剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
**You're gonna rock the Torah*
*一起唱响这首圣歌♥
**I'm gonna rock the Torah*
*听我唱响这首圣歌♥
**You've got the dreams of a man*
*庸人之梦谁都做
**And it's all part of God's plan*
*冥冥之中有安排
**They're gonna lift you up high on a chair*
*你将被推上高高的讲台
**While we sing and dance the hora*
*我们载歌♥载舞 伴着美丽的音乐
**You're gonna know every word*
*你将领会每句真知灼见
**You're gonna know all your prayers*
*你会了解每颗虔诚的心
**You ain't no schmendrik*
*你不是弱者
**You're gonna rock the Torah*
*一起唱响这首圣歌♥
**They're gonna lift you up high on a chair*
*你将被推上高高的讲台
**While we sing and dance the hora*
*我们载歌♥载舞 伴着美丽的音乐
**You're gonna know every word*
*你将领会每句真知灼见
**You're gonna know all your prayers*
*你会了解每颗虔诚的心
**You ain't no schmendrik*
*你不是弱者
**You're gonna rock the Torah*
*一起唱响这首圣歌♥
**I'm gonna rock the Torah*
*听我唱响这首圣歌♥
Some old lady told me to give this to you.
一位老阿姨叫我把这给你
That's nice.
太棒了
Hey, there's a couple hundred bucks in here.
这里面有好几百块呢
It's Bar Mitzvah money.
这叫成年红包
It's the first major payday for a Jewish kid.
是每个犹太孩子的第一桶金
With sound investment strategy,
有一点做投资的感觉
some people turn that into a nice little nest egg.
有些人成功把这变为养老金了
I'm getting a Jet Ski.
我要买♥♥一个喷气式滑雪板
Why didn't my parents tell me about this?
为什么我爸妈不跟我说这个
They probably wanted you to do it for the right reasons.
他们可能不想让你为了这点钱来成年礼
You know, I thought I knew my parents.
我还以为我懂我爸妈
Maybe I didn't give them enough credit.
也许是我不够信任他们吧
What the hell are you guys doing?
你们在干嘛
We're just welcoming your guests, honey.
为你迎宾啊 宝贝
You got a card from the Bronsteins.
这是布朗斯汀一家送来的贺卡
Oh, dog with a "Yar-mulkay."
戴眼镜的狗狗
Funny.
真逗
Where's the money?
钱在哪
We know you've been stealing.
我们知道你们坑了我们的红包钱
We're not stealing anything.
这话说的
It's our money.
这是我们的钱
Easy, honey, we've come too far.
放轻松 亲爱的 咱好不容易才走到这一步
What do you mean "Come too far"?
什么意思 哪一步
Give me that money! Burt, stop it!
把钱还我 伯特 住手
It's my money. I'm the one getting Bar Mitzvahed.
这是我的钱 这是我的成人礼
No, it's not, 'cause you're not really Jewish.
没门 因为你不是真的犹太人
We made this whole thing up.
整件事都是我们编的
Oy vay.
我了个去
What do you mean I'm not Jewish?
什么叫我不是犹太人
This may sound a little bit selfish, but
可能听起来有些自私
we came up with this great idea to raise money for a cruise.
但我们只想到这个法子才能筹到钱继续环游世界
Would that be a cruise to hell?
是环游地狱吧
Because I think that's where you two are going.
那里比较适合你们
Look, Burt, for years
伯特 这么些年
your father and I have been invited to weddings,
你♥爸♥和我被邀请去婚礼
graduations, Bar Mitzvahs.
毕业典礼 成人礼
We've spent thousands of dollars on gifts
我们花了重金买♥♥礼物
for our friends and their horrible children.
送给朋友和他们的熊孩子
Oh, it's the Weinbergs.
是温伯格一家
Thank you for sharing our special day.
感谢你们在这特别的日子赏脸莅临
You see them?
你看到没
Five kids-- they breed like they're Irish.
五个孩子 像爱尔兰人一样狂生小孩
I mean, we laid out cash
我们花钱参加了
for five Bar Mitzvahs, five graduations
五个成人礼 五个毕业典礼
and five weddings.
外加五个婚礼
And you never even had one.
而你一个都没做过
This is a payback to us, son.
这是你对我们的反哺 儿子
Please don't blow it for us.
别给我们搞砸了
Sounds like they're starting.
听着好像开始了
Oh, make us proud, bubeleh.
偶尔做个乖儿子吧
Have a good Bar Mitzvah.
成年礼快乐
I can't believe I was trying to get those schmendriks to like me.
我竟然试图取悦那两个混♥蛋♥
You should go up there
你该上去
and expose their whole meshugana scheme to everyone.
揭发他们整个扯淡的计谋
No.
不
This is still my Bar Mitzvah.
这仍然是我的成年礼
All these people came to hear me.
所有人都是为我而来
And for the first time in my life,
这也是我这辈子第一次有这待遇
I'm gonna finish what I started.
我要善始善终
So, I'd like to thank all of you for coming here
非常感谢各位到场
to share this special day with me.
同我分享这特别的日子
But first,
首先
I have something I have to say to my parents.
我要对我的父母说几句话
I haven't exactly had big events in my life
我一生几乎没做过
that were worthy of celebration.
值得庆祝的好事
And I know that, uh,
而我也知道
knocking up my high school girlfriend...
搞大高中女友的肚子
...and giving you a great-grandchild
给你们生了曾孙
whose mother is a serial killer,
曾孙的妈妈还是连环杀手
aren't exactly reasons to rent out a hall
这些都不足以为之租下个大礼堂
and have a chocolate fountain.
还买♥♥了巧克力喷泉
So...
所以
I do this for you now.
之后的一切 都是为了你们
I love you.
我爱你们
We're even.
我们扯平了
And so we begin.
那就开始吧
"Baruch atta adonai."
巴鲁克阿塔上帝
moustache with a squiggly line, "H" with a tail.
弯曲的八字胡 有尾巴的H
"E-lo-hei-nu."
阿鲁嘿奴
El, el, hey, you.
矮油麻油
My dad may have struggled, but he didn't give up.
我爸爸可能挣扎过 但他没有放弃
Even when the Rabbi corrected every word he said
即使拉比纠正了他每一个发音
for over three hours.
整整三个小时
It's like a marathon.
这过程就像一场马拉松
You don't have to win, the accomplishment is finishing.
结果不重要 坚持到底就是胜利
And I've never been more proud of my dad.
我第一次如此为我老爸自豪
That was amazing, Dad.
你太棒了 爸
And to think, you did all that and you're not even Jewish.
但想想 你做了那么多却不是犹太人
I'm sorry.
我没听错吧
Did you say he's not Jewish?
你刚说他不是犹太人吗
Funny story, Rabbi.
开玩笑的 拉比
**My goyim parents told a little fib*
*将远行的父母撒了小谎
Bup-bup-bup-bup-bup-bup-bup-bup.
别别别别别别别别别说了
You've wasted enough of my time.
你浪费了我太多时间
Shalom, sir. But, Rabbi...
再会 先生 但是 拉比
I said shalom.
我说了再会
Okay, the Jewish thing's officially over.
犹太人的事情总算完了
Everybody back to our house for some honey-glazed ham.
大家都散了回家吃蜂蜜火腿吧
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表