剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
That's for canceling My Name is Earl!
谁让你砍掉《愚人善事》的
That was eight network presidents ago!
那是八任前的人干的好事
I loved it!
我也超喜欢的
She's the next Meryl Streep.
她是下一个梅丽尔·斯特里普
What does Meryl Streep have?
梅丽尔有什么
Does she have a handbag line?
没有自个儿的手袋品牌
A Twitter account?
没有微博
She's never on TV.
也没上过电视
How can you consider yourself a celebrity
名人该有的她都没有
if you've never been on "celebrity" anything?
怎么能说是名人呢
Cici, that's enough monkeying around.
茜茜 胡闹到此需打住
It's time for me to make my wizard sound.
看我华丽施法术
Yo Zappa Do!
赞普一个
And... cut!
停
Hold places, get the girl out.
保持镜头 女娃抱走
What's going on?
什么情况
Why are you taking Hope out?
为什么不要喜旺了
Oh, there's been a rewrite. Hope's been replaced.
剧本改写 喜旺被换掉了
I was gonna tell you guys before,
之前本想告诉你们
but I hate confrontation when I'm sober.
但我讨厌清醒的时候跟人对峙
Is this because Sabrina was making changes to the script?
是因为塞布丽娜改台本吗
You turned her into a billboard.
你还把她当广♥告♥牌使呢
Nobody looks up to a billboard.
没人会敬仰广♥告♥牌
Okay, I know people literally look up to billboards.
它是用来仰视的没错
You know what I meant.
你懂我的意思
It wasn't either of you.
不是你们俩的问题
Oh, I get it.
我知道了
It's Jimmy's fault for sucking as an extra.
是因为吉米表现太差
I've done everything they've asked!
我一直很听话的
Uh, you guys weren't the problem, okay?
不是你们的问题好吗
I deal with crazy actors
奇葩演员和奇葩家属
and their crazy families all the time.
我见得多了
The truth is
真♥相♥是
you can behave as horribly as you want in show business.
在演艺界 你可以随心所欲
The one thing you can't do is steal a star's thunder.
但绝不能抢明星的风头
I've been in this business for eight months-- eight months--
我当演员八个月了 八个月
and I've given way too much of my life away
我付出了这么多
to lose my show to some one-trick pony who still wears pull-ups.
怎么能败给个一穿尿布的奶娃娃
But she's such a hit with the fans.
但粉丝们可喜欢她了
I want her off the show, Stu.
我要她走 斯图
Honestly, it's like you want me to post those pictures
想让我公布你和那个亚洲异装癖的合照
with you and that Asian transvestite.
也不用出这种馊主意
Hope's already shot half the scenes.
喜旺的戏份都拍到一半了
You can't take her out of the show now.
这个时候换下她
It makes no sense.
没道理啊
This is a show about a kid who wears enchanted tap shoes
这个节目的主角穿着施了魔法的踢踏舞鞋
whose gym teacher's a mermaid.
她的体育老师还是条美人鱼呢
We are not concerned about logic.
在这里没道理可讲
And action!
开拍
Damn.
见鬼
It really is funnier with a monkey.
换成猴子的确更好笑
I was really hoping going to Hollywood
我多希望喜旺进了好莱坞
would make our life more exciting.
我们的生活能更精彩啊
I guess we're just doomed to be boring people forever.
估计咱是注定要无聊一辈子了
Well, if you think about it,
仔细想想
our lives are actually pretty exciting.
我们的生活其实挺有聊的
Hope was a TV star for a day.
咱喜旺当过一天的电视明星呢
That's true.
确实
And I refused to compromise my art for fame and money.
而我拒绝了为名利牺牲艺术
I'm like... like...
就像...像...
Actually, I can't think of anyone who's ever done that.
还真想不出有谁这样做过
And although I'm not a real doctor,
我不是货真价实的医生
I did get to play one on TV.
好歹也在电视上演了回
I had revenge sex with an old guy
我为了复仇跟一个老汉上♥床♥
while Barney made out with a bearded woman.
而巴尼跟胡子妹搞上了
Barbara June!
芭芭拉·琼
I got to second base with a bearded woman.
我跟胡子妹进行到二垒
If you're gonna tell a story, tell it right.
要八卦就弄清事实
It was a crazy trip.
真是一次疯狂的旅行
Maybe our lives really are exciting.
说不定我们的生活真的很有聊
You know, I think if someone filmed the stuff we do,
如果把这些录下来
it'd be fun to watch.
应该挺好看的
Yeah, I can see that.
我同意
I mean if you edited out all the boring parts,
不过要剪掉无聊的部分
you know, like this stuff,
比如现在
where we're all just sitting around talking in the car.
大家在车里闲聊的场景
Look, somebody wrote "Wash me" on that back of that dirty car.
那辆脏车的屁♥股♥上写着"洗我"
"Gas, food, lodging, 20 miles".
加油饮食住宿 向前20公里
That's a big cloud.
好大一片云
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表