剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
but it's not Mother-in-Law's Day;
但今天不是婆婆节
it's Mother's Day.
而是母亲节
You should give that to your mother.
你应该送给你妈
Over the last few years, you have been
这几年来
more of a mother to me than my mother ever was.
你比我亲妈更像我的妈妈
I want you to have this.
我希望你收下
I see what you're doing, and it's very sweet, but...
我懂你的意思 我很感动 但是
What's my favorite color?
我最喜欢什么颜色
What is it?
什么颜色
Orange.
橙色
And you know that because...?
你是怎么知道的
Because, for your wedding,
因为筹备婚礼的时候
you and I spent two days driving to every supermarket in town
我们两天逛遍了所有超♥市♥
buying all the orange flowers.
把橙色的花抢♥购♥一空
And how did I chip my tooth?
那我是怎么摔断牙齿的
You thought you could skateboard drunk on Cinco de Mayo.
五月节那天 你以为自己能喝醉了滑冰
And you not only chipped your tooth,
你不只摔断了牙齿
you sprained your ankle.
还崴了脚
And when did I start walking again?
我什么时候又可以走路了呢
Three days later on Ocho de Mayo.
三天以后 五月八号♥那天
You should take that.
接吧
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
Mom, is that you?
妈 是你吗
Mom, I can't hear you over the music.
妈 音乐太吵了 我听不见
Oh, crap. Is this here for me?
见鬼 这是来抬我的吗
No.
不是
Good.
很好
Bye, Jimmy.
再见 吉米
Surprised you made it this far.
活了这么久真是奇迹啊
Smells like someone died in here.
怎么闻着像里面死过人
Yeah, I was just calling to wish you a Happy Mother's Day.
我就想对你说声母亲节快乐
Happy Mother's Day.
母亲节快乐
Oh, no, no, wait.
别走 等等
I want you to hear this.
你听听
Hey, Mom?
妈
What's my favorite color?
我最喜欢什么颜色
I'm gonna guess black, since your husband is black.
估计是黑色吧 你不是嫁了个黑人
Hmm, yeah, that's my stepsister.
那是我继妹
Oh, then I don't know your favorite color.
那我就不知道了
Say red.
就说红色
Red is very powerful color.
红色有气场
Like Tiger Woods on final day.
泰格·伍兹决赛就穿红色
Mom, do you remember how old I was I when I first walked?
妈妈 你记不记得我是几岁学会走路的
Got my first tooth and said my first word?
又是几岁开始长牙 开始说话的
I don't know.
不知道
If you can't remember those things,
你自己都不记得
how the heck am I supposed to?
还要我帮你记着不成
Look, I got to go.
我要挂了
But thanks for calling.
谢谢你打电♥话♥过来
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
No, it's Mother's...
不是 今天母亲...
Ah, there's my favorite moms.
我最爱的两位妈妈来了
Hey, aren't we missing a table setting?
是不是少了把椅子
Oh, uh, Norma June left.
诺玛·琼走了
Don't tell me her and Maw Maw got in another fight.
别告诉我她和奶奶又吵架了
No, uh, she left peacefully.
没有 她走得很安详
Very peacefully.
非常安详
I'll give you the details later.
我等会儿再详细告诉你
This pasta sauce tastes familiar.
这个意大利面酱的味道似曾相识
Yup, this is my mother's recipe.
错不了 是我妈的秘方
Do you remember your mother?
你还记得你妈吗
Oh, yeah.
记得
We had a falling out a long time ago,
我们很久以前闹过矛盾
but in the end,
但最后
I think we made up.
好像又和好了
Ooh, I got to take that.
我接个电♥话♥
Save me a meatball.
帮我留个肉丸
I don't want to gross everybody out,
我不是成心恶心你们
but we did not make meatballs for this pasta.
但面里面没有加肉丸
Hello?
喂
Ah, yes.
你好
Yeah, me and Lucy Liu.
我和刘玉玲一起
Lin-sanity!
还有林来疯
It's just me.
我旁边没人
Stop it. It's just her.
别说了 她一个人
Did it work?
有用吗
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. It worked.
有的有的
She totally bought it.
她没有半点怀疑
Thank you.
谢谢
So, your mother never called, huh?
你妈没给你回电♥话♥是吗
No.
没有
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
That's okay.
没事
I'm with my family.
我和家人在一起
**I want a mom that will last forever*
*我想永远做妈妈的小宝贝
**I want a mom to make it all better*
*天大的事有妈妈来扛
**I want a mom to take my hand*
*躲进妈妈的怀抱
**And make me feel like a holiday*
*便不用急着成长
**I want a mom that will last forever*
*我想永远做妈妈的小宝贝
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表