剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
He was, uh, exercising across town.
他今天满镇子跑
With weights or demons?
是减肥还是驱魔
I didn't ask. Point is, it's going to be a while.
我没问 总之一时半会儿到不了
Oh, man.
天啊
Well, what are we going to do?
那我们怎么办
We have all these people here, and I just...
嘉宾都入座了 我...
I don't want to be rude.
我不想失礼
What part of "sit down" do you not understand?
听不懂"坐下"什么意思吗
Sit!
赶紧坐下
I think I know how we can kill some time
我知道怎么一边打发时间
till Reverend Bob shows up.
一边等鲍勃牧师了
Reception before the ceremony.
婚宴提到婚礼前举♥行♥了
Jimmy's a big fan of doing things out of order.
咱家吉米不爱按常理出牌
Just ask Hope.
喜旺就是人证
Mind if I take her for one last spin?
我能最后请她跳支舞吗
Dale?
戴尔
Taquito?
要玉米卷吗
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
This disguise seemed like a much better idea
我以为婚宴会有很多服务生
when I thought there'd be other servers here.
所以才想这样混进来
What's going on?
出什么事了
Uh, bit of a problem.
出了点小状况
Uh, Lucy escaped.
露西逃跑了
You haven't seen her, have you?
你没见着她吧
No.
没
I thought you said you had her under control.
你不是说能制住她吗
I did, uh, but her brain got triggered again.
我是说过 但她又受刺♥激♥了
The Natesville Cake-tastrophe
纳什维尔蛋糕惨案
has taken an ugly, environmental turn.
引发了严重的环境问题
We have now confirmed that there are five icing-covered pigeons
现已确认有五只糖霜鸽子
being treated at local animal hospitals.
在当地动物医院接受治疗
And animal experts are preparing
动物专家们正准备应对
for an outbreak of raccoon diabetes.
浣熊糖尿病的爆发
But in more joyful news,
下面说点开心的
the happy couple who caused this mess,
造成混乱的幸福小情侣
James Chance and Sabrina Collins,
詹姆士·吉斯和塞布丽娜·科林斯
walked away from the accident
潇洒挥别事故现场
and will walk down the aisle this afternoon
即将于今日下午
at the United Church of Natesville.
在纳什维尔联众教堂举♥行♥婚礼
No!
不
I'm calling the police.
我马上报♥警♥
No, no, no, no, no, Burt, don't.
别 伯特 不要报♥警♥
What-what if this was... what if this was Hope?
如果...如果这是喜旺呢
I mean, she is Lucy's daughter.
她是露西的女儿
That makes her half serial killer.
难保不变成连环杀手
That'll never happen.
怎么可能
Fine.
好吧
But Virginia can never find out about this.
但这事决不能让维吉妮亚知道
I remember when Lucy tore apart her first stray cat.
我还记得露西第一次肢解流浪猫的场景
They grow up so fast.
孩子们长得真快
I wasn't paying attention.
当时怎么没留个心眼
Dan, that was amazing.
丹 你跳得太棒了
If you know any single homeless ladies,
如果你认识单身的流浪姑娘
I'm on the market.
记得介绍给我
Literally.
说真的
I live on top of the market.
我可是流浪汉中的头号♥王老五
Lucy's either hiding or in disguise.
露西要么藏起来了 要么伪装了
We're gonna have to check everyone here.
这里每个人都不能放过
You're right.
没错
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
Oh. She's that good.
别小看她
Ooh. Stop.
别这样
Okay, okay, okay. Okay.
好了 好啦
Would you care to dance?
愿意跳支舞吗
Oh, no.
不了
Would you care to dance?
愿意跳支舞吗
Would you care to dance?
愿意跳支舞吗
Fine.
好吧
Go ahead.
跳吧
I just want to watch.
我只想过眼瘾
Will you please come out and talk to us, Reverend Bob?
您不能出来和我们谈谈吗 鲍勃牧师
Please don't go.
求您别走
I'm sure we can work this out.
天下哪有解决不了的事啊
I thought I killed that woman with my voice.
我以为我的歌♥声害死了她
I didn't speak for five years.
之后的五年我都不敢开口说话
I had to learn sign language.
为此我不得不学习手语
You don't even want to know what I just called you.
你绝对不想知道我刚骂了你什么
All this whining brings back memories
他在那唧唧歪歪又让我想起了
of his awful high notes.
那瘆人的高音
Look, she's crazy, okay?
听着 她是个疯子 好吗
You don't even want to know
她曾怎样贬低我
what she told me I could never do.
说出来都怕脏了您的耳朵
She said I could never be a-a doctor, or a lawyer,
她说我这辈子都别想当医生或律师
or a Laker Girl like Paula Abdul Jabbar.
也别想像吴莫愁一样参加好声音
Did you ever become any of those things? No.
你用行动否定了她吗 没
I'm a maid because I listened to her.
我听了她的话 结果成了女佣
And also 'cause I got pregnant at 15
不过也是因为我十五岁就未婚先孕
and dropped out of high school.
连高中都没读完
And I'm a little lazy.
而且我也有点懒
But the point is, you can't let anyone but you
我想说的是 在追梦的路上
destroy your dreams.
唯一的敌人就是自己
Well, I've always wanted to...
这首歌♥我憋在心里很多年了
**Croon again*
*让我再高歌♥一曲
You have a wonderful voice.
您的嗓音太动听了
Really? Do you think so?
真的吗 你真这么想
Definitely.
确定肯定以及一定
You're better than a lot of professional singers.
您比许多专业歌♥手唱得都好
Linda McCartney and, uh, um,
简直是邓丽君
Captain Kirk come to mind.
凤飞飞再世
Great news.
好消息
Reverend Bob just arrived.
鲍勃牧师刚到现场
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Ugh, now we can finally get this wedding
现在婚礼终于可以
back on track and do things the way we planned.
按计划进行了
Well, not exactly.
也不全是
You won't be walking down the aisle
婚礼正式开始的时候
to "Here Comes the Bride."
不放婚礼进行曲了
I knew Virginia would be mad
维吉妮亚如果发现
if she found out I was hiding the fact
我隐瞒露西逃跑的实情
that Lucy had escaped,
一定会生气的
so I decided not to tell her,
所以我决定保密到底
which meant it was up to me
这意味着只有靠我
to keep this white wedding from becoming a red wedding.
阻止喜事变悲剧
Did that sound cool?
很酷有没有
It seemed cool.
有
I can't do this.
我撑不住的
I ate too many taquitos at the reception.
宴会上玉米卷吃多了
There's no way I'm gonna make it through the ceremony
婚礼途中
without having to go to the bathroom.
我肯定会去洗手间
You're gonna have to take my place as best man.
你代替我当伴郎吧
Here.
拿着
I ate a lot of taquitos, too.
我也吃了很多玉米卷
But a good backup best man always comes prepared.
但好的备胎伴郎总是有备而来
I'm so happy for you, Sabrina,
我真为你高兴 塞布丽娜
but unfortunately my stomach is not.
可惜我的胃闹脾气了
Are you sure you're okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine. I'll just watch from back here
没事 我就在后面看着
and be closer to the facilities.
离厕所近一点
All right.
好了
Let's do this.
开始吧
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表