剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
let's not rule out the possibility
他们很有可能
of them walking through that door at any second.
下一秒就从那扇门里走进来了
Okay, get the gun!
好吧 还是去拿枪吧
You're a good man, Barney.
你真是大好人 巴尼
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm glad I didn't spend my birthday alone.
不是孤零零地过生日 我已经很欣慰了
You're a fine lady,
你是个好女人
Barbara June.
芭芭拉·琼
I hope you get your wish and die peacefully.
我祝福你美梦成真 能安详死去
Oh, thank you.
太谢谢了
You're not one of the sexy ones, or the rich ones,
你不是什么帅哥 也没什么大钱
but y-you're one of the good ones, Barney.
但你绝对是个善良的人 巴尼
That's the most beautiful thing anyone's ever said to me.
从来没有人对我说过这么动情的话
What did I say?
我刚说啥了
You sure this is a good idea?
你确定这是个好法子吗
No, but it's the best idea.
不 但这是唯一可行的方法了
I mean, we jump out of the tree, we make a lot of noise,
你看 我们跳下树 搞点动静出来
maybe we can scare the bear away.
也许就能把熊给吓跑了
Maybe I should try and scare him and you should run.
要不我去吓唬它 然后你趁机逃走
What? No, Jimmy.
什么 不行 吉米
I'm not leaving you.
我不会抛下你的
Till death do us part, right?
只有死亡才能将我们分离 不是吗
Hopefully not today, but yes.
当然 但希望别今天就分离
I see them!
找到他们了
Oh, my God, they're being attacked by a bear!
天啊 他们被一只熊攻击了
Hold on, wait!
等等
I want to record you saving my daughter.
我要把你英勇救女的过程拍下来
She's always complaining that I don't take enough home videos.
她总抱怨我没多拍点家庭录像
How long does it take one of those tranquilizer darts
一只麻醉镖要多长时间
to knock a bear out?
才能放倒一只熊
I think about two minutes, 'cause on Bear Week,
差不多两分钟吧 《追熊记》里面
they shoot the bear, then they go to a commercial
那群人射中了一只熊 然后就插播广♥告♥了
for gold coins, cars and about four other shows about bears.
金币 汽车 还有三四部熊节目的预告
And then they come back, that thing's out cold.
节目再回来时 熊就已经晕过去了
Okay, go.
好了 开始吧
What happened?
咋回事这是
Is Sabrina okay?
塞布丽娜没事吧
You're both fine.
你们俩都没事
It was awesome!
刚刚真是帅呆了
I filmed it with my phone.
我用手♥机♥都录下来了
Ricardo's first shot missed the bear and hit you.
里卡多的第一枪射偏了 射到你
But then Sabrina came to your defense.
不过塞布丽娜冲过去救你了
With his second shot,
里卡多的第二枪
he missed the bear again and hit Sabrina.
还是没射上熊 打中了塞布丽娜
After the last shot, I got smart.
两枪过后 我开窍了
So I aimed for Sabrina
于是我瞄准了塞布丽娜
and hit the bear.
最终射中了熊
What happened?
咋回事这是
Easy. Go slow.
冷静点 慢慢来
Your 80-pound body took a dart meant
你七十斤的小身板承受了
for a 400-pound bear.
一支为三百多斤大熊准备的麻醉镖
I am so glad that you're both okay.
看过你们俩没事 我就放心了
And I'm sorry that I ever doubted
我居然曾怀疑你们俩在一起是否合适
whether you were compatible.
我真是太不该了
I mean, you fought a bear together,
瞧啊 苍天为证
for crying out loud.
你们携手大战了一只熊
I cannot think of a better test of your love.
这就是你们相爱最好的证明
Oh, Jimmy, I love you!
吉米 我爱死你了
Yuck.
恶
Some couples know right away
有些夫妻是一见钟情
that they're made for each other.
天造地设的一对儿
So, uh, who is Antonio?
安东尼奥是谁
That's a long story.
这就说来话长了
Why? Does it make you jealous?
怎么了 你吃醋了吗
And some couples get better the longer they're together.
有些夫妻则是日久生情情愈浓
What'd you snag?
你搞到了什么宝贝
Shampoo. How about you?
洗发水 你呢
Conditioner!
护发素
For Sabrina and me-- it took a moment of crisis
对于我和塞布丽娜来说
to see that we were meant to be together.
则是患难见真情
Let's go home and finish...
快回家吧 然后
Each other's sentences?
培养默契吗
I was gonna say, "Getting the bear slobber out of your hair,"
我是想说 回家把你头发上熊口水洗掉
but I appreciate the effort.
不过还是谢谢你努力猜心
And some other couples were just getting started.
而另一些孽缘则刚刚萌芽
Hi, sugar.
你醒啦 甜心
Oh, my God.
额滴神啊
Did we...?
我们是不是
Oh, yeah.
是的哟
Does that supermarket of yours sell pregnancy tests?
你的超♥市♥卖♥♥不卖♥♥验孕棒呀
Hi, Barney.
你好啊 巴尼
Virginia, you're home.
维吉妮亚 你们回来啦
How was Maw Maw?
奶奶还好吗
How do you mean that?
你这话什么意思
Alive or dead?
活着还是挂了
Alive.
活着呢
Very alive.
简直是生龙活虎
I have to go home now
我得回家了
and take some showers.
回去洗个澡
Maw Maw?
奶奶
What did you do to him
你对他做了什么
He passed out in the kitchen,
他在厨房♥里醉得不省人事
so I pulled him into my bedroom
于是我就把他拖上了我的床
and let him think he got lucky.
他还以为自己走了桃花运了呢
It was my little birthday gift to him.
这也算是我对他生日的一点小小心意
You didn't let him know about the big surprise party
你没说漏今晚我们要为他开
we're throwing him tonight, did you?
惊喜生日会的事儿吧
He has no idea.
人家才不会呢
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表