剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
错了 不是
They're just went snorkeling with a baby sea otter.
他们是在和一只小海獭游泳呢
Well, I need money to get my Pigurines back.
可我现在急需钱 好把我的猪猪侠们买♥♥回来
Fine. I'll sell the van.
好吧 我去把面包车卖♥♥了
Well, the shocks still work.
行 这车还能抗震
Now all I need is some good-looking friends and a talking dog
只差些长相过得去的朋友和一只会说话的狗
and my mystery-solving business is up and running.
然后我的抓鬼小分队就正式成立了
I'm gonna miss her.
我会想她的
If you want, I can pick you up
如果你愿意 我可以时不时地
every now and then and take you for a ride.
载你一程 带你出去溜溜什么的
No. I think that'll just confuse the van.
不必了 这样面包车会搞不清状况的
Jimmy?
吉米
I can't believe you sold the van for strangers,
你居然为了一家陌生人把面包车卖♥♥了
but when I wanted to get the tape back to keep my dignity,
我当时卖♥♥♥车♥可是为了拿回录像带 找回尊严
you wouldn't even listen.
可你却考虑都不肯考虑
I only sold it to help you buy back
我卖♥♥♥车♥可是为了你
your precious Pigurines.
好让你把心爱的猪猪侠买♥♥回来
I told you that, but you don't listen to me.
我嘴皮子都快说烂了 你怎么就听不进去呢
I don't listen to you?
我听不进去
You don't listen to me.
别恶人先告状了
I'm not listening to this.
不听不听我不听
We found a bunch of mail with this address on it
我们找到一打邮件 地址是你们这儿的
in an old storage unit
邮件是在一个储藏库找到的
and we're trying to find out
我们来打听一下
who it belongs to
看看能不能找到东西的主人
so we can return all their stuff.
好把东西都还了
Burt! Virginia! I know who you are.
伯特 维吉妮亚 我认识你们
Christine, get over here!
克丽丝汀 快出来
Hi.
你们好
It's Burt and Virginia.
是伯特和维吉妮亚
How do you know us?
你们怎么会认识我们
From your sex tape.
通过你们的性♥爱♥录像啊
Oh, God. Oh, my God.
苍天啊 大地啊
Oh, my God!
额的神啊
That's exactly how she says it on the tape!
这和录像带里的语气是一样一样的
I know!
没错
I know.
我懂
Burt, I almost didn't recognize you
伯特 我一开始都没认出你来
with your contemporary hairstyle.
你现在的发型和以前不一样了
Virginia, have you kept up with contemporary grooming trends?
维吉妮亚 你现在还赶时髦吗
I'm a little uncomfortable
看到你俩这么淡定
with how comfortable you two are with us.
我还真有点尴尬
Oh, no, it's just that we've seen your tape like, a thousand times.
你们的录像我们已经看过不下千次了
Yeah, you said that... like, 2,000 times.
是啊 这话你们也说了不下两千次了
I remember the day we got it.
拿到录像带的那天 我至今记忆犹新
We were getting ready to move into my brother-in-law's guest house
我们当时准备搬去小叔子家
and we bought a bunch of things at the church rummage sale,
所以在教会的慈善义卖♥♥中买♥♥了不少东西
but we got more than we paid for.
不过真是物超所值啊
I wasn't really a sex tape kind of guy,
我其实不怎么喜欢看性♥爱♥录像
but we'd been fighting and I thought,
但当时我们的性生活不太和谐 于是我就想
hey, this might shake us out of our rut.
也许这玩意儿能给我们带来点灵感呢
I've never seen anything like this.
这玩法还真是闻所未闻啊
Why don't we ever role play as a maid and a yard guy
不如我们也易装成女佣和庭院工
doing it in an old haunted house?
到一间闹鬼的房♥子里去办事儿
Your tape was heaven-sent.
你们的录像带真是只应天上有
We watched it almost every night.
我们几乎每晚都要观赏一遍
Yeah, we even started showing it to our sons, Dominic and Logan.
我们还放给我们的儿子多米尼克和罗根看
What?!
啥
I hope, for your kids' sake, they're blind and deaf.
考虑孩子们的身心健康 他们最好又聋又瞎
Oh, no, no, no. It's not, it's not like that.
不是你们想的那样
No, Jimmy, um, edited out all the sex parts.
吉米已经把少♥儿♥不♥宜♥的部分剪辑掉了
You guys had such an amazing relationship
你们的夫妻关系真好
that we took a triple-X
所以我们把这盘限制级的录像
and made it into a "G"
剪成了可以公映的大众版
so we could use it as a teaching tool for relationships.
并用它来教育孩子 如何与人相处
Check it out.
你们自己看吧
Compassion.
同情心
Oh, no, no, Burt.
不在那儿 伯特
It flew over back by the door.
它又飞到门那儿去了
Come here, buddy. I'm not gonna hurt you.
来啊 小家伙 我不会伤害你的
It's all about catch and release.
我会把你放生的
Come...
来啊
Come here.
过来
I got him! I got him!
抓到了 抓到了
I love how nice you are to all of God's creatures.
我爱你对世间万物充满善心
I could never hurt a fly.
我决不伤害苍蝇
Understanding.
理解
You got, like, 12 alarm clocks under the bed.
你在床下塞了一打闹钟
I don't know.
不知道为什么
I just keep buying them just in case.
我缺乏安全感 所以总是不停地买♥♥
You don't think I'm, like, one of those crazy hoarders, do you?
你不会觉得我是个爱收破烂的疯子吧
No.
不会
No, you're just being prepared.
你只是未雨绸缪
I imagine one day, one of us is going to have a job
搞不好有一天 我俩会找一份
that'll require us to be somewhere on time.
对时间要求很高的工作呢
Listening.
倾听
I think it's your turn to start
这次轮到你了
'cause I ripped off your clothes last time.
因为上回是我扒了你的衣服
Oh, speaking of rip-offs,
说到扒
the Johnsons told me they want to change landscapers today
今天我把约翰逊家的树修剪完毕
after I trimmed all their trees.
他们却说要换庭院修整师
I spent hours trying to nail the branches back on,
我花了很长时间 想把树枝钉回去
then I just gave up and I peed in the pool.
不过后来我放弃了 往池里撒了泡尿了事
Oh, it's for the best.
这样也好
Those people treated you like crap,
那家人待你太差
they never paid you on time,
每次都拖欠工资
and I could always hear the stress in your voice
而且你经过他们家时
every time you went over there.
说话都会紧张
This landscaping thing is only temporary.
做庭院修整只是暂时的
Your rock band is about to take off.
你的摇滚乐团就要出道了
Oh, my God.
天啊
Burt, do you believe that?
伯特 你能相信吗
I know.
不敢相信
I thought we were the only ones who still had a VCR.
我还以为只有咱家还有录像机呢
Me, too!
我也是
God, I'm so glad to hear that's what you were thinking.
你也这么想 我真高兴
I feel like we've been so out of sync for the last couple of weeks.
咱俩最近几周太没默契了
It's like we lost something, but I'm not sure what.
感觉好像缺了点什么 但又不知道是啥
Well, if I had to pick three things out of thin air,
如果让我凭空想出三样东西
I'd say compassion, understanding
那就是同情 理解
and maybe listening.
或许还有倾听
No, Burt, you know what it is?
不对 伯特 你知道是什么吗
It's listening,
是倾听
and I'm sorry if I haven't been.
我没能做到 对不起
Me, too.
我也是
No, no, no.
不不不
We are not filming a sequel here, weirdoes.
我们又不是拍续集 变♥态♥
And we want our sex tape back.
把性♥爱♥录像带还给我们吧
No. You can't. We need it.
不行 我们需要它
I thought we were friends.
我们不是朋友吗
We barely know you.
我们又不认识
How 'bout we buy it from you?
我们出钱买♥♥怎么样
No way. Eight hundred.
没门 八百
Deal. I'll get my checkbook.
成交 我去拿支票簿
Virginia, what are you doing?
维吉妮亚 你吃错药了吗
I want to get your van back
我想赎回你的面包车
and sacrifice for you the way you sacrificed for me
就像你为我赎回猪猪侠一样
to get my Pigurines back.
这是我的心意
Could you stop staring at me?
你别盯着我行吗
I know your mind's blown meeting "Virginia from the sex tape,"
我知道你见到性♥爱♥录像的女主角很兴奋
but you're making me feel self-conscious.
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表