剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
and he's not asking me to marry him because of a house,
向我求婚不是为了房♥子
but there's no doubt that
但不可否认
he's asking me right now because of a house.
他现在求婚 就是因为房♥子
I think my grandmother's ruined this for me.
我觉得外婆把这场求婚给毁了
Well, then you gotta fake it.
那就只好假装没被毁了
What? Look...
什么 听我说
Sometimes they work and work and work
有时他们极尽所能
and they want you to feel something you never felt before,
想给你前所未有的感觉
and you know there is no way you're ever gonna get there.
而你知道 这永远不可能实现
So... you fake it.
那就假装它实现了吧
You do that?
你会这样吗
I love Mike and Molly,
我超爱看《胖子的爱情》
but Burt broke our VCR killing a spider,
但伯特为了打蜘蛛把录像机砸了
so if a show's getting close and I'm not,
所以剧要播的时候 我却看不到
I just put on a little performance of my own.
我就自导自演一段
I faked it last night...
我昨天晚上是装的
and I was by myself.
就我一个人
I blamed it on the arthritis, but...
我埋怨是关节炎的问题
the truth is...
其实我就是
I just lost interest.
没了性致
Okay. Ready?
准备好了吗
So, what do you say?
如何
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes, yeah!
愿意 愿意
Yeah, Jimmy!
吉米
Oh, my God, Jimmy!
天哪 吉米
Jimmy, I want to marry you!
吉米 我愿意嫁给你
I'm gonna marry you!
我要嫁给你了
I'm gonna marry you, yeah!
真的要嫁给你了
Yes! Yes! Yes!
我愿意 我愿意
Yes, oh God, yes!
我愿意 我愿意
Jimmy just proposed the crap out of that girl.
吉米的求婚让这姑娘都乐疯了
I told you I could do it.
我就说会成功吧
Pop.
嘣
After almost three years of being in love with Sabrina,
喜欢上塞布丽娜快三年了
I couldn't believe we were actually engaged.
真不敢相信我们会走到订婚的这一步
And Sabrina's mom seemed to be warming up to me.
她妈妈好像也开始接受我了
Kind of.
基本算是吧
Sabrina, Timmy...
塞布丽娜 蒂米
Jimmy. Jimmy.
是吉米 吉米
In a lot of ways,
从各种方面来看
I don't think that you're good enough for my daughter.
我始终认为你配不上我女儿
To Sabrina and Timmy.
敬塞布丽娜和蒂米
Jimmy.
吉米
Most importantly, Sabrina and I
最重要的是 我和塞布丽娜
were as happy as we've ever been.
如胶似漆 比过去还甜蜜
In lieu of words strung together to form sentences,
我为这对新人准备了一段幻灯片
I have prepared a slide show to celebrate the life
代替我的千言万语
of the bride and groom.
来庆祝这桩喜事
Okay...
好吧
those were supposed to go by a lot faster.
这几张本来是该快速闪过的
Look, it's Insane Clown Wussy.
看啊 是疯狂小丑巫溪
We all go through phases, Dad.
谁没个不堪回首的岁月啊 老爸
Ha! Speaking of phases.
说起不堪回首
Hey, Mom, you remember that summer?
妈妈 你还记得那年夏天吗
I think that was the only summer
我记得也就只有那个夏天
you had your old nose and your new boobs.
你隆了新胸部却还留着你原本的鼻子
I'm just saying,
真没想到
I can't believe you got a boob job before a nose job.
你竟然放着鼻子不整先隆了胸
Your grandmother did this my nose.
这个怪鼻子还不是拜你奶奶所赐
I wanted her to see that it did not affect my self-esteem.
我要让她知道这丝毫影响不到我的自信
But, in order for that to work, I needed much bigger boobs.
但要想有自信 我的胸怀就必须更宽广
Just stop coming on the boat with me and my friends, okay?
总之你别跟着我和我朋友上船就是了
No matter how big your new boobs are,
不管你胸怀多宽广
the boys aren't going to hook up with you.
男生们都不可能看上你的
You're old.
你个老太婆
If the boat tips over,
等到翻船的时候
those boys are gonna be
那些毛小子就会争先恐后
clinging to me for dear life.
往我这对救命气囊上爬了
And I am not old.
况且我才不老
I can name every single character on Laguna Beach.
《拉古纳海滩》里的每个角色我都叫得出名
Come on, man.
拜托 兄弟
You're in my math class.
我数学课上见过你
No, I'm not.
你认错人了
I'm that guy's father, Burt Chance.
我是那孩子的爸 我叫伯特·吉斯
Go ahead, ask me anything.
继续问啊 继续考我
I memorized it all.
我都背下来了
I'll take that beer.
啤酒我买♥♥了
But I hate to drink alone.
可是人家不想一个人喝
Unless you think I'm too old.
你不会嫌人家老吧
What are you wearing?
你穿的这是什么
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
I got most of this at a yard sale.
我是从庭院旧货甩卖♥♥上买♥♥来的
I think it's like a cool Goth back brace.
估计是哥特式的后撑吧
It's a corset.
这是紧身胸衣
Seriously?
真的吗
Like, one of those old-timey bras they wore
这是你在我这个年纪时
back when you were my age?
流行的老式内衣吗
Get the hell out of my car!
从我的车里滚出去
**Hana loka mu's the word for bride*
*哈娜罗卡姆是新娘之意
**Noka Nu is how you say groom*
*纳卡奴则是新郎官
**And when the Hana loka mu meets the little Noka Nu*
*当新娘遇上新郎
**They have a Takaniki honeymoon*
*蜜月甜蜜又浪漫
**I don't actually know any Hawaiian*
*我不懂夏威夷语
**And I just made up all those words*
*单词纯属瞎掰的
**But let's a raise a glass of booze*
*让我们举杯畅饮
**For the upcoming nuptials and wish you*
*祝福这段好姻缘
**A Nakiliki Mekaliki Maki Hoki Poo!*
*但愿人长久 千里共婵娟
What are you doing?
你们在干嘛
Uh, your father wanted to take a bath
你♥爸♥想泡个澡
and I lost an earring in the...
我的耳环又不小心掉进去了
Grown-up stuff. We're doing grown-up stuff.
少♥儿♥不♥宜♥ 我们在做成人爱做的事
Well... don't get used to this house
你们别太把这儿当自己家了
'cause I think just blew it for all of us.
我才发现事情被我搞砸了
I made out with Sabrina's mom.
我以前和塞布丽娜的妈妈有一腿
Jimmy, do you know how inappropriate that is?
吉米 你知道这是多么不得体的行为吗
The...
你
What is going on in here?
这是怎么回事
Look... you have got to get back out there and act normal.
听着 你快回去 表现得自然点
Act normal?
自然点
Are you kidding me?
你让我怎么自然
You're gonna be my mother-in-law and seven years ago,
现在你都快成我丈母娘了
we were making out in the back of a car.
可七年前我们在车里耳鬓厮磨过
Just get it together.
打起精神来
I am trying to have a better relationship with my daughter
我想要和我女儿好好相处
and that is never gonna happen if she finds out about this.
如果她发现这事 那这母女关系就彻底吹了
So, if anyone asks what we were doing in here,
要是别人问我们当时在车里干吗
let's all just say cocaine.
就说我们是在嗑药吧
My husband wasn't my first choice, but back then
我老公并非我最优选择
there was no way my parents were going to let me marry
可谁让我父母当年不同意我
a Jewish guy or a black guy or a... or an Asian guy.
嫁给犹太人 黑人和亚洲人
I often wondered what happened to Wang.
梦醒时分 我总是很怀念我的小王
That was the black guy.
他是个黑人
His nickname was Wang.
他的绰号♥是"王"
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I can't lie to Sabrina.
我不能向塞布丽娜撒谎
Don't be an idiot.
别傻了
You didn't know it was Sabrina's mother when it happened.
你当时又不知道那是塞布丽娜的妈妈
It's seven years.
都过了七年了
You probably don't even remember what her fake boobs felt like.
你也许都不记得她假咪♥咪♥的手感了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表