剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
What are you guys doing here?
你们怎么回来了
Jimmy's afraid of flying.
吉米不敢坐飞机
And also apparently afraid to tell me that.
还不敢告诉我
Which would have been nice to hear before I wasted
早点说多好 机票又不能退款
ten million Howdy's Bucks on nonrefundable airline tickets.
可惜了我几千万的豪迪积分
I could have gotten a dune buggy.
都能买♥♥辆沙漠越野车了
So, we're just here to pick up some pillows and blankets
所以我们回来拿些枕头毯子
so we can sleep in the back of Barney's SUV.
好在巴尼的越野车后坐睡觉
He is going to be driving us to Los Angeles.
他要载我们去洛杉矶
Shotgun!
我要副驾驶座
No. Maw Maw, you can't come.
不行 曾奶奶 你不能去
This is our honeymoon--
我们是去度蜜月的
it's our only chance to be alone.
这是过二人世界的唯一机会
Well, it's my only chance to give Wilfred his dying wish.
也是我帮夫君完成遗愿的唯一机会
He always wanted his ashes spread in the ocean
他一直希望自己的骨灰撒入大海
so fish would choke on him.
好呛死那些个鱼
He hated fish..
他在世时超讨厌鱼
Oh, we have to take her.
我们必须带上她
It's for love--
这是为了爱啊
what better way to honor your honeymoon?
这样的蜜月才更有意义
Well, if everybody else is going,
如果你们都去
we're going, too.
那我俩也去
Why would we squeeze into a crowded car
那得在车里挤多久啊
for God knows how many hours...
干嘛自己找罪受
Okay, nobody come in the bathroom.
大家都别进浴室啊
I'm using the tub to marinate pigs' feet.
我正用澡缸卤猪脚呢
I'll get our bags.
我去收拾行李
Not to be the crazy one--
这是世人皆醒我独醉
or the sane one, I'm not really quite sure--
还是世人皆醉我独醒呢
but this is our honeymoon.
我们是去度蜜月啊
Trevor's a big star.
特雷弗现在是大明星了
The rest of us can stay at his place.
我们可以住他那儿
If I've learned anything from watching Entourage,
看《明星伙伴》只教会我两点
it's that they all live in huge houses
一是明星都住豪♥宅♥
and everything always works out in the end.
二是船到桥头自然直
Well, then it's settled.
那就这么定了
We're all going.
全家总动员
Where are we all going?
我们一家要去哪儿
**Take one down, pass it around
*你一个 我一个
**Hundred bottles of beer on the wall*
*大家乐呵呵
**Hundred bottles of beer on the wall*
*排排坐 吃果果
**A hundred bottles of beer*
*吃果果呀吃果果
**Take one down, pass it around*
*你一个 我一个
**A hundred bottles of beer on the wall*
*大家乐呵呵
**A hundred bottles of beer on the wall*
*排坐坐 吃果果
**Hundred bottles of beer...*
*吃果果呀吃果果
I pity the fool who has to stay awake for this entire car trip.
一路都醒着的傻瓜真可怜
**A hundred bottles of beer on the wall*
*排排坐 吃果果
**A hundred bottles of beer*
*吃果果呀吃果果
**Take one down, pass it around
*你一个 我一个
**A hundred bottles of beer on the wall*
*大家乐呵呵
Barney had volunteered to drive us all to Los Angeles,
巴尼自告奋勇载大家去洛杉矶
and like most long car trips, it was kind of a drag.
长路漫漫 好事多磨 这次也不例外
First we listened to his yet-to-be-self-published
我们先听了他尚未公开的
autobiographical audio book.
自传有声书
I rode my first love
我和初恋情人
from the early morning deep into the night.
日夜狂欢 纵情不止
No force on this earth could ever pull me off her.
什么都阻挡不住我们的激♥情♥
She was a five-speed Stingray fastback.
她就像一台五档的斜背式雪佛兰
Banana seat?
前♥凸♥后♥翘♥吗
Yes.
没错
Sissy bar?
骑着舒服吗
You bet your ass.
那还用说
And then we all watched the DVD of Jazzoo,
然后我们观赏了巴尼自建的
Barney's free-form kazoo jazz band.
卡祖笛爵士乐团的表演
Then Barney decided to pick up a hitchhiker.
后来他决定当活雷锋
Easy mistake, guys.
我总是搞错
I thought guys with dreadlocks were supposed to be chill.
总以为梳细辫子的都很随和
And once the radio started only picking up
一发现收音机只接收
Spanish music stations,
西班牙音乐电台
we knew we had finally arrived in Los Angeles.
我们就知道 总算到地儿了
Look.
瞧啊
It's the Ventura Boulevard Sheryl Crow sang about.
这就是雪儿·克罗唱的万特乐大道
Let me out.
我要下车
This is where I will be discovered.
我会在这里发光
Actually, I think she was singing about Santa Monica Boulevard.
她唱的是圣莫妮卡大道吧
A boulevard's a boulevard.
天下大道都一样
Good luck, buddy.
祝你好运 伙计
Oh, excuse me, where is the office to sign up
请问一下 我去哪里签约
to become famous, like Mel Gibson or the Ocho Mama.
可以跟刘德华和萨顶顶一样红
Oh, excuse me...
请问一下
Chapter 47.
自传第四十七章
The day I met Sabrina, I promised myself
初见塞布丽娜那天 我就告诉自己
that I'd one day spread rose petals
有朝一日一定要亲手
in a honeymoon suite for her.
为她的蜜月套房♥铺上玫瑰花瓣
I just thought the tears I'd be crying
可为何在这值得高兴的时刻
would be tears of joy.
我的眼里却噙满泪水
Enjoy your honeymoon.
好好享受你们的蜜月吧
Let me tell you something
老爸教你一招
that's gonna make your honeymoon a little more exciting.
保准你的蜜月激♥情♥四射
It's a move your mother and I invented.
这是你老爸老妈自创的招数
It's called the Minnesota pretzel.
叫做明尼苏达脆饼干
Okay, if he mentions any sex act
如果他提到什么体♥位♥
involving a Midwestern state or a stadium snack food,
名字里带有中西部某州或某零食
don't do it.
千万别尝试
There's gonna be a birthday or an anniversary you forget,
否则以后的生日或结婚纪念日
and you're gonna wish you hadn't already played that card.
都别想过得舒坦了
I don't care what your mother says.
我才不管你♥妈♥的♥忠告
I want to do that crazy thing that we always talked about.
我们来实现那个挥之不去的疯狂想法吧
Ready.
准备就绪
Me, too.
我也是
Oh, by the way,
顺便说一句
this corset came with this whip.
这条鞭子是买♥♥紧身衣送的
Should we use it?
用得着吗
Uh, well, we both bruise really easily,
我俩细皮嫩肉的
so maybe we should wait and work our way up to the whip.
还是自己动手 丰衣足食吧
Okay.
好吧
Oh, I ordered champagne and onion rings from room service.
我叫酒店送的香槟和洋葱圈
Your favorites.
都是你的最爱
Dress-up sex on your honeymoon?
度个蜜月都搞这么重口
You're leaving yourself nowhere to go
等你们老夫老妻了
on a rainy Thursday in year four.
就玩不出花样了
Jimmy, my instructions
吉米 我让你们
were kiss, get undressed, then do it.
先吻 后脱 再做
Not doing it dressed like KISS.
不是模仿《吻》啊
I'm sorry, James.
抱歉 詹姆士
Uh, we ran into a little issue when we showed up at Trevor's.
我们到特雷弗家时遇到点状况
Uh, hello.
你好
Is Trevor there?
特雷弗在吗
Look at that.
看呐
The kid's so rich he's got monkey money.
这娃真有钱 还买♥♥得起猴子
Remember how we always said, if we ever got rich,
咱以前总说 等咱有钱了
that's the first thing we'd buy?
头件事就是买♥♥只猴子
If you get rich, buy a kangaroo.
等你们有钱了 买♥♥只袋鼠
Why would we want a kangaroo?
买♥♥袋鼠干嘛
They don't roller-skate.
又不会滑旱冰
They don't wear suits.
又不♥穿♥西服
And I've never seen a kangaroo smoke a cigarette.
也从没见过哪只袋鼠抽烟的
They're useless.
废物一群
One, they box,
首先 它们会拳击
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表