剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
As soon as they kiss, I'll snap a picture, and we can go home.
他们一接吻 咱就拍照闪人
Crap.
见鬼
All of a sudden, the slut gets shy?
小贱♥人♥突然害羞了
This could be harder than I thought.
难度可能超出预料
You go talk to that guy; I'll talk to Rachel.
你找那个男生套话 我找瑞秋
On it.
明白
Excuse me. Hi.
打扰一下 你好
I made some terrible decisions in my youth,
我年少时不懂事
so I'm just now getting to college.
所以现在才上大学
Could you tell me where the laundry room is?
能告诉我洗衣房♥在哪里吗
Oh, um, it's in the basement of the student union.
在学生活动中心的地下一层
So you have to go out the door, down the stairs,
你出门后下楼
past the econ building, through the quad...
走过经济楼 穿过天井
Whoa. Lot of college words there.
等等 太专业了
Yeah. Sorry.
是啊 抱歉
You know what? I'm actually headed that way,
其实我也要往那边走
so I'll just show you.
我带你去吧
I'm Rachel.
我叫瑞秋
Sally. Nice to meet you.
我叫萨莉 幸会
So...
那个
are you hooking up with that hottie I saw you with earlier?
你和先前那个帅哥是一对吗
Richard? No. He's, uh...
你说理查德 没有
he's in my a capella group; we're just friends.
我们都是合唱队的 我们只是朋友
Right. Where have I heard that before?
好吧 这话真耳熟
Oh, yeah, just from every single guy and girl
大家都"只是朋友"
who are "friends" right before they had sex.
接着下一秒就滚床单了
Well, not us.
我们可不同
Besides, I already have a boyfriend.
而且我有男朋友了
He lives in Natesville, and his name is Jimmy.
他住在纳什维尔 名叫吉米
Jimmy from Natesville.
纳什维尔的吉米
Sounds like a big-nosed kid with a bad haircut
听上去像个大鼻子 二♥逼♥头
who wet the bed till he was seven.
七岁才停止尿床的熊孩子
But if that's what you like.
不过你喜欢就没办法了
Hey. So, what'd you find out about Richard?
你了解理查德多少
He's premed, he likes sports-scent deodorant.
他是医学院预科生 喜欢运动型体香剂
he's got about 30 bucks in his wallet,
钱包里有三十几块
and he doesn't lock his door.
而且不爱锁门
It's obvious he and Rachel are perfect for each other.
他和瑞秋显然是绝配
According to his diary,
他在日记里说
he hates his thighs and he's shy with women,
他讨厌自己的大腿 不擅长和异性♥交♥往
so it might take him a while to make his move.
要出击可能需要时间
Yeah, but in six months,
但再过半年
when he finally does make his move and he and Rachel end up together,
等他终于追到瑞秋
Jimmy's heart is gonna be completely shattered,
吉米的心会碎得连渣渣都没了
and we're gonna be left to pick up the pieces.
我们还得去收拾烂摊子
Man, we got to help Jimmy.
天啊 我们必须拉吉米一把
And we got to free the Burmese people from their oppressive regime.
还要解救受压♥迫♥的缅♥甸♥人♥民♥
After talking to Richard, I wandered into a protest.
找过理查德后 我碰到一队游♥行♥的
Well, his heart's gonna get broken eventually,
既然总是要心碎的
so for Jimmy's sake, we've got to break it now,
我们得让吉米早死早超生
so it doesn't get more broken, later.
这是为了他好
He's lucky he has us.
有我们是他的福气
So we posed as full-time students,
于是我们全天候冒充学生
and we found some stuff in the dorm lost-and-found
拿上从宿舍失物招领处顺来的东西
that helped us fit in better.
让我们更像学生
And to get closer to Richard and Rachel,
为了和理查德以及瑞秋走得更近
Burt and I joined the Cliff Notes, their a capella group.
伯特和我加入了他们的合唱队 克利夫笔记队
I worked on getting Rachel more interested in Richard...
我力图增加瑞秋对理查德的好感
Hey, guys.
你们好
Better not see him naked on payday.
最好别让我看到他小弟变硬的裸体
...while Burt worked on gently building up Richard's confidence.
伯特则慢慢帮理查德建立信心
What the hell is wrong with you?
你咋回事儿啊
Be a man!
男人点
And stop letting me slap you around.
别放任我随便扇你
**To sell your body to the night*
*今晚让你沉醉
**Roxanne*
*洛葛仙妮
**Roxanne*
*洛葛仙妮
**You don't have to put on the red light*
*无需如此戒备
**Put on the red light*
*如此戒备
Meanwhile, we also had to make sure that we intercepted
同时 我们还得确保截获
any mail or packages that Jimmy sent Rachel, and vice versa.
吉米和瑞秋互通的所有信件和包裹
**Put on the red light*
*如此戒备
**Put on the red light*
*如此戒备
**Put on the red light*
*如此戒备
I think somebody was checking you out during rehearsal.
排练时好像有人向你暗送秋波哟
Was it that creepy security guard?
是那个变♥态♥保安吗
My R.A. said they were gonna fire him.
我们楼长说要炒了他
No. Her.
不 是她
Behind you.
你后面那个
You and Richard harmonize so well together.
你和理查德的和声好棒
You should have sex and get married.
你们不然滚个床单 结婚算了
No way she'd ever be into me.
她不可能看上我的
Any woman would be interested in you.
只要是个女人 都会喜欢你的
You're smart, you're funny, you can sing.
你聪明 风趣 还能歌♥善舞
Unless you're dealing with baby-sized equipment,
只要你家老二发育正常
you can have your pick.
多得是美女等着你挑呢
Sally, I told you, I'm with Jimmy.
莎莉 都跟你说了 我已经和吉米在一起了
You haven't heard from him for a couple of days.
你都已经好几天没收到他的消息了
I'm sure he's busy cheating on you.
我跟你打包票 他绝对是忙着泡妞了
I read somewhere how nine out of ten Jimmys cheat.
十个吉米九个坏
I don't know, I think she just sees me more like a friend.
我也说不好 我觉得她只是把我当朋友
You ever seen that show Friends?
你没看过《老友记》吗
Everybody was hooking up.
他们六个人不就是相互勾搭的嘛
David Schwimmer nailed Jennifer Aniston.
所以屌♥丝罗斯也能勾搭到白富美瑞秋
Anything is possible.
一切皆有可能
You know what? You're right.
知道吗 你说的没错
I'm gonna go for it.
幸福是自己争取的
Attaboy!
好小子
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what the hell are you doing
喂喂喂喂喂 干什么呢
kissing my...
居然敢亲我的...
friend Sally?
我的好朋友莎莉
You told me to.
是你让我这么做的
You said she was checking me out during rehearsal.
你说她排练的时候 一直对我暗送秋波
No, I wasn't!
我哪有
You... kind of were.
是有点
No... uh...
没有
You're not even my type.
你可不是我的菜
Sally, you're always talking about how hot you think Richard is.
莎莉 你不是天天对我念叨理查德有多帅
You are?
真的吗
A hot guy for you,
是和你很配
Rachel, not for me.
瑞秋 跟我可不配
We're nothing alike.
我们毫无共同点
You're rich, and I'm not.
你是高帅富 我是穷丑搓
That's what I like about you.
我就是喜欢你的朴素啊
You're, like, a real working-class broad.
你就是那种真正的底层妹
I'll bet you're dirty.
绝对是个豪放女
What the hell is going on here?
这是怎么回事
Uh... well,
是这样的
according to this bulletin board,
公告牌上说
um, lasagna day at the student union.
学生会正在食堂免费发放
"All Folked Up" is at the coffee house!
"民间传说"牌宽面条
And somebody's getting rid of a futon.
还有人在处理旧蒲团
Why do you have a backpack full of stuff from my boyfriend?
为什么你的背包里装满了我男朋友的东西
What?
啥
That's not my bag.
这不是我的包
That, uh, must be your bag.
肯定是你的包
Oh, my God, this...
天啊
this is all making sense now.
这下我懂了
The bag of stuff from Jimmy,
你的包里装满了吉米的东西
you trying to get me to cheat on Jimmy with Richard,
你坚持不懈地教唆我劈腿 勾搭理查德
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表