剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Frank, I said I didn't want a big party!
弗兰克 我说过我不要隆重的聚会
I heard your words,
我听到你的话了
but as your BFF
但作为你的好基友
best friend Frank
最好的基友弗兰克
I also heard your thoughts.
我也听到了你的心声
Frank!
弗兰克
Stop this! Stop this!
别这样啊
Barney Hughes,
我是巴尼·休斯
requesting permission to re-pledge.
想再次申请进入兄弟帮
Uh, re-pledge?
再次申请
Well, 22 years ago I pledged your fraternity
22年前在纳什维尔
when I was at Natesville State.
我申请加入兄弟帮
I made it all the way to when I had to swallow the goldfish.
突破重重难关 最后让我吞下一条金鱼
But... I chewed.
但 我不小心咀嚼了
I chewed.
我咬死了它
Gross, dude.
真恶心
Animal cruelty isn't cool.
虐待动物是不对的
But if you want the honor of calling yourself an O-Delt,
但如果你想要这份成为兄弟帮一员的荣耀
just run full-speed into that tree.
就全速跑向那棵树吧
Porno! Porno! Porno!
激♥情♥片 激♥情♥片
Frank, we can't watch porn back here, all right?
弗兰克 我们不能在这里看激♥情♥片
Neighbors can see it.
邻居都会看到的
Then they'll get ideas and come over.
然后他们就性致盎然地加入我们了
With wine coolers.
还带着冰镇葡萄酒
Remind me to tell you that story.
记得提醒我告诉你那个故事
It's not porn.
不是激♥情♥片
Look,
你也知道
it's no secret your fiance and I don't get along.
你未婚妻和我关系不好也不是什么秘密了
So I just want to make sure
所以我只想你看清
you have a clear picture of the woman you're going to call your wife.
你未来的老婆是怎样的人
Deal-breaker!
真扫兴
Girls don't fart! Girls don't fart!
女生放屁真丢人
You think that's disgusting, check out
这就恶心到你了
what she's gonna look like in 30 years.
看看30年后她什么样子吧
For lack of a stronger vocabulary,
由于找不到合适的形容词
she looks like human diarrhea.
只能说她看起来像人类的排泄物
What can I say, Frank?
我能说什么呢 弗兰克
I'm in love.
爱情是盲目的
All right, looks like he still wants to do it.
看起来他还是想要结婚
On to phase two.
第二阶段计划启动
I was hoping you would change your mind about this
如果我们捉到塞布丽娜
stupid marriage if we caught Sabrina
给你戴绿帽子
cheating on you, but unfortunately,
我想你会放弃结婚 但很遗憾
her party was pretty lame.
她的聚会非常逊
Honey! He's home!
亲爱的 你老公回来了
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Oh, my God, did that hurt!
哎哟 还真疼
Why does your stripper look like Brian,
为什么你请的舞男像布莱恩
the chubby kid I went to high school with?
那个和我一起上高中的胖小子
Hey. Jimmy Chance.
你好 吉米·吉斯
Long time.
好久不见
Quit staring, Jimmy!
别盯着看 吉米
You're making this awkward!
人家会害羞的
Ah. Aw, keg's dead!
啤酒没了
Wh-Where we gonna get beer this time of night?
大半夜的我们去哪里买♥♥啤酒啊
I have keys to a grocery store!
我有超♥市♥的钥匙
Old pledge! Old pledge! Old pledge!
兄弟帮 兄弟帮
It's all for us!
都是我们的
Take it all!
尽情享用吧
Everyone was having a good time,
每个人都在享受
but I had a job to do.
但我还有事要办
Pull!
开瓶
Since none of my plans to stop this wedding
由于所有的破坏计划都失败了
were working, I had to go to my last resort.
我只好放终极大招
Check this out.
看这个
My sister's old wedding dress.
我姐姐的旧婚纱
We should have a fake wedding.
我们来个假结婚吧
It'll be hilarious.
肯定超欢乐
To the happy couple!
祝一对新人幸福
Frank, do you take Jimmy to be your lawfully wedded partner?
弗兰克 你愿意与吉米结为夫夫吗
I do.
我愿意
And, Jimmy,
那么 吉米
do you take Frank to be your lawfully wedded partner?
你愿意与弗兰克结为夫夫吗
I do.
我愿意
I always imagined this would happen in Vegas
我一直以为这一幕
in a little wedding chapel while we're being chased
会在拉斯维加斯的小教堂举♥行♥
by this little Asian guy.
还有一个亚裔的伙计追着我们
You mean like in The Hangover?
你是说像电影《宿醉》那样吗
Has everyone seen this movie except me?
只有我没有看那部电影吗
I now pronounce you husbands for life.
现在我宣布你们结为夫夫
Married! Married!
洞房♥ 洞房♥
And in case you're wondering if it's legal,
以防你怀疑我们婚姻的合法性
here's our marriage license.
我有结婚证为证
Hey, Jimmy.
吉米
The egg delivery guy is here, and I can't find Barney.
送鸡蛋的来了 我找不到巴尼
Can you sign for him?
你能代他签个名吗
Yeah.
好
We're gonna need a witness to prove Jimmy signed for the eggs.
我们需要一个证人证明吉米签收了鸡蛋
Yeah.
没问题
So... sorry, Sabrina.
对不起了 塞布丽娜
You can't marry Jimmy anymore
你不能嫁给吉米
because he's already taken.
他现在是我的人了
Open the damn door
你有本事开门啊
Oh, the ex.
前女友啊
This is uncomfortable.
真尴尬
You listen to me. Oh, my God.
你听我说 哎哟
I forgot you have this whole weird town
我忘了你家有这个奇葩的自♥制♥小镇
and all those creepy dolls.
和这些诡异的玩偶
They're not dolls. They're action figures.
他们不是玩偶 是仿真雕塑
You better fix this, Frank,
你最好给我解决这件事 弗兰克
because you are not messing up my wedding!
别想毁了姐的婚礼
I'm sorry, but if I let you guys get married,
对不起 如果我让你们结婚了
it'll mess up the plans I made for Jimmy and I.
我为吉米和我制定的计划就泡汤了
I mapped out a whole future for us. Look.
我为我们规划了完美的未来 看
First, I thought we could learn how to surf
首先 我们可以一起学冲浪
and show off our ripped bods to the chicks at the beach.
在沙滩秀身材 勾搭美女们
Then, with your artistic talent
接着 你的绘画天分
and my love of frigid temperatures,
和我对极寒的热爱相结合
I thought we could become professional ice sculptors.
我觉得我们可以成为职业冰雕家
Then, in the off-season, figured we could go to Spain
然后淡季时 我们可以去西班牙
and run with the bulls.
斗斗牛
Just because Jimmy and I are getting married
虽然我跟吉米要结婚了
doesn't mean you guys can't do all that cool stuff together.
但这不代表你们不能一起嗨了
Seriously?
真的吗
Awesome.
太棒了
I've got a lot of other ideas, too.
我还有好多好点子呢
I'll be right back.
马上回来
What are you doing?
你搞什么呢
I don't want to go surfing with Frank.
我不想跟弗兰克去冲浪
I'm afraid of sharks and jellyfish and sea lions.
我怕鲨鱼 水母还有海狮
I don't think sea lions are what you think they are.
你脑海中的海狮应该不是真正的海狮
They're the kings of the ocean, right?
它们是海中之王 对吗
No, not really.
完全不是
Look, we are dealing with a mental patient here.
听着 我们在跟一名精神病人打交道
We just have to tell him exactly what he wants to hear,
他想听什么我们就说什么
and then he'll give you the divorce,
然后他就能跟你离婚
and then we can go get married.
然后我们就可以结婚了
We are going to have so much fun.
我们会嗨翻天的
How familiar are you with the game
我刚发明的这个独轮车长曲棍球游戏
I just invented called unicycle lacrosse?
你熟悉这个游戏吗
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表