剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
why he hasn't called me lately.
还有吉米多日对我不闻不问
You're hooking up with Jimmy, aren't you?
你勾搭上了吉米 是吧
What?!
啥
No, that's crazy!
没有 这太扯了
Trust me, I could never hook up with Jimmy.
相信我 我绝不会勾搭吉米的
Stop it!
别说了
I'm tired of all the lies, Sally!
我受够了你的谎言 莎莉
You're my sister.
你是我的妹妹
I need you to stop lying.
我不想看你再扯谎了
The Indian chief who raised us
收养我们的印第安厨师爸爸
would want you to be honest.
一直希望我们诚实做人
You were raised by an Indian chief?
你们是被印第安厨师养大的
I am dating Jimmy.
我是在和吉米约会
In fact... ...here's a picture of me and Jimmy
其实我还有一张和吉米合影的照片
and my... brother...
还有我的哥哥
...and...
以及
our tribe's medicine woman.
一位我们部落的医师
I can't believe this.
真是难以置信
Well, believe it.
行了 信了吧
When I found out Jimmy was seeing someone else,
当我发现吉米和别人约会的时候
I knew I had to get her out of the way
我就知道 必须把这个小三除掉
so I could keep all that hot...
这样 我才能保住我的
Jimmy man-action to myself.
大男子汉吉米
You know what?
知道不
If you want Jimmy so bad, you can have him.
既然你这么喜欢吉米 自己留着吧
So I forged a breakup letter from Rachel,
于是我就假装是瑞秋 伪造了一封分手信
sent it off to you in the mail, and...
寄给了你 再然后
the rest is history.
你都知道了
Wait, sorry, I got lost at the beginning.
等等 不好意思 刚开头我就听晕了
Could you go back to when the goofy
能重头再讲一遍吗 就从
grocery store manager walks in?
那个傻乎乎的杂货铺主走进门那儿说起
He's in this one, right?
他也有份儿 是吧
I can't believe you guys.
你们怎么能这样
You should write a book on parenting
你们俩应该去写一本育儿大全
called The Opposite of What You Should Do.
书名就叫《父母不该做的一百条》
You should be thanking us.
你应该感激我们才是
If you had stayed with Rachel,
如果你和瑞秋在一起了
you never would've knocked up a serial killer
那你就不会搞上一个连环杀手
and married the cutest girl in the supermarket.
然后娶到超♥市♥里最可爱的收银员
You're right. So I guess
是啊 这么说
I should just run on down to the pharmacy,
我该跑到礼品店去
get out a greeting card that says
买♥♥一张感谢卡给你们
"Thank you, parents, for secretly breaking up my relationship
写上 谢谢爸爸妈妈 谢谢你们捧打鸳鸯
and hoping that I'm lucky enough to stumble into something good."
并期望我以后能歪打正着 天上掉馅饼
They-they do have some crazy ones now.
礼品店现在是会卖♥♥点神经兮兮的东西
I saw one that said,
我就看见过这么一张卡片
"Sorry your bird died."
写着"很遗憾你的鸟去世了"
Really?
真的吗
I am out of here. You people, seriously, you're clinically insane.
我闪了 你们这些人绝对脑筋不正常
Clinically insane or...
是脑筋不正常
clinically insane like a fox?
脑筋转得快
Hey, wait, this is a new marriage, okay?
等等 我们才刚结婚
If it doesn't work out, I'll call you.
如果最后婚姻失败 我会联♥系♥你的
I can't believe it.
怎么会这样呢
She's gone.
她走了
My BFF wasn't for F.
女人的友谊真脆弱
Well, look at the bright side.
听着 往好处想嘛
Because of us, you weren't friends for very long,
因为我们的缘故 你们的友谊也没维持几分钟
so even though she broke up with you,
尽管你们分道扬镳了
it doesn't hurt that much.
你也不至于伤心欲绝
**Ain't no sunshine when she's gone*
*伊人离去 阴雨绵绵
Jimmy really did find the perfect girl for him.
吉米真是找到了好老婆啊
We did a good thing.
我们做得没错
**Ain't no sunshine when she's gone*
*伊人离去 阴雨绵绵
**And this house just ain't no home*
*此去经年 家不是家
**Any time she goes away*
*伊人离去 永不再回
**I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know... *
*我懂 我懂 我懂 我懂 我懂
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表