剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
How awkward would it be if they sat at our table
如果他们和我们坐一桌 而你却躲在桌子底下
and you were under it?
不是更尴尬吗
Look who's here.
看看谁来了
Wyatt...
怀特
And yaour parents.
还有令尊令堂
How long has it been?
我们是不是好久没见面了
'cause it feels like it's just been forever.
感觉好像都是上辈子的事了
Nope, just since February 13.
不是上辈子的事 也就二月十三号♥
And if I remember correctly,
如果我记得没错的话
Wyatt gave you flowers and chocolate for valentine's day.
怀特当时为你献上了情人节的鲜花和巧克力
And in exchange, you crushed his heart into a million pieces
而你却恩将仇报 让他脆弱的真心遍体鳞伤
and leapt into bed with the first buffoon to come along.
然后随便跟个二货上了床
In my day, they called women like that "whores."
在我那个年代 这种女人被称做"贱♥货♥"
But it never bothered me.
不过我从不在乎别人的眼光
So, Wyatt, Wyatt's parents,
怀特 怀特爹妈
guess we were all in the mood for Asian tonight, huh?
看来我们今天都想来点亚洲风情 是吧
Was I supposed to say "oriental"?
我是不是应该说"东方情调"
Shh! I'm focusing on the shrimp.
闭嘴 我的眼里只有虾仁
That's a nice shirt you got there, Jimmy.
吉米 T恤不错嘛
Is it new or secondhand?
新的还是二手货
Because I know how you like to get things
我知道你这人就喜欢
other people have already had.
搞一些别人搞过的东西
Actually, it is secondhand.
还真是二手货
Yeah, my mom picked it up at the thrift store.
我娘从旧货店里给我搞来的
So, is the neck hole all stretched out?
那口子会不会被搞得太大了
That can happen when the guy before you had
如果衣服之前主人的头要是比你大很多的话
a much bigger head.
那领口肯定会被撑大吧
Oh, yeah.
是啊
I mean, god knows how many guys
是啊 鬼知道在我之前
wore this shirt before me.
有多少人穿过这件衣服
Just so you know,
给你提个醒
he's not talking about your shirt.
他说的不是你的T恤
Oh, hey, for the record, this shirt fits me real well.
你给我听好了 这件T恤很适合我
In fact, sometimes, I like to wear this shirt
而且有时我一个星期
two or three times a night.
有两三个晚上都穿她呢
And sometimes, the shirt likes it when
而且 这件T恤也很喜欢我
I pull its hair just a little bit.
尤其是我轻轻撩动她的秀发的时候
Okay, that's enough talk about the shirt.
打住 T恤的话题到此为止
I don't know if you've ever tried on an older shirt,
我不知道你有没有试过复古版的T恤
but I'd be willing to have sex with you.
不过我倒是很愿意和你搞一搞
I didn't think it was possible.
我觉得这不大可能
You people have ruined hibachi garlic-mango salmon for me.
你们这些混♥蛋♥毁了我的铁板洋葱芒果三文鱼
Well, it's best if you laid off
那你就去掉洋葱芒果嘛
the garlic-mango anyway, sweetheart.
味道会更好哦亲
I have it once a year, and I sleep in the guest room.
我一年就能吃上一次 吃了还只能睡客房♥
You got nothing to complain about.
所以你够了
Yoshi's dancing the shrimp.
哟西正在翻炒虾仁
He's gonna flip it any second.
他随时准备抛掷
By the way, you still have some of my stuff.
随便说一句 你那儿还有我一些东西
I want my "Brazilliant amazonian" hair gel back.
把我的"巴西亚马逊"发胶还给我
Why don't you just buy some more?
你再去买♥♥不就好了
They discontinued it.
厂家不生产了
One stupid chimp dies of cancer,
一个二♥逼♥青年用了之后得癌症死了
and my hair has to look like crap.
我的头发也跟着苦逼了
I'll give you your precious hair gel back
我可以把你的宝贝发胶还你
when I get my ice cream maker back.
不过你也得把我的冰淇淋机还我
No way! You can get another ice cream maker,
没门 冰淇淋机还能买♥♥得到
I can't get any more brazilliance.
"巴西亚马逊"再也买♥♥不到了
The lemon is in the hat.
柠檬已入帽
Here comes the shrimp, folks.
筒子们 虾仁就要有主了
Shrimp for the pretty lady?
花姑娘 来个虾吗
You betcha.
当然
So... we ordering dessert here
那么我们是在这里吃甜点
or are we going out for ice cream?
还是出门买♥♥冰淇淋
The whole thing is dumb to begin with--
我都要被这事蠢哭了
tossing shrimp around in this economy.
经济这么不景气 还要乱扔虾仁
Plus, he was looking at me the whole night
而且 他整晚都在盯着我看
and then he tosses the shrimp at her?
但最后却把虾丢给了塞布丽娜
What kind of man shrimp-teases a woman like that?
哪有男人这样用虾和女人调情的
We're still on this, I see.
还在纠结这件事啊
Because it's just rude!
谁叫他那么不懂礼貌
And why her?
而且 凭什么是塞布丽娜
You don't think it's because she's younger, do you?
别跟我说就凭她比我年轻
No. Besides, you look great for your age.
不是 而且你都这把年纪了还是很漂亮啊
"For my age"?
我这把年纪
Wait...
等等
I'm at the "For my age" age?
我已经到老到要说"这把年纪"了吗
That's just around the corner from "good for you,
这是说我就快到
still staying active" age.
"真厉害啊 还保持着活力"的年纪了吗
No, I mean...
不是 我是说
What's wrong with you?
你是怎么了
My back.
我的背
Must've been those chairs at the restaurant.
肯定是因为餐馆的椅子不好
Oh, my god, and you're at the "making bad excuses
天啊 你这幅德行就像是到了
for your body falling apart" age.
要为体能下降瞎找借口的年纪了
Are we getting old?
我们是不是变老了
What? No.
啥 才没有
Damn.
次奥
I'm gonna get an ice pack.
我要去找个冰袋敷下
But that doesn't mean I'm getting old.
但这并不意味着我就老了
It's just like every pro athlete in their prime does
每一个身强力壮的职业运动员
after they play a game...
在大赛过后都会这么做的
Or sit in an uncomfortable chair.
有时坐了不舒服的椅子也会这样
You think maybe we are getting old?
你觉得我们是不是真变老了
I'll show you who's getting old.
来看看究竟谁变老了
All right!
好啊
Okay!
行啊
Yeah!
好哦
Come on.
来吧
You come on.
你上
My back's killing me.
我的背快疼死了
I'm exhausted.
我也快累死了
I'm not getting on top.
我才不要上位
Well, I'm not getting on top.
我也不要
Well, I'm not getting on top.
我更不要
Jimmy!
吉米
I can hear you through the wall,
我一直隔墙听着呢
and I'm not settling it!
这事别找我
We are old.
我们真的老了
How did this happen to us?
怎么会这样呢
First the shrimp, then your back.
先是那虾 然后又是你的背
I mean, other than the seven
想想我怀胎九月
out of the nine months I was pregnant,
除了养胎的七个月
we used to party every night.
我们哪一天不是夜夜笙歌♥的
Getting old isn't so bad.
变老又不是什么坏事呀
You can say whatever the hell you want,
随你说什么疯话傻话
nobody pays any attention.
都没人管
Maw maw, stop babbling.
奶奶 别瞎插话
We're trying to talk about something here.
我们在谈正经事呢
We need to start acting younger.
我们应该更有青春的活力一些
I say we go get those shoes with the wheels in them.
不然去试试那些带轱辘的鞋
You're right. If those 40-year-olds on Glee
你说得对 《合唱团》那帮演员都快四十了
can act like teenagers, then so can we.
还能演高中生 那我们也行
Thank you for supporting this worthy cause.
感谢各位对此项伟大事业的慷慨解囊
Now, for every dollar donation to fight ABS,
现在 每位报名参赛的选手
you get the chance to try and catch
都有机会与我们纳什维尔的大球星里卡多
a pitch from natesville's own Ricardo Montes.
在棒球上一决高低
And if you do, you win free groceries for an entire week.
胜出者在超♥市♥一星期内的消费都可以免单哟
So good luck, everyone.
祝大家好运
Throw the heat.
扔狠点
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表