剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Maw Maw! Hurry up!
曾奶奶 快一点
It's time for the yard movie.
露天电影要开始啦
Who's the pygmy?
那小玩意是谁
What's it doing in my seat?
它怎么占了我的位
Maw Maw, this is your great-granddaughter, Hope.
曾奶奶 这是你的重孙女喜旺呀
Who the heck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥又是谁啊
Yeah, I think Maw Maw's confused again.
好吧 我觉得曾奶奶又糊涂了
Maw Maw, what's the last thing you remember?
曾奶奶 你最后记得的事情是什么
That dopey looking kid went out to get bubblegum ice cream.
那个熊孩子出去买♥♥泡泡糖味的冰激凌
Wow. She's forgotten, like, the last three years.
哇 她把过去三年的事都忘干净了
Get out the instruments,
乐器走起
she needs a memory reset.
她需要记忆重启
One, two, three...
一 二 三
**Jimmy brought home a serial killer *
*吉米带了个连环杀手回家
**And he nailed her before he knew *
*他一时色急上了她
**They locked her up without a key, but in her guilty belly *
*警♥察♥把她关进牢房♥ 但在她的肚子里
**a darling baby grew*
*一个婴儿正在长大
**Jimmy was a struggling single father *
*吉米是个苦逼的单身爸爸
**Till he found a girl to help him cope *
*直到他遇到那个贤惠的女娃
**That's your great-grandson Jimmy *
*那是你的曾孙吉米
**And his wife Sabrina *
*和他的妻子塞布丽娜
**And...their daughter...
*以及他们的女儿
Monkey?
猴子
Maybe some specifics would jog her memory.
或许一些特殊事件能触发她的记忆
Maw Maw, remember how...
曾奶奶 你可还记得
**Hope got stuck in Virginia's shed *
*喜旺被卡在了维吉妮亚的杂物房♥
**You Jenga-ed her out or she'd be dead *
*你的高超拆物术拯救了她 毫发无伤
**We went to Vegas with Virginia's cousin *
*我们和维吉妮亚的表姐去了维加斯
**Burt was Jewish and then he wasn't*
*伯特一开始是犹太人 结果发现他并不是
**Pitched our inventions to Andrew Dice Clay *
*我们把发明卖♥♥给了安德鲁·戴斯·克雷
**Jimmy married Frank, although he's not gay *
*吉米弗兰克结了婚 身非基佬心好累
**We met Jimmy's almost family,*
*我们和吉米的养父母见了面
**a bunch of racists*
*那帮种族歧视分子把我们嫌
**We caught a squirrel who was a rapist *
*还逮住一只松鼠强♥奸♥犯 真讨厌
**We busted you out of a nursing home *
*我们把你从养老院偷出来
**They fought a bear, we danced with some *
*他们和熊大战 我们却与之跳舞
**Bought a used time machine *
*买♥♥了一台二手时光机器
**- Fought a giant candy war - Trained a pig*
*-来了一场糖果大战 -训练了一头猪
**Sold pigurines*
*忍♥痛卖♥♥了猪猪侠
**And so, so, so much more...*
*还有太多太多回忆
Maw Maw, do you remember it now?
曾奶奶 你现在想起来了吗
Are you still confused?
你还是觉得稀里糊涂的吗
Nope. That's...
我记得
**Barney, Frank, the odd one's Shelley *
*巴尼 弗兰克 怪怪的那个是雪莉
**Dancin' Dan*
*舞王♥丹♥
**I know I'm Maw Maw*
*我知道我是曾奶奶
**My granddaughter, Virginia *
*我孙女维吉妮亚
**Her husband Burt,*
*她老公伯特
**my great-grandson Jimmy *
*我的曾孙吉米
**His wife Sabrina*
*他妻子塞布丽娜
**And... their daughter...*
*以及他们的女儿
I want to say...
我记得是叫
Edgar.
埃德加
Hope!
喜旺
I hope your name is Edgar, too--
我希望你的名字也叫埃德加
that would be hilarious.
那就好笑死了
Burt!
伯特
You got to come with me. I saw him again.
快跟我来 我又看到他了
That guy who looks like white Morgan Freeman?
那个白人版的摩根·弗里曼[著名演员]吗
No. deja vu Man!
不 是"闪现男"
Damn, I always miss him.
该死 我老是遇不着他
What are they talking about? deja vu Man.
他们在说谁呢 闪现男
He's mom's imaginary friend.
他是我老妈意淫出来的朋友
He's not imaginary. He's real.
才不是 他是真实存在的
He shows up every few years.
每隔几年就会闪现一次
The first time,
还记得第一次见面
I was waiting for Paw Paw to pick me up from school.
我正在等曾爷爷来接我放学
I just thought he was a pervert,
还当他是个变♥态♥呢
but then when I saw he didn't have a mustache,
但后来发现他胡子剃得超干净
I assumed I was being discovered
我琢磨着自己是不是
by an undercover modeling talent scout.
被便衣模特星探发现了
He always shows up when I'm at my least photogenic.
他总是在我最不上照的时候出现
The last time before today was about a year ago.
最近一次是在大约一年前
We got to get there quick.
我们必须速度赶过去
I followed him to the barbershop
我跟踪他到了理发店
and he doesn't have a lot of hair.
他的头发可不多 分分钟就剪完了
Someone gonna spin, or what?
轮到谁转了啊
There he is.
他在那儿
Let me see.
让我看看
You see him?
看见了吗
No. The Hair-monizers are in the way.
没 被洗剪吹合唱团挡住了
They look like they sound great.
他们看上去唱得很欢乐
Hey! Cookie Man is in there, too!
快看 饼干男也在
Which one?
哪个
The guy by the window getting a shave.
窗户旁边正刮胡子的那个
But... the guy by the window getting a shave, that's deja vu Man!
但那个就是闪现男啊
Then deja vu Man is also Cookie Man!
所以说闪现男就是饼干男
Okay, fine, I'll bite--
好吧 我忍♥不住了
who's Cookie Man? Dad's imaginary friend.
谁是饼干男 我爹意淫出来的朋友
Cookie Man started coming around years ago
饼干男好多年前就出现了
when Jimmy was little.
当时吉米还是个小孩
He would show up at the park
他总是出现在公园
and share his cookies with us.
分饼干给我们吃
He was always asking about Jimmy.
还老打听吉米的事
He's a very smart baby.
这娃可聪明了
I think he gets from me.
我觉得他是遗传到我的优良基因
Are you drinking breast milk? Yeah. You want some?
你是在喝母乳吗 是啊 你想来点吗
Uh, no, I'm gonna pass.
不 我就免了吧
Well, that's an interesting mask.
那个面具可真有意思
Uh, what's he supposed to be?
他扮的是谁啊
We asked him what he wanted to dress up as for Halloween--
我们问过他万圣节想装扮成谁
he said, "Jimmy."
他说 吉米
It's the only word he knows.
他只会说这个词
Isn't that right, boy? Jimmy.
对吧 儿子 吉米
Want some more cookies?
你想再来点饼干吗
Jimmy.
吉米
How old are you?
你几岁了
Jimmy.
吉米
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Cookie!
饼干
Hey! He learned a new word!
太好了 他学了个新词
Told you he was smart.
我就跟你说他很聪明吧
He even showed up last month
他上个月还刚出现过
when I was in the park with Hope.
当时我正带喜旺在公园玩
You know, there's a lot of strangers
其实有很多陌生人
who hand treats to kids in this town,
在镇上散发零食给孩子们吃
but your cookies are by far the best.
但目前为止 你的饼干是最美味的
Burt, please, I'm not a stranger.
伯特 我可不是陌生人
I'm Cookie Man.
我是饼干男
I'm really sorry, Burt.
我真的很抱歉 伯特
I always thought you made up Cookie Man
我还以为饼干男是你瞎编出来的呢
just to cover for spoiling Jimmy's dinner.
帮着吉米不好好吃晚饭找借口
I'm sorry, too. I sometimes wondered if deja vu Man
我也很抱歉 我也常怀疑闪现男
was just another one of your crazy conspiracy theories,
是你那疯狂阴谋论的又一产物
like UFOs or Bigfoot
就像飞碟啦 大脚怪啦
or that Delaware doesn't actually exist.
或什么特拉华州根本不存在
Name one person that's ever been to Delaware.
有本事说出一个去过特拉华州的人试试看
Did you say that deja vu-slash-Cookie Man
那个在刮胡子的男人
was the one in front getting a shave?
就是你们说的闪现饼干男
Yeah. Why? 'Cause that's also Super Curious Guy!
是啊 怎么了 好奇先生也是他
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表