剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Hey, where'd you disappear to last night?
你昨晚死哪去了
After the party, I tried to ride some dude's Great Dane
派对之后 我本想带那哥们儿的大丹狗
all the way to the water tower and back.
去水塔溜一圈儿
It didn't go well.
结果各种不顺
Did you see that kooky chick
你昨晚看见那个怪妞了没
that I was carrying around on my shoulders?
就是我扛在肩上的那个
Yeah.
看见了
I left with her.
我跟她一起闪了
She convinced me to get a tattoo.
她说服我去搞了个纹身
Oh, that is awesome.
靠 太赞了
I want one.
我也想要一个
Oh! Why does he think that's so funny?
我擦 他居然觉得这样好玩
All right, this is our job!
拜托 这是我们的工作啊
Jimmy, he's the boss, man.
吉米 他是头儿
You think I like it when he pushes me in the bushes
你以为我嘘嘘的时候被他推进树丛里
when I'm taking a leak? I don't.
会很开心吗 当然不会
The thorns hurt my wiener.
荆棘扎坏了我的小♥弟♥弟♥
But this is the career path that we've chosen.
但这是我们自己选的职业之路
Hey, where you going?
喂 你去哪
I quit.
我不干了
Come on!
别啊
You can't walk out mid-skim.
你不能半途而废啊
You have any idea how unprofessional that is?
你知不知道这样做很不专业啊
Keep your skirt on.
来了 激动啥
Hey, Mom.
妈
What are you doing home?
你怎么回来了
I quit. There's got to be more to life
我不干了 生命不该局限于
than cleaning the same pool over and over.
永无止境的清理泳池
There isn't.
有道理
What the devil are you ladies in such a hurry for?
你们这么急干嘛
You know we're going to scrub toilets, right?
咱们是去清理厕所的好吧
Oh, you forgot your shirt again, Great-Maw Maw.
你又没穿衬衫 曾奶奶
Mountain Man
山里汉
Your father's home. Come eat.
你♥爸♥回来了 出来吃饭
Dad.
爸
Jimmy.
吉米
Your cousin Mike
我和你老表迈克遇上点麻烦
and I could've used you today.
你本该留下帮忙的
There was a dead bird in the Wexler's pool filter.
有只死鸟卡在威克斯勒的泳池过滤网里了
Well, maybe you shouldn't have pissed off the guy
活该 我不怕碰死鸟
who's not afraid to touch a dead bird.
可你们把我气走了
Oh, we got it out.
我们弄出来了
Used a stick and an old candy bar wrapper.
用棍子和旧糖纸
Took a few tries, but we got it out.
虽然费了点功夫 可我们还是把它弄出来了
So...
话说
how's your philostrophical journey
你对人生意义的哲学探索
for the meaning of life going?
进展得怎么样了
I'm working on it.
还在探索中
Didn't exactly figure out my purpose in life yet,
还没真正找到我人生的目标
but if I ever record an album,
但如果把这探索比喻成出专辑
I'm pretty sure I've got my cover.
我确信封面已经有谱了
How was work, Wilford?
工作顺利吗 威尔弗雷德
Did you sell any encyclopedias today?
今天卖♥♥出百科全书了吗
Why does she always pick me to be her dead husband?
为啥她总把我当成她死去的老公
Maybe that's your purpose.
也许这就是你人生的目标
Just play along-- memories are all
附和她一下吧
your great-grandmother has left.
你曾奶奶只剩下些记忆了
Okay.
打住
Okay, okay.
打住 打住
Okay.
好了
Okay, Maw Maw.
好了 奶奶
Why don't you go see if
不如你去看看电视上
Lawrence Welk is on the TV, Ooh.
有没有劳伦斯·维尔克的节目
and I'll bring you your treat.
我帮你把盘子端进去
Ooh, good. Okay.
好的 很好
Really good.
太棒了
Doggone it!
不是吧
We're out of bubble gum ice cream.
家里的泡泡糖冰激凌都吃光了
Oh, man, that's not fair.
不是吧 太不公平了
I was washing Maw Maw out of my mouth.
我在把曾奶奶的味道冲干净
Help!
救命
Help!
救命啊
Drive! Drive, drive, drive, drive, drive!
快开车 开车 开车 开车
Who is that guy?
那人是谁
What's happening?
发生什么事了
Nice try, jerk!
来追我啊 混♥蛋♥
What's going on? Hello? Uh, what's...
出什么事了 喂 那个
what's hap...
出了什么
Oh, my God!
哦 天呐
This is so crazy!
太疯狂了
You've just, like, saved my life.
你简直是救了我的命
Really? I... What?
真的吗 我 啥
You totally just saved my life.
你真的救了我的命
You're, like, a hero!
你真是个英雄
And you're cute.
而且很帅
Really?
是吗
Yeah, you saved my life and you're cute.
对 你救了我而且还很帅
Well, this is fantastic.
我没做梦吧
Mahmoda...
马哈姆达
Ahmamamama.
艾哈迈迈迈
Mahmoda...
马哈姆达
Mahmahamana. Hey, here's the hero.
马哈哈马... 嘿 英雄来了
That's me.
说我呢
Pull up a chair, sleepy head.
拿把椅子坐下 鸟窝头
Your new friend's been explaining the news to us.
你的新朋友把你的英雄事迹都告诉我们了
She can even pronounce
她甚至会念
that nutty Iran guy's name. Say it again.
那个伊朗人的怪名字 再说一遍
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
马哈姆德·艾哈迈德·内贾德[伊朗总统]
Uh, Virginia, do you mind if I use the bathroom?
维吉妮亚 我用下卫生间行吗
Last door on the left, hon.
左边最后一个门
And if you're doing big business,
如果你要上大号♥的话
you got to flush twice.
得冲两遍
And don't be running the sink during the second flush,
冲第二遍的时候别拔塞子
or you're gonna have to give it a third go-round.
不然还得再冲一遍
Okay, got it.
好 知道了
Be right back.
很快回来
Say it again!
再说一遍
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad!
马哈姆德·艾哈迈德·内贾德
I like her, Jimmy.
我喜欢她 吉米
She thought I was your sister.
她以为我是你姐姐
You could be her sister, you sweet little young thing.
你能当他姐姐的 你个甜心小萝莉
I told you getting pregnant at 15 would pay off eventually.
我就说十五岁怀孕将来会有好处的
Yeah.
是啊
She's pretty great, right?
她挺好的 对吧
Here I was, trying to figure out what life was all about,
最近我一直想搞清楚生活是什么
and I think I've found it-- love.
我想我明白了 是爱
I think I might be in love.
我想我恋爱了
Anybody happen to catch her name?
有人知道她叫什么名字吗
Name's Lucy.
露西
This morning police are searching for this woman,
今晨警方在搜捕这名女子
Lucy Carlyle, AKA Joan Doyle,
露西·卡拉尔 又名琼·多伊尔
AKA Selma Rydesdale.
又名萨尔玛· 莱德斯黛尔
Carlyle is wanted for murder in multiple cases.
卡拉尔因涉嫌几起谋杀案被通缉
She kills her boyfriends-- two so far.
迄今为止她已经杀了两个男友
We've been trying to catch her, but she keeps
我们一直在努力逮捕她
changing her name
但她不停变换名字
She's tricky.
她很狡猾
She tried to choke me with a pair of shoelaces.
她试图用鞋带勒死我
She was screaming something about how I forgot her birthday.
还对我大喊大叫 说什么我忘了她的生日
I chased her for a few blocks,
我追了她几条街
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表