剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
and I thought it would lead to another, and
我以为还会有下一次
maybe finally finding the love of my life,
也许我终于找到了真爱
unfortunately, somebody else was on that date.
但很不幸 那是别人的真爱
And his initials were "ABS."
而且他的姓名缩写还是ABS
All right, Jimmy, all you got to do is just go out there
吉米 你只要一心奔向终点就好
and just win back what's rightfully mine.
赢回本应属于我的东西
Okay, I'll do my best to win back the ice cream maker
好的 我会尽全力赢回冰淇淋机
that, though you gave it to Wyatt as a gift,
尽管那是你送给怀特的礼物
is still rightfully yours.
仍然应当属于你
That's all I ask for.
那是我的全部要求
What the hell is up with your hair? Nothing.
你头发是搞神马东东 没啥
Just decided to touch it up a little, that's all.
就稍微染了一下 仅此而已
Well, you look like one of those birds
你看上去就像"瓦尔德兹"漏油事件中
from that Juan Valdez oil spill.
沾上石油的鸟一样
Oh, please. It's such a double-standard.
还双重标准了嘿
How come you get to cheat to look younger?
你伪装年轻就行啊
I've seen your drawer in the bathroom.
我看见厕所里的发♥票♥了
It's one set of vampire fangs away from being a special effects studio.
你从特效工作室买♥♥了组吸血鬼假牙
And once I'd cleaned her tile floor,
有一次我打扫她的瓷砖地板
and she loaned me a robe,
她借给我一套浴衣
I thought we had really bonded,
我还以为我们真的在一起了
but she never returned my calls.
但她后来就不跟我联♥系♥了
They never do.
她们都不联♥系♥我
And now, here to start our race,
现在 准备开始比赛
our ABS spokesman, Ricardo Montes.
有请ABS代言人 里卡多·蒙特斯
I will be honest, i did not know what ABS was,
说实话我之前不知道ABS是啥
and I have now realized that it is the poopy disease,
我现在知道了 原来就是便便疾病
Uh, so I will not risk startling you by firing the gun to start.
为了不吓到你们 我就不鸣枪了
I'll just yell, "Go!"
我就直接喊"开始"
Uh, but understand that when I say "Go,"
搞清楚哈 我喊"开始"的时候
I, um... I don't mean... Go, right?
我不是让肚子开始 明白吧
You know, I'll just quietly say, "Walk."
不然我就轻声说"开走"好了
Walk.
开走
Why are you walking so fast?
你干啥走这么快
I'm not walking that fast.
我走得不快啊
I'm just walking at the speed a young man walks at.
年轻人都这速度
What up with that, yo?
跟不上了吧
This is not a competition.
咱又不比这个
Says the old woman who's losing.
看来某老女人要输了
I've been really nice up to now, Burt,
我一直都挺客气的 伯特
but you're being ridiculous.
是你在无理取闹
I'm a year and eight months younger than you.
我比你年轻一年零八个月呢
LOL.
咩哈哈
Hashtag... You couldn't keep up with me if you wanted to.
#你想追也追不上我#
Hashtag, Virginia is awesome.
#维吉妮亚无敌#
Reply all.
回复给所有人
Why do you even care about this?
你这么认真干什么
You know she's wrong.
你明知道是她错了
I don't necessarily know that. You know it.
我才没有 你就有
And you're still trying to beat me so you can take my ice cream maker
你还是想打败我 好赢回冰淇淋机
when you already have everything.
但你已经啥都有了
Everything? Everything I have is secondhand.
啥都有了 我有的都是二手的
I mean, do you know what it's like to have another man's name sewn into
你知道内♥裤♥腰带上绣着其他男人的名字
the waistband of your underpants?
是啥感觉吗
It doesn't matter. That's nothing.
这有什么 这什么都不算
Sabrina was all I had, and you took her from me.
塞布丽娜是我的一切 你把她夺走了
I'm never going to get married
我失去了我的真爱
'cause I lost the love of my life to you.
我永远都结不了婚了
Congratulations on having it all.
恭喜你啥都有了
Are you crying?
你这是哭了吗
No!
才没有
I kind of felt sorry for Wyatt.
我有点替怀特感到遗憾了
It seemed like he really needed a win.
感觉他真的需要赢一次
But still, I didn't want to disappoint Sabrina.
但我又不想让塞布丽娜失望
Faster! He's pulling ahead!
快点 他超过去了
I mean, uh, Hope, winning and losing doesn't matter.
喜旺 我是说 输赢不重要
It's trying that counts.
尽全力就好
Pick up the pace, sally!
加快脚步 爆发吧
Walk, Wyatt! Walk!
快走 怀特 快走
Walk! Walk like the love of your parents depends on it!
快走 爹娘爱不爱你就看你行不行啦
Give it up, Virginia.
放弃吧 维吉妮亚
You look like you're chasing after a school bus
你看着像睡过头了20年
you overslept by 20 years.
还妄想去追校车似的
Well, the way your hair dye is running down the side of your head,
你头上的染发剂从两侧留下来的摸样
you look like a old man candle.
就像根老人活蜡烛一样
And then, with my parents arguing, i couldn't even concentrate.
我爹妈吵得我都无法集中精力了
Fine, but at least I look totes younger than you.
好吧 但至少我看起来比你超年轻多了
Would you stop saying totes, Burt? You're not even saying it right.
伯特 你都说不对"超" 就别说了好吗
I totally totes am. What do you think, Jimmy?
我就是超对的 你怎么看 吉米
Who looks younger-- your mother, or me?
谁看起来更年轻 你妈还是我
Yeah, Jimmy, who's younger?
吉米 谁年轻
Jimmy, catch up to him!
吉米 快追上他啊
Well, who's younger?
快说 谁年轻
Yeah, who's younger?
就是 谁年轻
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Choose my mother or my father?
选我妈还是我爸
Let Wyatt win? Make Sabrina happy?
让怀特赢还是让塞布丽娜开心
In the end, I decided to go with my gut.
最后 我决定跟着感觉走
And at that moment, my gut decided it had to go.
在那一刻 我得跟着肠子的感觉走
No! No!
不 不
No! No!
不 不
Who wants homemade ice cream?
谁想吃自♥制♥冰淇淋啊
I do!
我想吃
You okay?
你没事吧
Uh, I think I pulled something.
我可能拉伤了
Here... let me help you.
来 我帮你
No, you finish. You were right.
不 你到终点了 你是对的
Maybe it's time for me to admit that I'm not young anymore.
也许我该承认我不再年轻了
So?
那又怎样
Maybe we're both getting old.
也许我们都在变老了
At least we'll grow old together.
至少我们是一起变老的
Oh, that's sweet, baby.
好感人 宝贝儿么么哒
Aah! Hair dye in my eyes!
染发剂流到眼睛里了
Hair dye in my eyes!
染发剂流到眼睛里了
I'll be your eyes, baby.
我就是你的双眼 宝贝儿
Bear left, bear left.
向左转 左转
That's when mom and dad realized you couldn't avoid growing old,
我爸妈最终意识到 变老是无法避免的
but it was all right,
但这无关紧要
as long as they were going to do it together
至少他们可以一起变老
and help each other over the finish line.
并相互扶持到终点
Turn around, Burt!
向后转 伯特
When you're in a relationship,
当你身在一段感情之中
You have to find ways to support each other.
你得找到互相支持的方法
Even if it's in a way your partner might not expect.
即使那会和爱人期待的有所出入
Mom also learned that no matter how young you are,
妈妈还意识到不管你多么年轻
There is always somebody younger.
总有人比你更年轻
Shrimp for the pretty lady?
花姑娘 来个虾吗
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表