剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Don't wake her up.
别把她吵醒了
I'm trying to screw as quietly as I can,
我已经很努力往里塞了
but I'm having trouble getting it in the hole.
可就是瞄不准啊
Did you hear what I said?
听听我都说了什么
I said I'm trying to get...
我说我已经很努力...
Yeah, I heard what you said.
行了 我都听见了
Shut up and screw faster, so we can get this
闭嘴 瞄准点
over with and go to sleep.
快点完事我们也好睡觉去
Did you hear what you just said?
听听你都说了什么
I did. I said it on purpose.
我知道 我故意的
Recently Burt and I invested in a dead bolt
最近伯特和我设计了一种插销
due to the fact maw maw has been doing
以防奶奶大半夜的
quite a bit of wandering in the middle of the night.
四处梦游
**Hey, mambo! Mambo italiano!*
*曼波啊 意式曼波舞
**Oh, hey, mambo!*
*跳起来
Maw maw, get down from there.
奶奶 快下来
You're gonna break your neck!
你会把脖子摔断的
**Go, go, go, you mixed-up Sicialiano*
*跳吧 跳吧 跳吧 别跳成了西西里舞
**All you Calabraise do the mambo like a crazy with a...*
*卡拉布里亚人都在疯狂地舞着曼波
During the day we can keep an eye on her,
白天我们还能看着她
but at night, we have no idea of knowing if she gets loose.
但三更半夜的 叫我们如何是好
**Try an enchilada with a fish baccala*
*不如干鱼鳕鱼一块儿炖
**I love-a how you dance a rhumbah*
*虽然爱看你跳起伦巴的样子
**But take some advise, paisano, learn how to mambo*
*但土包子 还是学学曼波吧
**If you gonna be a square, you ain't-a gonna go nowhere*
*因为方步舞只会让你一事无成
She put makeup on me again while I was sleeping, didn't she?
她又在我睡着的时候给我化妆了是吧
**Go, go, joe, shake it like-a Giovanno*
*且舞且乐 尽情摇摆
Where do you think she got it?
你说这是她从哪儿弄来的
Who knows?
天知道
Come on, maw maw.
回屋了 曾奶奶
**Italiano!*
*意式舞曼波啊
**That's nice!*
*真不错
There you go.
大功告成
Now, we should be able to sleep in peace.
这下我们终于可以安然入眠了
You didn't check to make sure she was in there?
你难道都没看看她在不在房♥里吗
Hey.
好啊
Aw, damn it, maw maw!
我去 又来
** Hey mambo!*
*啊 曼波舞
Maw maw, no!
奶奶 不要啊
Off!
下来
Nice shirt.
T恤不错
Is that Versace?
名牌吧
Oh, gag-tee dot com.
原来是淘宝货
They do good work, too.
做工也不错
Hey, sweetie?
亲爱的
Y-you're not gonna wear that out tonight, are you?
你今晚不会就穿这身儿出去吧
Yeah, why not?
没错啊 怎么了
It's funny.
多搞笑啊
And I-I've worn it before.
而且我之前也穿过啊
You know what it means, right?
你看懂了衣服上的笑点吧
The hand's pointing down at his ...
那手指向他的...
I-I do know what it means, yeah.
我知道笑点在哪儿
Listen, it was fine when we were friends.
我们还是朋友时 这倒无伤大雅
You know, but now that we're engaged, uh,
但现在我们都订婚了
It's just the things that you do, they say something about me.
你的一举一动都和我息息相关
And though that shirt might say
尽管这身T恤只是想表明
that your penis is stupid,
你的小♥弟♥弟♥很二
it absolutely says my vagina is an idiot.
这不等于吐槽我的小妹妹吗
It's my favorite shirt.
可这是我最喜欢的T恤了
Um, it's the only one I've ever taken to a dry cleaners.
别的衣服我今天都洗了 只剩这件了
So, I think I'm gonna wear it?
所以我别无选择
Okay, fine.
好吧 随你
Nice.
干得漂亮
Don't let her change who you are, man.
不能让她随意摆布你 伙计
Chicks always try to do that.
女人最爱来这套
I've been video chatting with this girl online
我一直和一个姑娘视频聊天
And lately she's been like,
最近她就老说
"Take off your weird baby mask,
快摘了那张怪娃娃脸面具吧
I want to see your face."
我想看你真人
I'm like, "Take off your horse-head mask first."
我就说 那你得先把你的马面卸了
She wanted me to change but she wasn't willing to change.
真是只许州官放火 不许百姓点灯
Girls are crazy.
小妞们脑子都不正常
Mm, another inch and a half.
我又长高了3厘米
Every year, like clockwork.
每年如此 准得跟钟一样
Dad, you're not growing an inch and a half every year.
别自欺欺人了 爸爸
Doorjamb don't lie.
门框才不会骗人
If that were true,
如果真是这样的话
you'd be seven foot, fourteen inches tall by now.
那你现在都快两米了
I think it might be time to consider the possibility
我觉得你们应该想想
that your house is sinking.
会不会是你们家房♥子下陷了
That's mine.
这是我的
Oh, come on, you both watched
真受不了
Three cartoons today about sharing.
你们忘了今天的动画片里教说要懂得分享吗
Did you learn nothing?
你们都看到哪里去了
Time to put on your jammies.
该上♥床♥睡觉喽
Maw maw and Hope are a lot alike.
奶奶跟喜旺真是棋逢敌手
It's sweet.
真有爱
I hope I have a baby rival when I'm her age.
真希望我到她这把年纪也能有个奶娃对手
Is that a neighbor? I don't recognize her.
她住这区吗 没见过
Should we see what she wants?
我们要不要看看她想干嘛
I say no.
还是算了吧
When is someone you don't know ringing
陌生人找上门来
your doorbell ever a good thing?
哪一次是好事
What about that time that overnight delivery guy
上次不就有一个快递员
accidentally delivered the neighbor's package here.
不小心把邻居家的包裹送到我们家来了嘛
We might use that medicine some day.
那些药说不准哪天就能派上用场呢
What happened to that neighbor?
我们的邻居后来怎么样了
I haven't seen him.
再也没见过
Fine, but if it's bad, you're gonna be
好吧 但如果是什么坏事
the one to deal with it, not me.
你去搞定 别拖我下水
I want to watch Wipeout.
我还要看《勇敢向前冲》呢
They're doing farmers versus plumbers.
今天有农民大战水管工的比赛
Hello. Is this the Chance residence?
你们好 请问是吉斯家吗
Why?
怎么了
Because I'm looking for the Chance residence.
我找他们有事
Why?
什么事
I can only tell you that if this is the Chance residence.
我就是想问问这里是不是吉斯家
Yeah, it's the Chance residence.
是的 这里是吉斯家
Great.
太好了
Uh, my name is Joan Erightsdale and I'm from social services.
我是社工部的琼·芮斯戴尔
I'm here to investigate a complaint that we had
奉命来调查一宗
about the welfare of a child living in this residence.
关于你们家的儿童福利案
You didn't let me finish.
等等 听我说完
It's the Chance residence...
吉斯一家其实
over there.
住对面
Sorry I'm late, Chances.
对不起 我来晚了 吉斯夫妇
Up until about an hour ago, totally thought it was Sunday.
一小时前我才意识到今天不是星期天
Okay, take care, Chances.
保重啊 吉斯一家
Nine times out of ten, guy doesn't say a word.
十有八♥九♥ 男人嘴里是吐不出象牙来的
So, a complaint about the welfare of a child?
这么说 有人起诉我们家的儿童福利问题
I can't even imagine what that would be.
我都不知道那是什么玩意儿
You know what?
知道吗
This is getting heavy.
这事儿搞大了
I'll go get us some marshmallows.
我去拿点棉花糖来
You know, it's probably nothing.
可能也没多大事
We just have to follow up on these things.
我们只是照例跟踪调查一下
Oh, sure, of course.
当然
But if it's just one random complaint,
但如果只是个胡乱的投诉
how can you even trust it?
你们怎么就轻易相信了呢
Tell me about it.
我哪儿知道啊
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表