剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
this is Heaven?
这里就是天堂了
I gave up 5,000 Sunday mornings for this?
5000个周末早起做礼拜 就为了这鬼地方
But it can't be her.
这怎么可能呢
She'd have to be... 104. Yep.
她得... 104岁了
Who are you two ragamuffins?
这两个破衣烂衫的又是什么人
Good Lord. What is that?
上帝啊 这什么玩意儿
It's your great-great-grandmother.
她是你曾曾奶奶啊
Happy Mother's Day, everybody.
母亲节快乐 各位
Mom?
妈
Barbara June?
芭芭拉·琼
You!
是你
You.
是你
Oh, my.
天啊
You wrinkled prune!
你个老笨蛋
You dim-witted nincompoop!
你个傻白♥痴♥
Nincompoop?
白♥痴♥
How dare you call me the...
大胆 居然敢叫我
N-word?
白♥痴♥
Stop it. This is crazy.
够了 这事太扯了
Why do you two hate each other so much?
你们俩为什么会彼此仇视呢
I'll tell you why.
我来说
I remember it like it was yesterday.
我记得可清楚了 一如昨日
You don't remember yesterday.
你哪里记得昨天发生的事
Good point.
也对
But I remember this.
但这件事我记得
My mother sent me out to buy some heating oil.
我妈妈让我去买♥♥点取暖的油
The man said he'd bring the oil to the house,
卖♥♥油的说 他一会儿就送货上门
but I was flimflammed.
可他那是忽悠我的
On the way home, I saw a new movie was opening,
回家的路上 我看到一部新上映的电影
but I didn't have any money,
但我身上没钱
so I used my feminine wiles
于是就使了点女孩子独有的花招
to get in for free.
免费看了电影
When I got home, my mother was furious.
到家之后 我妈已经气疯了
She accused me of spending the oil money to go to the movies.
她指责我用买♥♥油的钱去看了电影
So I headed west from Hagerstown to Natesville,
所以我就从黑格斯敦搬到了纳什维尔
and that was the last I ever saw of her.
那是我这辈子最后一次见到她
So you two haven't spoken in 70 years
这么说 你们俩因为一次小误会
over a misunderstanding?
就70年来不相往来
There's no misunderstanding.
没什么误会
She stole from me-- 25 big ones.
她偷了我的钱 25个大洋
So you're telling me that this fight is only over $25?
你是说 你们就因为25块钱闹这么僵
25 cents.
是25毛钱
Those were "big ones" back then.
过去那会儿 可是笔巨款呢
Fine.
还你
This is all I ever wanted.
我想要不过如此
My little girl.
我的小女儿
Mommy.
妈咪
Best Mother's Day ever.
这是最棒的母亲节
This is so sweet.
真有爱
I've got to use your john.
我要用一下你们的洗手间
It might be a while.
可能时间会久一点
I can't tell you what for
但具体原因我不能说
'cause a lady doesn't discuss her business.
因为作为一名淑女 谈这种事是不合适的
And on those notes...
谢谢她的伴奏
it's time for dinner.
开饭了
I'll help you set the table.
我帮你布置桌子
Just make sure you give Hope her favorite color dish.
给喜旺的盘子一定得是她最喜欢的颜色
What are you doing?
你干啥呢
Pink's not Hope's favorite color.
喜旺最喜欢的颜色不是粉红
Yeah, it is.
就是粉红啊
No, that's just part of a girly phase
非也 只是这段时间
she's going through right now.
她有点小女生情结泛滥
Green has always been her favorite color.
绿色 才是她的一生挚爱
It was also her first word.
这也是她会说的第一个词
Except she called it "Geen."
不过当时发成"女色"了
It was so cute.
太萌了
Of course you weren't...
不过你当时...
There. Yeah, I know.
不在场 我知道
Is there something going on?
出什么事了吗
Hey, you know what?
跟你说件事
Uh, I was gonna wait till after dinner to do this,
本来是想晚餐后告诉你的
but the anticipation is killing me.
但我实在憋不住了
So, go on.
来吧
Did you...?
这是你...
Oh, my goodness.
天啊
And look, you even painted it
瞧啊 你还上了色
your favorite color "Geen."
还是你最爱的"女色"
Jimmy, did I do something?
吉米 我是不是做错了什么
Yep, you married into a crazy family.
是啊 谁叫你嫁的这家人都不正常呢
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Leave me alone.
让我一个人呆着
I think you're acting pretty silly over a macaroni necklace.
你跟一条木头项链过不去 实在不值当
It's not about the necklace, Jimmy.
这跟项链没关系 吉米
The only good female family relationship
现在这个家里 我能维持好的
I had left was me and Hope
同性关系就只剩喜旺了
I barely remember my mother.
我对自己的妈妈几乎没什么印象
Maw Maw barely remembers anything.
奶奶脑子又不清楚
This was it.
只剩下喜旺了
She was my little girl.
她是我的小宝贝
Fruitcake?
水果馅饼
When the hell did I eat fruitcake?
搞什么鬼 我哪里吃过水果馅饼
Hope's still your little girl.
喜旺依然是你的小宝贝
Not for long.
过不了多久了
As she grows up, she'll never even remember
等她长大了 她可能永远不会记得
the time when it was just me and her.
我们俩共度的好时光
Sabrina will be her mother, and...
塞布丽娜才是她的妈妈
I'll just be the crazy old lady
而我只是一个疯颠颠的老女人
screaming from the bathroom.
只会在洗手间大吵大闹
Norma June, it's been a little while.
诺玛·琼 已经过了好久了
You need some help in there?
需要我帮忙吗
Norma June?
诺玛·琼
Burt, could you come here for a second?
伯特 能过来一下吗
I think she's dead.
她好像死了
Did you try mouth-to-mouth?
做过人工呼吸了吗
Yeah.
是啊
But maybe you should give it a shot.
不如你试试
Nah, she's dead.
不要 她真死了
Worst Mother's Day ever.
这是有史以来最糟的母亲节
Is that fruitcake?
那是水果蛋糕吗
Ah, man, do we really need a stretcher?
一定要用担架吗
I'm trying to hide this from the rest of the family
我不想让家里人知道
so it doesn't put a damper on Mother's Day.
不然大过节的多扫兴
Can't we just Weekend at Bernie's her out of here?
不能把她当活人送走吗
Shouldn't we tell Barbara June?
要不要告诉芭芭拉·琼
It's her mother.
毕竟那是她妈啊
Maw Maw.
奶奶
Chow time, warden?
开饭了吗 监狱长
Do you have a mother?
你有没有妈妈
Nope.
没
As long as she doesn't see her again, I think we're good.
只要她不看见她妈 就万事大吉
I want you to have this.
这个送你
No. That's yours.
不行 那是你的
Hope made it for you. Jimmy wants you to have it.
是喜旺给你做的 吉米也希望你收下
I was just being...
我只是在
crazy.
无理取闹
Yeah, yeah, I know.
我知道
That's why I'm gonna keep the necklace that Hope made.
所以喜旺做的这条我要留着
'Cause this one is one that I made for you.
这条是我做了送给你的
Happy Mother's Day.
母亲节快乐
That's very sweet,
你真贴心
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表