剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
they go straight in the garbage.
直接扔垃圾桶吧
Burt, please don't drive yourself crazy over this.
伯特 别纠结了
I promise you the ring will turn up.
我保证戒指一定能找回来的
I'll take this one.
我就买♥♥这个了
You got to be kidding me.
开什么国际玩笑
800 bucks?
这要卖♥♥800块
I mean, that's too much.
贵得离谱了
Can't you cut me a deal?
不能给我打点折吗
Nope. That's one of my top earners.
不行 它可是我的摇钱树
I've bought and sold that from the same person over 20 times.
有个人在我这把它买♥♥进卖♥♥出了20多次
Who'd be stupid enough to keep buying the same ring?
谁会蠢到重复买♥♥同一个戒指啊
I can't tell you that.
这我不能说
When I became a member of the Pawnshop Owners Association,
加入"当铺业主协会"的那一天
I took an oath of confidentiality.
我可是立过保密誓言的
I could lose my license.
我可不想丢了营业执照
All I can say is
我只能跟你说
you couldn't get me to tell you
就算你把我一路拖到"维吉妮亚"州
if you dragged me from here to "Virginia".
你也别想从我这打听到一个字
Not a "chance".
一点儿"吉会"都没有
You hear what I'm saying to you?
听懂了吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You can't help me.
懂了 懂了 不想卖♥♥给我就算了
You don't have to be a jerk about it.
说这些废话有啥用
Hey. Is your mom home?
你妈在家吗
I'm dying to know if she found her ring.
我都急死了 她找到戒指没
I haven't seen her.
我没见着她
Well, I guess I'll work out.
总会有法子的
Get rid of some of this nervous energy.
我得先把这身火气泻泻
What's going on there?
你干啥呢
Oh, I didn't make enough money from the shock tests
我从电击实验那儿搞到的钱不够买♥♥钻戒
to pay for the ring, so I got to do some more experiments.
所以又报了几个实验项目
It's actually really important work,
其实这些活还挺有意义的
and I'm gonna be able to help people.
我可以帮到不少人
I'm getting paid to test
有人雇我来测试
this new anti-seizure mouth spray.
这种新型抗癫痫口腔喷雾剂的效果
But you don't get seizures.
可你又不癫痫
Well, apparently seizures are a side effect for these pills
他们也雇我测试了另一些药片
that I'm also being paid to take.
副作用就是会引发癫痫
You really took my advice and went for it.
我的话你是真听进去了
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Look at you.
瞧啊
Doing whatever it takes!
山无棱天地绝也要坚持到底
Hello?
哪位
You better collect some cash
你最好弄点钱
and get your butt down here.
赶紧滚到我这儿来
Somebody is interested in buying your ring.
有人想买♥♥你的戒指
Who? Now, you know I can't tell you that.
哪个王八蛋 这我可不能说
You may think I'm a "son"... of a bitch,
你也许会觉得 我是个熊"孩子"
but there's no way you can
但你别想
"jimmy" the information out of me.
从我这"吉"出一个字
You see where I'm going with this?
听懂了吗
Of course. I'm not dumb.
当然懂了 老娘又不傻
You're not gonna help me.
你不想帮我就算了
I couldn't risk someone else buying that ring.
我可不想戒指被别人买♥♥走
I had to do whatever it took to get it back.
所以必须动用一切手段把戒指弄回来
That meant getting in and out of the house
也就是说 我要神不知鬼不觉地
without anyone noticing.
在自家房♥子里顺点东西
Works fast.
疗效快
Tastes minty.
口感好
Come on, those candlesticks got to be enough.
这两个烛台还不够吗
Not quite.
还不够
That is a rare director's
这是自家录的导演剪辑版《狂犬惊魂》
cut edition of Cujo on VHS.
市面上很少见
It's only 20 minutes long.
虽说只录了20分钟
I guess he didn't think much of the dog's performance.
但里面狂犬的戏都全了
Someone definitely is gonna want to buy 20 minutes of Cujo.
肯定有人愿意买♥♥回去一看的
What else you got?
还有什么宝贝
That thing work?
这玩意儿还能使吗
It gets hot.
能加热
Hot is good.
能加热就成
You got a deal.
成交
Burt, what happened?
伯特 出什么事了
We got robbed, Virginia.
维吉妮亚 咱家进贼了
Somebody came into this house.
有人偷偷摸摸地来过我们家
Took several odds and ends.
顺走了几件东西
Bastards even got some knickknacks.
这群混♥蛋♥连小东西都不放过
Like what?
他们偷了什么
So far we know they got our toaster,
现在失踪的只有面包机
our copy of Cujo, and Maw Maw's candlesticks.
《狂犬惊魂》的录像带和奶奶的烛台
How could you even notice that stuff was gone?
你怎么发现这些东西不见了的
How could I not?
没什么能逃过我的火眼金睛
They're all part of my workout routine.
他们都是我每日健身的必备品
I like to start my workout with some air-drumming.
我健身一般是从对着空气敲鼓开始的
And then when I'm loose,
力气不够了以后
I usually up the weight with Maw Maw's candlesticks.
我一般会靠奶奶的烛台来加把劲
But today the candlesticks were gone.
但今天 烛台消失了
So I decided to skip my drumming
所以我决定不打鼓了
and go straight to my bicep curls.
直接开练二头肌
Normally, I use the toaster as a flex mirror
练二头肌的时候
when I do my soup and sauce curls.
我一般把面包机当成镜子
But today I couldn't find the toaster anywhere.
但今天 面包机也无影无踪了
And I couldn't use the bathroom mirror
而我又用不了浴室的镜子
because I didn't think of that until just now.
因为当时我没想到那一茬儿
So I decided to move straight to my TV squats.
于是我只能直接跳到电视机深蹲环节了
I keep track of my reps by reading off the names of tapes.
我是通过依次念录像带名字来计数的
Children of the Corn.
《玉米田的小孩》
Halloween.
《万圣节》
I arrange them by the ferocity of the killer.
我是根据凶手的暴虐程度排片的
Friday the 13th.
《黑色星期五》
And today, when I got to Cujo and it wasn't there,
今天数到《狂犬惊魂》时 它却不见了
I realized the candlesticks and the toaster
我这才明白 烛台 面包机
weren't just missing...
也不是平白无故消失的
We got robbed!
我们是遭抢了
We got robbed!
我们被抢了
I heard you the first time.
说一遍就行了
Oh! There you are!
你回来了啊
Hello, Ross.
你好 罗斯
Hello, sweet Virginia.
你好 甜美美的维吉妮亚
Is this really necessary?
有必要搞这么大动静吗
That stuff was only worth $78.25.
那些破烂加起来也就值78块2毛5分
Um... or so.
差不多就这价吧
Now, normally we don't dust
通常情况下 我们的确不会
for prints on stolen VHS tapes,
为了一盘家录影碟而收集指纹
but since it's you, I did.
可这是你家的事 我愿意这么做
Plus, I dusted the whole house because it needed it.
而且这房♥子也需要扫扫灰了
I'm the kind of guy who's not afraid to do household chores.
谁叫我是不畏繁重家务的居家型好男人呢
The little guy's been awesome.
这小家伙人真好
I never saw Kindergarten Cop,
我虽没看过《葫芦娃》
but I assume this is what he was like.
但我相信他就是那样的小英雄
Oh, I'm just getting warmed up.
这些不过是小菜一碟
Once the judge gets out of his Zumba class,
等法官上完尊巴课[健身舞蹈]
I'm gonna get him to sign some warrants
我就让他批搜查证
so that we can search local pawnshops.
好去搜查镇上的当铺
I'm gonna go see if there's anything else missing.
我去看看还有没有其他东西丢失
I counted 17 pairs of underwear in your drawer.
我数了你的抽屉里 总共17套内衣
If it should be more, let me know.
如果有丢失就告诉我
Big Judy, I need all my stuff back.
胖朱迪 我要拿回我的东西
Here. Take the ring.
戒指给你
Girl, you lose this ring more than Bilbo Baggins.
姐们儿 你丢戒指的次数比比尔博·巴金斯还多
Maw Maw must have put them in there.
一定是奶奶把它们放在这儿的
She's always doing something crazy.
她老干这些不着调的事
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表