剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
after I bake 75 cupcakes.
75只小蛋糕的边角料而已
Well, if you're gonna throw the baby out with the bathwater...
你这就得不偿失了
Sometimes I wish I'd never given you
看来那本印着每日金句的日历
that phrase-of-the-day calendar.
我算是白给你了
Measure once, cut twice, Virginia.
三思而后行啊 维吉妮亚
Here's what we're gonna do:
还是听我的
Jimmy, do you still have all your stupid magic supplies?
吉米 你那套白♥痴♥魔术道具还在吗
Oh, no, they're not magic.
那不是魔术哦
They're illusions.
是幻象
They're under my bed.
在我床底
I'm not saying it's not uncomfortable,
我也觉得难受
I'm just saying it's doable.
但也只有这样才可行
A bottle of water, a couple adult diapers...
这儿有瓶水 还有几片成人尿布
With enough postage, we could finally
只要攒够邮费
take that dream vacation to Hershey, Pennsylvania.
心心念念的宾夕法尼亚好时之旅不再遥不可及
But how are we gonna fit back in the box
可是吃了那么多巧克力
after we eat all that chocolate?
我们还挤得进来吗
Nope, there is no Amazing Jimmy on the list.
名单上没有"奇才吉米"这个人
And I've gotten into a lot of trouble lately
而且最近我因为把关太松
for letting people in.
连续被打劫
We've had a whole string of robberies.
我可挨了不少批
Well, the truth of it is, is...
事实上
I was on the list,
我的名字本来在名单上
but I made my name disappear.
但我把它变没了
How'd you do that?
你是怎么做到的
Well, you go right on in, buddy.
进去吧 兄弟
They're gonna love you.
你会大受欢迎的
Oh, man. I'm glad neither one of us is claustrophobic.
幸好我俩都没有幽闭恐惧症
I know. It's bad enough that there's not enough air
是啊 缺氧环境下
and the walls are closing in on me.
又是黑压压的一片 太恐怖了
I got a lot more sympathy for those illegal immigrants.
我现在无比同情非法移♥民♥
It was tight in there.
里面真小
Now I know why conjoined twins hate each other.
终于明白连体婴儿为什么互相厌恶了
Is that true?
真的吗
Has to be.
一定是
All right. Let's go save Maw Maw.
好啦 拯救奶奶芭芭拉行动启动
You ready?
准备好了吗
Let's do this.
行动
Attention, nursing home staff,
养老院的各位 请注意
we are about to make a resident announcement.
下面播报一则通知
Attention, residents!
住客们请注意
There will be a magic show in the auxiliary room!
活动室将上演一场精彩绝伦的魔术表演
A magic show!
魔术表演
There she is.
找到她了
Boring.
无聊
Boring.
真无聊
Ooh, that's good. Oh.
这个好
Oh my God...
神啊
they blend all their food into smoothies!
他们把所有食物都打成了糊
Oh, man.
娘亲啊
If people knew this is what they were in store for,
要是他们知道自己喝的是什么
they'd never bother flossing.
就再也不用担心剔牙了
Focus, Burt.
别打岔 伯特
Jimmy knows six magic tricks.
吉米只会六个魔术
That only leaves us about ten minutes
所以我们只有10分钟的时间
to sneak Maw Maw out of here.
带奶奶溜走
Oh, their bowel movements must be smooth as butter.
这下肠滑得跟菊花上抹了黄油似的了
Thanks for ruining butter for me.
谢谢你啊 我再也不吃黄油了
I'm gonna need a volunteer from the audience.
我们需要一位观众上台互动
Jimmy, we didn't practice with a volunteer.
吉米 我们没准备互动环节
Oh, I've been thinking about it.
我一直在琢磨
I think the reason that
为什么
everybody in my family's losing it is because
我们全家都疯疯癫癫的
we're all doing something wrong.
一定是我们做事的方式不对
So I need to find an old person who's still sharp
所以我想找个这么大年纪脑子还好使的老人
so I can ask them what they did right.
问问他生命的真谛
That's a good idea.
好主意
How about you, sir?
就这位先生了
I bid ten dollars.
我出10美元
Okay, not you.
算了
You... lady.
那位女士
I love grapes!
我喜欢吃葡萄
Sit down.
请坐
That's the best lasagna I ever drank.
这是我喝过最美味的烤宽面条
Hey, he's leaving. He's leaving. This is our chance
他走了他走了 机会来了
Maw Maw.
奶奶
Maw Maw.
奶奶
It's us.
是我们
We're here to bust you out of here.
我们来救你了
Oh, great. Oh.
太好了
But my... my mask seems to be stuck.
但我的面具好像卡住了
Aliens!
外星人
It's the aliens!
是外星人
They've come to make us young.
他们来帮我们返老还童
Take us to the cocoons.
给我们也织个茧吧
Aliens, aliens, aliens...
外星人 外星人 外星人
Aliens! Aliens!
看 有外星人 外星人
Aliens! ...
外星人
Aliens! ...
外星人
A-Any more volunteers?
还有志愿者吗
Bingo! I have bingo!
哦耶 我赢啦
Hey, kid, if you're not gonna do a trick soon,
孩子 你再不赶紧表演个把戏
I'm gonna go chat up
我就要去跟新来的
that crazy new broad they brought in.
那个疯婆娘搭讪了
Word is she'll do anything for taffy.
据说一颗太妃糖就能牵着她鼻子走
Wait, do you know your name and where you are?
等等 你知道自己的姓名以及身处何地
Henry. And I'm at the worst magic show ever.
我叫亨利 正在看史上最烂魔术秀
Yeah, he knows exactly where he is.
很好 他很清楚状况嘛
May I ask you a question?
能问你一个问题吗
See, I've been trying to find an old person
我一直想找一个
who hasn't lost their marbles so I can ask 'em,
脑筋清醒的老人 因为我想问问
"How'd you do it?"
"你怎么这么清醒"
Good genes and crossword puzzles.
良好的基因和填字游戏
Puzzles and pants, got it.
智力游戏加短裤嘛 明白了
Any chance you're ever gonna get that kid
你到底还要不要把那孩子
out of the trunk or what?
从箱子里变出来
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
Unlike you, I used to be a magician.
跟你这冒牌货不一样 我以前是正牌魔术师
All right, everyone,
好了 各位
time for some afternoon roughage.
该吃午后粗粮餐啦
Those of you who have trouble getting around,
行动不便的同志
might want to start towards the bathroom as you're eating.
可以边吃边向卫生间进军了
Great, this is just the distraction we need.
很好 我们可以趁乱行动了
Remember what happened the last time we tried to get Maw Maw
还记得上次我们让奶奶
to eat something other than pickles for lunch?
午餐时吃点泡菜之外的东西吗
Go get the trunk.
快去搬箱子
I want pickles.
我要泡菜
These are pickles.
这就是泡菜呀
They're Japanese pickles.
是日本泡菜哟
The Japanese.
小日本
First they shrank the car, now they made pickles orange.
他们先是生产迷你车 现在又做橙色泡菜
I love those clever little bastards.
爱死这些聪明的小鬼子了
I can't believe it.
简直无法相信
It was hard to admit, but people in the nursing home
尽管我不愿承认 但养老院的工作人员
knew a lot of tricks for taking care
比我们更懂
of old people that we didn't.
搞定老人的的小花招
And their ways weren't just easier,
他们的方法不仅更简单
they were a lot cheaper.
而且更廉价
God!
你妹啊
At home, Maw Maw liked to bite people
在家时 一给奶奶喂药
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表