剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
but I've never seen anyone bring in an actual bucket of feces.
这还是第一次见人真带来一桶粪肥
Plant Guy, I'm disappointed...
剪草哥 我很失望
...that I have never heard
自己竟从未见过
a landscaping pitch this good before!
像这么精彩的园艺推销
Sold!
我要了
Come on, let's hear it!
掌声再大点
I haven't met many women who play.
会吹这乐器的女性真心不多
I also play the slide whistle and the maracas.
我还会吹抽拉口哨和响葫芦
So you manage a grocery store?
你是开杂货店的
That sounds exciting.
好像很好玩
Well, what do you do?
你是做什么的
I'm a soup taster.
我是汤汁品尝师
Oh, I have a cousin who tasted stews.
我有个表亲 是品尝炖菜的
You're kidding?
真的吗
I would love to get into stews.
好想试试炖菜呢
I'll send him your resume.
我把你的简历发给他
Thanks.
谢谢
And here I am in high school.
这是我高中的照片
Oh. Which cheerleader were you?
拉拉队里哪个是你
Oh, no, I was the mascot.
都不是 我是吉祥物
The Burbank Billy Goat.
伯班克公山羊
I was the first student in 20 years
我是学校二十年来
who didn't have to wear the costume head.
第一个不带道具头的吉祥物
Push 'em back, push 'em back, way...
加油 加油 加嘞个油
Ba-a-a-a-a-a-ack.
加加加嘞个油
I've always found billy goats to have a quiet dignity.
我一直觉得公山羊特别端庄
You're a beautiful man, Barney.
你是个美丽的男人 巴尼
It's been so long.
我等你等得好苦
Now, I know you look like a big, fat butt,
就算是颗大胖臀
but are you gonna check my reflexes or what?
行医也不能慢吞吞
Wait, that's not in the script.
等等 剧本不是这么写的
Trevor likes to riff.
特雷弗喜欢即兴发挥
He's got a real talent for rhyming.
这孩子编打油诗很有两下子
His first hip-hop album drops next week.
下周发行他的第一张嘻哈专辑
"Yo Grabba Ho."
《我的地盘》
Cici, I heard you were sick.
茜茜变成小病号♥
Having a cold can be hard to kick.
得了重感冒 踹都踹不掉
Cici, are you out of whack?
茜茜 感冒发烧流鼻涕
Just take a shot from Dr. Buttcrack.
屁♥股♥蛋一针百病移
That's not in the script.
没按剧本走
Trevor doesn't like it when other people improvise.
特雷弗不喜欢别人临场发挥
Hope likes to riff, too.
喜旺也爱即兴表演
I don't think you heard me.
你没听明白吗
I said, Cici, are you out of whack?
我说 茜茜 感冒发烧流鼻涕
Just take a shot from Dr. Buttcrack.
屁♥股♥蛋一针百病移
And... cut!
停
We're moving on.
下一幕
Wait. I still had another joke.
等等 我还有个段子没讲呢
We're not gonna beat that.
我不信能比刚才的精彩
Yo, yo, yo, Zappa Do.
呦呦呦 赞不再
Looks like Hope's the star,
喜旺众人爱
and you're number two.
你得往后排
You're a great kisser.
你真是接吻高手
Thanks.
谢谢
So are you.
你也是
Why don't we take this upstairs?
不如我们上楼继续吧
Well, not the hottest sex I've ever had,
虽然年轻的激♥情♥找不回来
but in this case,
不过这次算是
revenge is a dish best served cold.
君子报仇 十年不晚
What is she doing here?
她在这儿做什么
While he was distracting you,
他引开你的时候
I was having revenge sex with your grandpa.
我为了复仇 跟你爷爷滚床单去了
We put his adjustable bed
他的调节床一辈子都没想到
into positions it never imagined.
自己居然那么经掰
You're a monster.
你是个魔鬼
And you?
你
That's what this was all about?
接近我就是为了这个吗
I have to be honest.
实话跟你说吧
I was supposed to be distracting you,
我原本是来引开你的
but somewhere along the way, I realized
可中途发现
for the first time in years...
我居然破天荒地
I could get lucky.
交了桃花运
Is that offer still on the table?
刚才的邀请还算数吗
You're both monsters.
你们俩都是魔鬼
You wanted to see my grandmother?
你们不是想见我的祖母吗
I'll show her to you,
这就让你们
up close.
来个近距离接触
N-No, no, no. Ladies!
女士们 别这样
Ladies, please! Ladies, please!
女士们 冷静点 拜托了
Help!
救命
I left my inhaler in the car!
吸入器落车上了
I thought we were gonna have to bring in some hired guns
我本以为得多找些人手
for a major replant,
进行大规模整修
but you nailed it.
你真有本事
I wouldn't change a flower.
做得完美无缺
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢总裁先生
This is only the beginning.
这只是个开始
Today a courtyard;
今天是庭院
tomorrow, a hedge maze.
明天就是树篱大迷宫
Thursday, I rest because I'm human,
第三天我得歇着 咱也是人嘛
but Friday, I'm back fresh with big ideas.
但第四天我又满血复活 点子不断了
Whoa, whoa! Slow down, Plant Guy.
慢慢来 剪草哥
I love it,
我喜欢这个院子
but I gotta make sure the people I sell my shows to
但我得确保节目的买♥♥家
enjoy this courtyard, too.
也同样喜欢
We'll see what the focus group thinks.
我们得听听代表的意见
These are the presidents of all the major networks.
这几位是各大电视网络的总裁
Burt, this is FOX,
伯特 他们分别来自FOX
CBS, NBC, ABC.
CBS NBC ABC
And here's BET.
还有BET
I know. A white guy. Go figure.
是啊 居然是白人 真奇怪
So, we all think this is perfect, right?
大家都觉得无可挑剔吧
It's really great.
挺好的
It taps into the whole Zeitgeist of the modern courtyard.
作为现代庭院 符合时代精神
I just wish it were a little more relatable
如果能和18至34岁人群
to the 18-34 demo.
联♥系♥更紧就好了
I was thinking the same thing.
我也正有此意
Maybe something gluten-free.
来点不含谷蛋白的吧
My niece likes gluten-free.
我外甥喜欢
Yo, the hedges is tight, but to really set it off,
这树篱生得干净 但要真想出彩
white boy should throw some daisies around that bitch.
小伙子该给她戴几朵雏菊
You heard 'em, Burt.
你都听到了 伯特
More gluten-free,
减少谷蛋白
and do whatever the hell Joe just said.
乔刚说的也照做
I don't know how to tell you this,
虽然难以启齿
but nothing they just said makes any sense.
但这些建议都莫名其妙
Let me give you a piece of advice, kid.
给你提个醒 小子
You want to landscape in this town,
想在这儿做庭院设计
you better play the game.
就要懂规矩
Look, I just want to make something I'm proud of
我只是想按自身意愿
that I know people will like.
造出自信之作
With all this involvement and intrusion,
我想不通 你们这样肆意干涉
I don't understand how you guys make
要怎么拍出那么多
so many fine movies and TV shows.
精彩的影视作品
I-I'm going back to Natesville.
我还是回纳什维尔把
I-I don't care if living by the processing plant
就算住在炼油厂旁边会折寿
shaves 20 years off my life.
我也不在乎
At least there
至少在那里
I can make the kinds of gardens I believe in.
我能随性发挥 造出真爱之作
Which one of you is from NBC?
你们谁是NBC的
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表