剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
**Big girls. Don't cry.*
*女儿有泪不轻弹
Are you kidding me?
开什么国际玩笑
The faster we walk, the sooner he stops.
我们快点走 他就早些停
**Big girls. Don't cry.*
*女儿有泪不轻弹
Burt. Sorry.
伯特 对不起
Look at that, Dale. Be seated.
看啊 戴尔 请坐
One day, you're taking them for pony rides
昨天他们还由你领着骑小马驹
and going trick-or-treating...
过万圣节
Next thing you know,
一眨眼就成了
she's responsible for seven homicides that we know of,
杀死七个人的凶手
and wearing a shock collar designed for livestock.
像牲口一样被套上电击项圈
Where does the time go?
时光飞逝啊
Hey... if she's still wearing that collar,
对了 如果她还带着项圈
maybe we should hit the button.
我们按那个按钮
Maybe we'll hear her scream.
她或许会发出惨叫
Huh. Nothing.
没声音
Coast is clear.
边境安全
Love isn't just an emotion.
爱不只是一种感觉
It's a taste, touch, smell.
还是味觉 触觉 嗅觉的体现
What does love smell like, you might ask?
你们可能会问 爱是什么气味
To me, it smells like the burning propane from a hot air balloon
对我来说 那是晴朗的秋日清晨
as you're floating through the sky on a crisp autumn morning
和好基友史蒂夫坐在热气球里
with your best friend, Steve.
闻到的燃料味道
What does love taste like?
爱是什么味道呢
Well, to me...
对我来说
You've got the shock power set at one?
你电击级别设的最低档
Oh, yeah, I-I couldn't stand to set it any higher.
是啊 我不忍♥心再设高了
She... she's my little girl.
她是我的小心肝
She's not my little girl.
她可不是我的小心肝
Oh, there you are, sweetie.
你在这里啊 宝贝
Weddings aren't just about the bride and groom.
婚礼不是两个人的事
They also bring families together.
是一家人的事
The rings, please.
请交换戒指
And while something unexpected usually happens,
意外的发生
that's what makes them interesting.
使婚礼妙趣横生
But in the end, all that matters
但到头来最重要的
is those two important words.
还是那珍贵的三个字
Help me.
救救我
I do.
我愿意
There's no TV to hit me over the head with this time.
这次没人拿电视砸我脑袋了
This is God's TV.
这是上帝的电视
Sorry, baby.
对不起 宝贝
I do.
我愿意
You may now kiss your lovely bride.
你可以吻美丽的新娘了
We had a few minor issues,
也出了些小状况
like the cake disaster,
比如那个蛋糕惨案
but for the most part,
但大体上
everything went off without a hitch.
每件事都顺利完成了
And our gift to them was
而我们送的贺礼
we let them believe that nonsense.
就是把他们蒙在鼓里
They never found out about the marriage license fiasco
他们永远不会发现结婚证的事
or Reverend Bob refusing to do the wedding.
或鲍勃牧师拒绝主持婚礼的事
Yup, we took care of everything.
我们把一切都打点好了
Even put our lives on the line to save the day.
甚至为此命悬一线
That might be taking it a little far.
这么说就太夸张了
As you can see,
如你所见
Lucy's returned to her childlike state.
露西回到了孩童时期
She doesn't even remember the wedding.
甚至不记得有那么个婚礼
Just keep her away from us from now on, okay?
别再让她靠近我们了 行吗
I mean, no offense, but we're kind of done
没别的意思 只是我们受够了
with the whole Lucy coming back from the dead thing.
露西死而复生的戏码
It's like every year we think she's gone,
每年我们以为她死了
and then she comes back in some crazy way.
她又会跑出来吓人
Messes up our lives again.
再一次搅乱我们的生活
It's getting old.
太老套了
I promise, we'll be out of your lives, uh, forever,
我发誓 我们再也不会打搅你们
but you do realize we've been being filmed the entire time,
但你知道他们一直在录像的吧
so Jimmy and Sabrina are gonna see their wedding video
这样吉米和塞布丽娜看到录像
and know that, uh, Lucy's alive.
就会知道露西还活着了
Oh, man, you're right.
天啊 有道理
How we gonna fix this?
这可怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Hear me now? Hear me now?
叫你录 录不了了吧
All right, Mom.
好了 妈妈
That's it.
这就是全部了
Thank you so much for this incredible gift.
非常感谢你的这份大礼
We're gonna cherish it forever.
我们会永远珍惜它的
I'm sure we're gonna watch it a million times.
我们肯定会反反复复地看
And, um, when we do,
到时候
I want Jimmy to hear this last part.
我希望吉米听到最后这段话
Jimmy, you always make it seem like
吉米 你总觉得
you're lucky to have me as your wife, but...
娶我为妻很幸运 但其实
I'm the lucky one.
我才是幸运的那个
I'm lucky to have you and Hope
我很庆幸身边有你
and your entire family in my life, and...
有喜旺 还有你的家人
sometimes I feel like I don't say that to you enough,
虽然很少向你提起
but it's true.
但这是真心话
And when we watch this with our grandkids one day,
到了和孙子一起看这个视频的时候
I want them to know how much you mean to me.
我想让他们知道 你在我心中有多重要
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表