剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
但这样让我很不自在
Actually, um, I was just, i was wondering about that--
其实我只是很好奇
that mole that you have on your left butt cheek.
你左边屁♥股♥上的痣
Did you ever get that checked out?
去检查过吗
We have to go. Okay.
我们该走了 好
That's it! That's it!
没错 就是这样
I got it!
我明白了
Whoa. Hey, what's going on?
淡定 怎么了
I had to figure this out.
我必须搞清楚
I just couldn't take it anymore.
太折磨人了
I knew there had to be an answer to this mystery
我坚信这个谜一定能解开
and I just wasn't going to sleep until I figured it out.
不想明白 我睡不着觉
Jimmy, you have been sleepwalking your whole life.
吉米 你梦游了一辈子
I'm not gonna let that happen again.
我不允许它再次发生
So I asked myself,
于是我问自己
what do all your sleepwalks have in common?
你每次梦游有什么共同点
The red pins are where you've been falling asleep,
红色大头针是你睡下的地方
and the blue pins are where you've been waking up.
蓝色大头针是你醒来的地方
So if you extend this line,
把线连上
you'll see that you've been walking
就会发现 你梦游时
towards the same place, okay?
总往一个方向走
This is your Mecca.
这是你的圣地
This is your homeland,
你老家
the Chance residence.
吉斯家
Yeah, but just now, I woke up in the dining room.
但我刚刚是在餐厅醒来的
That's where your stuff is.
因为你的东西在那儿
Oh, yeah!
是啊
That's right!
确实
Why doesn't anybody ever believe me?!
怎么就没人相信我呢
I believe you, I believe you,
我相信你啊
but I will say, you were a lot more fun
但你的真爱还是《加州靡情》的时候
when your favorite show was Californication.
你可有趣多了
People like to say "home is where the heart is",
人们总爱说 家是心之所在
but I kind of think home is where your stuff is.
我却觉得 家是物之所在
You sure you don't mind me putting all my old junk in this room?
你真不介意把我的破烂儿放在这个房♥间吗
It's our room.
这是我们的房♥间
Plus, I still have my old college bulletin board
再说了 我大学时的公告板
and I got lots of my old stuff.
还有很多旧东西也还在
Just look in the closet.
你打开壁橱看看
Your parents were right.
你♥爸♥妈说得对
That's hilarious.
还真欢乐啊
Turns out I wasn't the only one
结果发现不止我一个人
who had an emotional attachment to their stuff.
对物品有恋旧情节
Don't worry.
别担心
We never have to discuss how he drove you.
不用告诉我他是怎么折腾你的
And some people
还有的人
just can't get enough of other people's stuff.
戒不掉别人的东西
Mostly, I was really glad to have all that sleepwalking behind me...
说实话 我挺自豪自己有过梦游的经历
until I found out it was hereditary.
但没想到梦游也会遗传
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表