剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
You were the ones that dug them up.
是你们把它们挖出来的
Dug them up? They practically fell over.
挖出来 它们本来就要倒了
Yeah, you could rip 'em right out.
对 随便一拽就出来了
It was like a bunch of kids planted 'em.
像是一帮熊孩子种的似的
Yeah, I was one of those kids.
对 我就是那群熊孩子中的一员
Every year for Arbor Day, my scout troop would go
每年植树节 我们童子军都会
to that park and plant saplings.
去公园种点小树苗
Someday you'll be 600 feet tall.
总有一天你会长到600英尺高
You'll provide shade, oxygen, and a place
你能提供树荫 氧气
for homeless people to go to the bathroom.
和让流浪汉撒尿的地儿
The next day I made the driver go out of our way
第二天我让司机开车出去
so I could show my parents what I planted.
好向爸妈显摆一下我种的树
Mommy, Daddy, my tree's coming up.
爸爸妈妈 我的"素"就在前面啦
It's gone, my tree's gone.
不见了 我的"素"不见了
Why?
为什么
You people don't respect Arbor Day.
你们这些人一点都不尊重植树节
You defile it.
你们玷污了它
How could you do this?
你们怎么能则样
Oh, my God, I'm getting so upset,
天呐 我沮丧过头
my lisp is coming back.
又开始口此不清了
You people are monsters!
你们这群禽兽
Did she say we were mobsters?
她刚说我们是骑手吗
I think she said "Monsters."
她说的是禽兽
Well, she is definitely missing the spirit of Arbor Day.
她肯定误会了植树节的精神
I taught her about death.
我给她上了一关于死亡的课
She's not taking it too well.
她接受得不是很好
You guys deal with it.
你们来解决吧
What are you doing in the freezer?
你在冰箱里干嘛
Uh, just chillin'.
就降降温
Oh, thank God.
老天有眼啊
I've been in here 40 minutes waiting for someone
我在这等了40分钟 就为等到一个人
to laugh at that.
找到这笑点
I think I might lose my pinky toe, but it was worth it.
我的小拇指好像都冻掉了 但值了
I've get your special order-- I'll meet you up front.
我收到你们的特别订单了 待会前面见
Well, if it isn't the
矮油 这不是
human equivalent of root rot. Sabrina.
烂根人吗 塞布丽娜
As a landscaper,
作为一名庭园设计家
if you really wanted to hit us where it hurt,
你要是真想在我们伤口上撒盐
you'd have called us aspen canker fungus.
你应该叫我们白杨腐烂真菌
Here we go.
来了
Five gallons of the finest Grade C, non-organic maple syrup
五加仑南美进口的顶级丙等
ever imported from South America.
无机枫糖浆
Nothing like a belly full of warm maple syrup soup
枫糖浆喝个饱
when you're getting ready for the great pulling of the trees.
为拔树蓄能量
Must take a lot of syrup
粉饰那一宗宗树苗谋杀案
to sugarcoat the murdering of all those trees.
一定要用不少糖浆吧
Oh, come on. You don't hear anyone whining
得了吧 圣诞节时全人类都
about the trees at Christmas when the whole world
把树砍了拖进客厅
chops 'em down and drags 'em into their living room.
那时怎么没听到有人发牢骚
Because that's a tradition,
因为那是传统
not some crazy, made-up way to spend a holiday.
不是某些神经兮兮捏造出来的节日庆祝方法
So, uh, you guys are just here for the syrup then? Yeah?
你们来这就是为了枫糖浆 是吗
That's what traditions are-- they're all made-up,
传统还不都是捏造的
they're all crazy.
神经兮兮的
What's a bunny have to do with Easter?
兔子跟复活节有什么关系
What's a fat baby angel
背着弓箭的肥天使又跟
with a bow and arrow have to do with getting a woman
在情人节那天给女人送丝绸短裤
some silk panties on Valentine's Day?
有半毛钱关系吗
Would you folks like some help getting this syrup
要我帮你们把这些枫糖浆
out to your car, then?
搬到车上吗
We got it, Jimmy. Just make sure
我们能搞定 吉米 只要确保
you have Hope at our house at 5:00 A.M.,
早上五点时喜旺在家
so she can wake up in the Arbor Day forest.
这样她就能在植树节森林中醒来了
Look, Hope is not gonna take part in your tree genocide.
喜旺才不会参与你们的树苗大屠♥杀♥
Don't any of you know what Arbor Day is really all about?
难道你们没人知道植树节的真谛吗
Sure, Sabrina.
我知道 塞布丽娜
I can tell you what Arbor Day is really all about.
我可以告诉你们植树节的真谛
Lights, please.
灯光
In 1854, a young pioneer,
1854年 一名年轻的拓荒者
J. Sterling Morton, moved from Detroit to the Nebraska Territory.
杰·斯特林·莫顿 从底特律搬到内布拉斯加州
He and his fellow pioneers missed their trees,
他和他的拓荒同伴想念他们的树
so on January 4, 1872, Morton proposed a tree-planting holiday
于是1872年11月4日 莫顿提出一个种树的节日
to be called Arbor Day.
称为植树节
Everyone, please hold still! I'm almost done!
各位 再忍♥会不行吗 我就要讲完了
Over a million trees
第一个植树节当天
were planted in Nebraska on that first Arbor Day,
内布拉斯加州种起了一百多万棵树
and today those tiny saplings have grown into a grove.
当初那些小树苗如今已长成茂密的树林
A family of trees, if you will.
做植树之家 只要你愿意
That's what Arbor Day is all about.
这就是植树节的真谛
And now that the Chance tree has intertwined branches
既然吉斯家的树和科林斯家的树
with the Collins tree, perhaps the best idea
已错综盘绕 或许最好的方法就是
is for this tradition to grow together.
让这个传统一起成长
Yes, exactly-- grow,
对 就是这样 成长
not destroy. Look,
不是破坏
I'm more than happy to drink maple syrup soup
我也很愿意喝着枫糖浆
and watch 90210, but I-I just cannot take part
看《飞跃比弗利》 但我真的不能参与
in the senseless execution of innocent trees.
祸害无辜树苗的无良行动
But the trees are the most important part of the whole tradition!
但树苗就是整个传统最重要的部分
You can't just start a new tradition and think it's gonna be as good.
不是随便开创新传统 就会跟旧传统一样好的
You ever see the Puppy Bowl?
你看过狗狗碗吗
They can't even pick that ball up.
它们连球都捡不起来
And if you don't want to come, you don't have to.
如果你不想来 那就别来嘛
Just Jimmy and Hope can come.
吉米和喜旺能来就行了
None of us are coming. We are not exposing
我们都不会去的 我们不会让女儿
our daughter to your crazy tree holocaust.
参与你们疯狂的树苗大屠♥杀♥
Right, Jimmy?
是吧 吉米
Jimmy, are you really turning your back on Papa Woody
吉米 你真忍♥心拒绝树爸爸
and your mama's warm maple syrup soup?
和妈妈的爱心枫糖汤吗
I was forced to choose between the traditions of my parents
我被迫在父母的传统习俗
and the wishes of my wife.
与老婆的意愿间做选择
I chose to go with the one I share a bed with.
我跟了枕边人
I can't say it was as original or as fun
它不及爸妈的传统
or as exciting as my parents' tradition...
新颖好玩又刺♥激♥
...but it was nice to know that Hope would grow up
但喜旺能从小就懂得
understanding the important role that trees play in our lives.
树木在生活中的重要性也是件好事
And in the ultimate example of biological synergy,
作为生物协同的终极范例
our majestic, bark-covered friends exhale life-giving oxygen.
我们伟大的树朋友释放出人赖以生存的氧气
And that night, instead of sleeping with visions
那晚 我们的脑海里
of sugar maples dancing in our heads,
没有奏响枫糖圆舞曲
we just slept.
大家一夜无梦
Well, most of us slept.
也有例外就对了
Oh, God!
天哪
Who the hell are you?
您是哪路神仙
I'm the Ghost of Arbor Day.
我是植树节幽灵
Arbor Day has its own ghost?
植树节也有自己的幽灵
No, I also cover Flag Day, Labor Day, Boxing Day,
不 国旗日 劳动节 节礼日也是我
Yom Kippur, a whole bunch.
还有犹太人赎罪日之类的
So put on your slippers. We're going for a walk.
穿上拖鞋 我们去溜个弯
Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy, wake up, wake up!
吉米 吉米 醒醒
He can't hear you. It's a dream.
他听不见的 你在梦中
Look, let's get a move on, okay?
行了 我们走吧
Let's get this legal mumbo jumbo out of the way first.
我就不说客套话了
I am a ghost. These are your rights:
我是个幽灵 你享有如下权利
you have the right to continue dreaming.
你有权继续做梦
Also, I cannot touch your breasts without your permission.
另外 未经允许我不能摸你的咪♥咪♥
Do I have your permission?
你允许不
No.
不
Very well, then. I am here to show you a vision
好吧 我要带你看
of Arbor Day Past, Present, Future.
植树节的前世今生
After you, princess.
您先请 公主殿下
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表