身边萦绕
You never made me do my homework,
你们从不让我写家庭作业
which is why I couldn't get any job that required any education.
因此所有要教育背景的工作我都做不了
You never took me to the dentist,
你们从不带我看牙医
so when the wind blows, my gums bleed.
所以一刮风我牙龈就出血
And you never let me make my own decisions,
你们从不让我自己做决定
which is why I rely on you and my fiancee
所以我才一直依赖你们和我的未婚妻
to tell me what to do.
告诉我如何选择
Jimmy, we tried our best. Oh, yeah?
吉米 我们尽力了 是吗
Was your best letting my great-grandmother circumcise me?
让曾祖母给我割包皮这叫尽力吗
I mean, it's no wonder I always pee a little bit to the left.
怪不得我尿尿的时候总往左偏
What do you expect me to do?
那你想让我怎样
Pull foreskin out of my pocket and reattach it?
从我袋里掏出包皮再给你接上吗
Please give Jimmy his credit back.
拜托归还吉米的信用吧
We'll give you anything you want.
你要什么我们都给你
Her.
她
I want her.
我要她
Well, I am flattered, but...
真荣幸 不过
It wasn't how they imagined it,
虽然不是他们想象中的方式
but Mom and Dad did get to use the DeLorean
但老爸老妈确实开着德罗宁
to go back in time and change the past.
及时改变了过去
And I got my credit back.
我也拿回了我的信用
In the end, the one good thing
最后 爸妈毁了我信誉
that came out of my parents ruining my credit
带来的唯一好处是
was that I was determined not to retexture.
我决定不重蹈覆辙
Let's do it.
来吧
Oh! Should we get the navigation?
要不要导航
Ah, I know my way around Natesville.
纳什维尔的路我熟得很
The rear-view camera?
后视镜呢
That's what back bumpers are for.
有后保险杠还要后视镜干嘛
The entertainment system?
娱乐系统呢
So many people have those.
大家都有
We'll just tailgate a mini-van
我们只要紧跟着一辆小型货车
and Hope can see as many movies as she wants.
喜旺想看多少电影都能看到
Sunroof? We'll take the basic model.
天窗 我们只要基本配置
And is there any way that you can finance that
你们能不能把费用记在
under the name "Hope Chance"?
喜旺·吉斯名下
I'm just kidding.
开玩笑的啦
Come on, come on... you're getting closer.
快点 快点 接近了
Come on! Out of the way!
快 让开
Come on!
加油啊
Just a little more.
还差一点
Almost there...
就要到了
Come on...
加油啊
Yes!
太好了
Yes! Yes!
太好了 太好了
Holy crap!
我擦
Wha...?
什么情况
Oh, my God!
天呐
It worked!
还真有用
What year is it?
今年是哪一年
Is it 2013?
是2013年吗
Nope. Here at Howdy's, it's 1829.
不 豪迪超♥市♥现在是1829年
Hey, why don't you mosey into Howdy's General Store
何不到豪迪来
for a five-cent sarsaparilla?
买♥♥个五美分的萨尔沙植物呢
No time, partner.
没时间了 伙计
I'm off to the year 2008
我要去2008年
to marry Susan Boyle
在苏珊大妈成名变富前
before she got rich and famous.
娶了她
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表