剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
This is the Porter Street playground 20 years ago,
这是波特街操场20年前的模样
day after Christmas.
这天是圣诞节后一天
Hey, that's me.
那是我
And that's my Suzie So Real doll.
还有我的超仿真娃娃苏茜
Oh, my God, I loved her.
神啊 我爱死她了
Then she got recalled
后来她被召回了
when they found out her hair felt so real
厂家发现她的头发那么逼真
'cause it came from the heads of Ukrainian orphans.
是因为取自乌克兰孤儿
You know, you can really help move this thing along
其实你光看不说
if you keep your mouth shut and your eyes open.
我们能进行得更顺利
Anyway, a lot of kids got what they wanted that year.
总之 那年很多孩子的愿望都实现了
But one little boy, he wasn't so lucky on Christmas.
但有个小男孩 圣诞节时略倒霉
All he got was a homemade yo-yo and a hand full of splinters.
他只得到了一个做工粗糙的自♥制♥溜溜球
Damn it, I really thought I solved
擦 我还以为今年
the "come back up" problem this year.
回弹问题已经解决了
Don't beat yourself up, Burt.
别自怨自艾了 伯特
Even if you made the world's best yo-yo,
就算你能做世上最好的溜溜球
it could never compete with all the expensive toys
也比不上其他孩子的
these other kids have.
昂贵礼物
Ha-ha, Santa hates you.
咩哈哈 圣诞老人鄙视你
Virginia and Burt felt terrible
维吉尼亚和伯特连着几个月
about how Christmas went for months.
都为圣诞感到沮丧
Except New Year's Eve and St. Patrick's Day,
新年前夜和圣帕特里克节除外
then they got pretty drunk.
那时他们烂醉如泥
But come springtime, they had an idea.
但春天来临之际 他们有主意了
Look how happy he is.
看看他多开心
And the best part is,
最棒的是
no kid in town is going to be happier on Arbor Day than our son.
植树节镇上谁家小孩都不及咱儿子高兴啦
We don't have to stop here.
咱应该再接再厉
Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner.
马上就是五月五日节了
And there's Presidents' Day, Flag Day, columbus Day.
还有总统节 国旗日 哥伦布日
Wow, that's really sweet.
好温馨
Yes, it is.
就是的
I hope this is not too forward,
别嫌我猴急
but I would love to see your 9021-oh face.
我真想看到你欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥的表情
Maybe later.
再说吧
Okay, let's go see what's going on across town.
我们去看小镇另一边的情景吧
It was Arbor Day at your nana's house,
你在奶奶家过植树节
and you were so excited to tell everybody
你兴奋地想告诉每个人
about the trees you planted.
你种小树苗的事
Daddy, Daddy, I planted six trees all by myself.
爹地爹地 我今天自己种了六棵树哦
I even got an achievement star.
还得到了一颗成就星星
That sounds like something your mother would care about.
这个你妈可能感兴趣
Try telling her.
不然去和她说
Mommy, Mommy, I'm very proud of my trees.
妈咪妈咪 我为我的小树自豪
I'd love for you to come see them.
我想你也去看看它们
Not now, honey. Mommy's on the phone.
现在不行 宝贝 妈咪在打电♥话♥
Yes. Any chance you found a pocket mirror
你好 帮我看下男厕所有没有
and a rolled-up $100 bill in your men's room?
一个化妆镜和一张卷起来的一百块
And once the roots take hold,
一旦树根扎紧了
those trees are going to grow big and tall just like me.
那些小树就会像我一样茁壮成长啦
Sabrina, you better not be making my drink slowly
塞布丽娜 别为了讲完你那无聊的故事
just to have some time to finish your boring story.
就故意慢慢做我的饮料好吗
Hmm. I remember this room.
我记得这个房♥间
I used to stay in here when my parents were away on business.
爹妈出差时我就呆在这儿
It was kind of lonely, but the good news was my parents
是挺孤单的 好在爹妈不差钱
made so much money, i could have any toy I wanted.
我想要啥玩具都成
Don't worry, Suzie. When I grow up and have a family,
别担心 苏茜 我长大成家以后
we're gonna have time for each other.
一定经常抽空陪你
We're not going to worry about work or money or anything.
工作 金钱什么的都不用操心
We're only going to worry about each other.
我们只用挂念彼此
I am shocked you didn't become a stripper.
我挺震惊 你居然没当脱衣女郎
All right, enough with the past.
好 过去就此打住
Let's get back to the present.
让我们去看看现在
I have a date with the Ghost of Canadian Thanksgiving.
我和加拿大感恩节幽灵还有个约会呢
She's a little bit thick, but she got a sweet face.
她有点胖 但脸蛋儿可甜
This holiday feels kind of stupid without a kid around.
这节没有小孩参与好无趣
I know, it's just not the same
我懂 剧中的亲热镜头
watching Brenda and Dylan make out without seeing
不配上小孩看到后的迷茫神情
the confusion and wonder in a young child's eyes.
总觉得少了点什么
Wow, that's really sad.
真叫人心碎
Well, what'd you expect? You ruined their Arbor Day.
不然你觉得呢 你毁了他们的植树节
You know, they're not the only ones who are bummed out.
郁闷的还不止他俩
And when the little boy woke up the next day,
小男孩第二天醒来时
all the things he wanted were growing on trees.
他想要的一切都长在树上了
But remember,
但记得哦
this is only a story, all right?
这只是个故事
It won't really be like this when you wake up.
你醒来时并不会真的这样
Welcome to Arbor Day Future.
欢迎来到未来的植树节
Oh, my God, is that Hope?
天啊 那是喜旺吗
She's so beautiful.
真漂亮
And look at all the stuff she has.
她有这么多高科技产品
Jimmy and I must be doing really well.
吉米和我肯定混得不错
Jimmy's bald?
吉米秃顶了
No, but I looked back
不可能
at six generations of photos to make sure that there was
和怀特分手前 我查过他家前六代的照片
no baldness in his family before I broke up with Wyatt.
确保他没有秃子基因
It's stress-related.
是压力造成的
When you made Jimmy stop celebrating all the minor holidays,
由于你不许吉米庆祝那些小节日
he felt pressure to go overboard on Christmas
为了让喜旺不输给其他孩子
so Hope would have things other kids have.
过圣诞节成了极大的负担
There's a saying in the ghost world:
幽灵界有句话说得好
"Behind every bald man
每一个秃子背后
is a ball-busting woman."
都有一个操蛋的女人
Daddy, I was using that new telescope you gave me
爹地 我用你给我买♥♥的新望远镜
and I discovered a new comet.
发现了一枚新彗星
Daddy's busy, honey.
宝贝 爹地很忙
Can you tell your mother
能转告你妈
I picked up some overtime at Howdy's East?
我要去东豪迪加班吗
He looks terrible.
他看起来糟透了
I mean, did I stay with him?
我还和他在一起吗
Because, I-I mean, I take care of myself,
我很会照顾自己
and I expect that my... Yeah, bupbupbupbup,
我希望我... 您老别激动
wait for it.
答案马上揭晓
My hair.
我的头发
Since it was your choice to stop celebrating the minor holidays,
由于你决定不再过小节日
pressure got to you, too.
你也压力山大
Hey, Mommy, I... Not now, honey.
妈咪 我... 现在不行 宝贝
Mommy's got to go to work.
妈咪得去上班了
All those cool toys you have don't grow on trees.
你那些酷炫玩具不是天上掉下来的
Go talk to your robot.
去和你的机器人聊天吧
No.
不
No, but I....
不会的 我...
When I grow up and have a family,
我长大成家以后
we're gonna have time for each other.
一定经常抽空陪你
We're not going to worry about work or money or anything.
工作 金钱什么的都不用操心
We're only gonna worry about each other.
我们只用挂念彼此
Nanny-Bot registering unacceptable levels of sadness.
保姆机器人监测到过度悲伤情绪
Initiating antidepressant cloud.
开始放射抗抑郁喷雾
Put the sapling down
放下小树苗
and your hands up.
举起手来
What the hell was she doing?
她在干嘛
I'm glad we decided to finish these burgers
幸好我们决定先吃完汉堡
before cheering ourselves up by pulling out saplings.
再去拔树苗嗨一把
I know, those cops really came out of nowhere.
是啊 那些条子都神出鬼没的
Where have you been?
你跑哪里去了
I mean, I tried calling your cell phone
我打你手♥机♥
and some woman named Big Laquanda answered.
是个叫大姐大的女人接的
I was in jail.
我进监狱了
I had to trade my phone for protection.
只好交出手♥机♥自保
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表