剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Let's not think about this too hard.
别费脑子想这些了
It's a beautiful day.
今天天气多好啊
I don't like where this is going.
咱换个话题吧
Okay, honey.
好了 小宝贝
Water park's closed for the day.
水上游乐园关门了
How about we take her down to the pet store,
我们带她去宠物店吧
tell her it's a zoo?
就跟她说那是个动物园
The Chinese restaurant has a lobster tank.
中餐馆有个盛龙虾的水槽
It's only half a block away.
就在半个街区外
Aquarium it is.
好 那就去"水族馆"了
I can't believe how much space you got in here.
不敢相信你们房♥子这么大
Yeah, it's big enough in here to... go long.
对 是挺大 足够从这儿扔到那儿了
Our plan to get Brad in the house worked perfectly.
我们让布拉德参观房♥子的计划进展顺利
Now I needed to squeeze a lifetime
现在我要把一生中欢愉的兄弟时光
of brotherly memories into two hours.
都压缩到这两个小时内
I'm playing catch with my almost-brother.
我在跟我的"亲"哥哥传球呢
I think the house might show better
我觉得把沙发搬那儿去
with the couch over there.
房♥间会更好看
How much do you bench?
你举多重的杠铃
I don't know, about 225, 230.
不知道 大概225 230磅吧
Might help if you grab the other side.
抓一下另一边吧
Of the couch.
我是说沙发
Ten feet, four inches.
十英尺四英寸[约3.15米]
Tally-ho, wankers!
找到啦 二货们
Found this lift in the garage.
在车♥库♥找到了这个梯纸
We're good!
不用啦
Yeah, I guess if it came down to it,
如果之前都像这么顺利
I could beat up every other
我就可以将镇上其他地♥产♥商
real estate agent in town.
都打个落花流水了
Probably helps that most of them are middle-aged women.
如果他们大多数都是中年妇女就更好了
You're awesome.
你太棒了
This house is awesome!
这房♥子太棒了
When this thing sells,
等这房♥子卖♥♥了
you got to come over to my neighborhood in Pleasant Valley Estates.
你真该来我们的欢乐谷地♥产♥坐坐
There is a beautiful Tudor Revival for sale on my block.
我负责的街区有栋漂亮的都铎复兴式房♥子在卖♥♥
We could be block brothers.
我们可以做好邻居好兄弟了
Well, that sounds quite posh!
听起来相当奢此啊
Might be a little bit out of our price range, yeah?
可能有点超过我们的承受能力了
It's not that pricey.
没那么贵啦
Course, you'd have to join the Pleasant Valley Country Club.
你得加入欢乐谷乡村俱乐部
There's a, uh, open house this weekend.
本周末是开放参观日
My parents are on the new member committee.
而且我爸妈负责新成员委员会
Mom and Dad?
老妈和老爸
I mean, your mom and dad.
我是说 令尊和令堂
That would be great.
那就太好了
I would love to meet them.
我太想见他们了
Listen, I'll just take a couple
我要再拍一些照片
of more pictures here for the web site,
然后放到网站上
and I'll be out of your hair.
不会给你添麻烦的
What are you doing?
搞什么飞机
Didn't you see what happened here?
你没看到刚才温馨的一幕幕吗
I mean, we played catch, he gave me a shoulder ride,
我们玩传球 他让我骑在他肩上
he told me four times that he didn't want to wrestle.
他跟我说了四次不想摔跤
I mean, I finally have a big brother.
我终于有了哥哥
And I'm gonna meet my almost-parents.
而且就要见我的"亲"爹妈啦
Okay, but what are you gonna do when he finds out
但如果被他发现
that you're not a wealthy surgical laser salesman
你并不是个要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的外科激光手术仪推销员
who is selling a house?
该怎么办
In a few weeks, I'll tell him
过几周 我会告诉他
we're keeping the house because I got fired,
房♥子不卖♥♥了 因为我被炒了
which he'll believe because I couldn't answer
他肯定会相信 因为我根本不懂
any of his questions about surgery or lasers.
手术啊 激光啊什么的
He's amazing.
他帅呆了
He is amazing.
他酷毙了
Who? Oh, my almostbrother.
谁 我的"亲"哥哥
And I hope you're not mad,
希望你们不要生气
but he invited me to Pleasant Valley Country Club
但他邀请我去欢乐谷乡村俱乐部
to meet with my almost-parents.
去见我的"亲"爹妈
Pleasant Valley Country Club?
欢乐谷乡村俱乐部
That place is crazy expensive.
那里贵爆了
Now it all makes sense.
这下就全说得通了
Of course the Real Estate Agent with the Hat
怪不得那个头戴帽子的地♥产♥商
turned out better than Jimmy.
比吉米强
His parents were rich!
他是富二代啊
What do you mean? Your mom was starting to think
什么意思 你老妈开始觉得
that you're being a failure was our fault.
你不成器是我们的错
Oh, my God, you're right.
天呐 说得对啊
I could've been as successful as him.
我本可以跟他一样成功的
And it's all your fault.
都是你们的错
Why didn't I realize that earlier?
我怎么没早点意识到呢
Oh, that's probably your fault, too.
那可能也是你们的错
No, no.
不是 不是
It has nothing to do with parenting.
这跟我们的养育毫无关系
They had money.
这都是钱的事
Okay, but the Jenkins aren't rich.
好吧 但詹金斯家并不富裕
I mean, he's got a little plumbing business
他爸就做个水管的小生意
and she's a school lunch lady.
而他妈就是个学校食堂打饭阿姨
That's impossible, Jimmy.
不可能 吉米
Everyone who goes to that country club is rich.
去那个乡村俱乐部的全是有钱人
I bet they all own swans.
我敢打赌那些人家里肯定都养天鹅呢
No, Brad got them their membership.
不 是布拉德给他们弄到会籍的
And he's the one who's rich because his parents gave him
他才是有钱人 因为他爸妈给了他
confidence, education and self-esteem!
自信 教育和自尊
Well, we don't have any of those things, Jimmy,
吉米 这些东西我们自己都没有
so how are we supposed to give them to you?
怎么给你呢
Excuse me, sir. Coat check?
打扰一下 先生 要存放外套吗
Good to go.
好啦
Hey, Jimbo!
嘿 吉宝贝
Hey!
来啦
Where's the fiancee? Oh, uh, sick.
未婚妻呢 她病了
Just terrible sore throat.
嗓子疼得厉害
The doctor says she might even lose her accent.
医生说可能保不住她的口音了
That's crazy.
太扯了
I know. The body-- she's a mystery, huh?
对啊 人体 她就是这么神秘 对吧
Yeah.
对啊
Well, how about we get you an application, huh?
给你填个申请怎么样
Uh, we might have to hold off.
可能得缓缓
There have been some cutbacks at the laser surgery factory.
激光手术仪工厂近来一直在裁员
I mean, who knows, a month from now, I could be
谁知道呢 一个月后 我可能
bagging groceries for a living.
就要去杂货店搬东西来养家糊口了
We'd still be friends, right?
那时我们还会是朋友 对吧
Playing hard to get, huh?
跟我玩欲擒故纵呢 是吧
Well, there's a reason why "Sheila with the Scarf"
戴围巾的希拉不再是纳什维尔第一地♥产♥商
isn't the number one home broker in Natesville anymore.
是有原因的
Because I never give up on a sale.
因为我绝不放弃任何一个销♥售♥机会
Hey, come on, I want you to meet my parents.
来 我想你见见我的父母
Mom and Dad, I want you to meet my new friend, Jimmy.
爸妈 这是我的新朋友 吉米
Well, hello, Jimmy.
你好啊 吉米
We've heard a lot about you.
我们听说过很多你的事呢
And these are the Bergers.
这是伯杰夫妇
They're thinking of joining, too.
他们也在考虑加入呢
Hello, my good man. Ronald Berger.
老弟你好 我叫罗纳德·伯杰
I own a rock and roll
我经营一家摇滚乐
equipment manufacturing company.
设备制♥造♥公♥司♥
This is my wife, Wendy.
这是我的妻子 温迪
She's a nurse.
她是个护士
And a lawyer.
也是一名律师
And I'm also a private detective.
我还兼♥职♥私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Okay, well, you guys get to know each other.
好了 你们熟悉一下吧
We'll go put your applications in the office.
我们把你们的申请送到办公室去
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表