剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Well, Burt, I don't think the little guy
伯特 我觉得那个《指环王》里的
from Lord of the Rings would lie,
小家伙不会说谎的
so I think we should be on our way.
我们还是闪人吧
Look, you're very old,
你瞧 你这么老了
and if you're anything like your daughter,
如果你与你女儿有相似之处的话
I'm sure your memory isn't great,
那就是你俩记性都不好
but you have a family who loves you.
但你有个爱你的家庭
They just thought you were dead.
他们都以为你死了
I am dead.
我是死了
I've been dead for 20 years.
我都死了20年了
Are you an angel?
你是天使吗
Are you here to take me to Heaven?
你是来带我去天堂的吗
She's a ghost, Burt.
她是鬼啊 伯特
She's a ghost, and we're the only people seeing her.
她是鬼啊 只有我们看得见她
Maybe we're dead, too.
也许我们也死了
I bet you didn't really beat that train
你刚过十字路口的时候
at the crossing and we got hit.
肯定没跑赢火车 我们被撞啦
Damn you, Burt.
干 伯特
I had so much to live for.
我还没活够呢
I never saw Breaking Bad.
我还没看过《绝命毒师》
I was saving it.
我想留着以后看
Why did I save it?!
我♥干♥嘛要留着啊
Excuse me, sir?
不好意思
Do you see an extremely old woman on the porch?
你能看到门廊那有个老女人吗
Norma June?
诺玛·琼
Yeah, I see her.
看到了
So, the shotgun aimed at your head...
她拿着散♥弹♥枪♥指着你脑袋的时候
not a concern for you?
你就不紧张
No, the gun's empty.
不紧张 枪没子弹
We do this every day.
我们每天都这样
She's harmless.
她不构成威胁
Hasn't left the house in years.
好多年没离开过这房♥子了
She thinks she's dead
她以为自己死了
and she's waiting for angels to come get her.
一直在等天使来接她去天堂
What kind of varmint is this?
这是什么小动物肉
This is amazing.
太神奇了
Maw Maw's mother is alive.
曾奶奶的妈妈还活着
Sh-Should we call Virginia and have her bring Maw Maw here?
要不要给维吉尼亚打电♥话♥ 让她把曾奶奶带来
No, no.
不要
I want that to be a surprise for Virginia, too.
我也想让维吉妮亚惊喜一下
This is going to be the best Mother's Day ever.
这将是史上最棒母亲节
We're bringing Norma June home with us.
我们把诺玛·琼带回家去
Norma June.
诺玛·琼
Who the hell are you?
你是哪根葱
Are you an angel?
你是天使吗
No, my name is Burt.
不 我叫伯特
And I'm going to take you home with us.
我要带你跟我们回家
You're going to meet your daughter.
你要去见你的女儿
I ain't got no daughter.
老娘没女儿
Now, get!
滚
Look, I know there aren't any bullets in the gun, so...
我知道枪里没子弹
Well, I wonder what she does to keep in shape.
她都是怎么锻炼身体的
She's quite spry.
身手好敏捷
Maw Maw's ma sure put a lot of red wine in her pasta sauce.
曾奶奶的妈妈在意面酱里放好多红酒啊
Most of the alcohol burns off when you cook it.
但烹饪过程中大多数酒精都会蒸发的
Yeah, even still, we should make a separate batch for Hope.
就算如此 我们也应该单独给喜旺做一份
Not that drunk three-year-olds aren't funny,
喝醉的三岁小孩肯定很欢乐
but she has a hard enough time walking a straight line as it is.
但没喝醉她都很难走直线
Actually, Hope's been walking pretty good for a while.
喜旺都学会走路好一段时间了
How long has it been?
是有多久了
Sabrina, do you remember when Hope took her first steps?
塞布丽娜 你记得喜旺什么时候开始走路的吗
Um, I'm not sure.
不太清楚
Oh, that's right.
是啊
You weren't around back then.
你那时还不在
I remember my back always hurt from walking hunched over
我记得因为总是弯腰牵着她的小手
holding her little hands.
那阵我背疼得厉害
That was a mother of a job. Okay, Mom.
真是个称职的妈妈啊 够了妈妈
But that wasn't anywhere near as bad as when she cut her first tooth.
但她刚长牙那会才叫头疼呢
Were you around for that, Sabrina? I can't remember.
你那时在吗 塞布丽娜 我不记得
Oh, it's probably my mom.
好像是我妈
It's an international call.
这是个国际长途
Mom?
妈
Hi, Mr. Ping.
你好 平先生
Oh, sorry, Ping's your first name.
抱歉 你不姓平
Can you cool it with the questions?
你能别问那种问题了吗
What? I'm just making conversation.
咋啦 我只是闲聊啊
Filled with questions one would think a mother should know.
那是一个妈妈应该知道的事情啊
Sabrina knows plenty about Hope.
塞布丽娜对喜旺了解得很多啊
Not as much as me.
不如我多
It's not a trivia contest, Mom.
这又不是什么比赛 妈妈
The macaroni necklace doesn't go to the person
木头项链不是要送给
who knows the date that Hope switched from diapers
那个知道喜旺什么时候开始不♥穿♥尿布
to big-girl pants.
改穿内♥裤♥的人
December 14. I bought them for her,
11月14日 我给她买♥♥的内♥裤♥
and they had butterflies on them.
内♥裤♥上还有蝴蝶图案
You're being insane.
你疯了
Hey, did you get to wish your mom a Happy Mother's Day?
你祝你妈母亲节快乐了吗
Nope. Ping said she's at a casino
没 平说她在澳门赌场
in Macau on an epic 18-hour blackjack run.
大赌一场18小时的二十一点
She thinks, if she gets on the phone with me, it'll be bad luck.
她觉得跟我打电♥话♥会让她倒霉
I need some "Shut up" Lollipops and Band-Aids.
我要些创口贴和能塞住嘴巴的棒棒糖
The neighbor kid fell into my varmint trapping pit.
隔壁小孩掉进我用来抓小动物的陷阱了
Who are you? What do you want?
你是谁 你想干啥
**We are from Heaven *
*我们来自天堂
** And we want you.*
*我们要你
You are, uh, Norma June Mayfair, right?
你是诺玛·琼·梅菲 对吧
Yes. Good.
是 那就好
We were supposed to pick you up years ago
我们应该多年前就来接你
and take you to Heaven, but, uh, there was a mix-up.
去天堂的 但是不小心搞错人了
God sends his apologies.
上帝对此表示歉意
Angels have wings
天使有翅膀
and halos,
和光环的
and-and their breath doesn't smell like beef jerky
他们也不应该有牛肉干味和
and kettle corn.
爆米花的口气
**Shine, little glowworm, glimmer, glimmer *
*闪亮吧 萤火虫 发光吧 发光吧
**Shine, little glowworm, glimmer, glimmer *
*闪亮吧 萤火虫 发光吧 发光吧
I-I... I know that song.
我知道那首歌♥
I think my husband used to sing it.
我老公以前经常唱
I think I had a husband.
我好像有个老公
Yes, you did.
你是有
And you can see your family again...
如果你跟我们走
if you come with us. I promise.
就能与家人重聚 我保证
**Lead us down the path we wander*
*请为迷茫的我们 指明前方的路
**Love's sweet voice is calling yonder*
*天籁之音 召唤着我们远行
**Shine, little glowworm, glimmer,glimmer*
*发光的萤火虫啊 闪啊闪
**Hey there, don't get dimmer, dimmer*
*请别请别 熄灭熄灭
**Light the path below*
*请为我们指明路的方向
**Above and lead us on to love*
*请为我们指明爱的方向
Virginia!
维吉妮亚
Virginia!
维吉妮亚
I got a surprise for Maw Maw.
我为奶奶准备了一份惊喜
I got a surprise for everybody.
也是给大家的一个惊喜
Did you get pictures of the house?
你拍到老房♥子的照片了吗
Better.
比那绝
Look what I found.
瞧瞧我找到什么了
Burt, what is that?
伯特 这是什么鬼东西
It's your great-grandmother.
她是你的曾奶奶啊
She's alive.
她还活着呢
What?
啥
So you're God and...
这么说 你就是上帝
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表