剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
it's like a part of the family.
它是我们家的一部分
It has so many special memories.
它有那么多特别的回忆
If there was a Tongue Hall of Fame, Burt, you'd be in it.
如果有舌吻名人堂 伯特你一定位列其中
And-and if there was a Tongue Nobel Prize,
如果有舌吻诺贝尔奖
you'd have a whole shelf full.
你一定秒杀世人
Ah, that's it!
对了
I can't listen to this tape anymore.
不能再听这磁带了
It's been stuck in there since I bought the van.
我买♥♥这车的时候它就卡在里面了
Not again.
不是吧
I can't do it.
我做不到
We're not selling the van.
我们不能卖♥♥面包车
You're gonna have to find something else to sell.
你得发掘点其他东西来卖♥♥
Hmm, clarity in the hooves.
猪蹄通透
Perfectly symmetrical snout holes.
鼻孔完美对称
Only the tiny hands of a scared Chinese child
只有中国小孩那灵巧的小手
can achieve that craftsmanship.
才能完成此等工艺
But I don't see the one you know I want.
但没看到我想要的那个 你知道我想要什么
I brought you everything I have.
我都拿来了
This is all I've got.
就这么多
I've been to your house, Virginia.
我去过你家 维吉妮亚
I want your Swiney Todd, the Demon Butcher of Meat Street,
我要你的肉街魔屠丝维尼·陶德
wanted for multiple ham-icides.
因为肉感层次丰富 被多家肉店垂涎
The worst-selling character in Pigurine history, and thus...
猪猪侠史上卖♥♥得最差的那款 因此
the rarest.
也是最珍贵的
Fine.
算你狠
I'll sell it to you.
卖♥♥给你吧
But just so you know,
但你要搞清楚
I consider this highway hoggery.
你这是趁火打"猪"
H-Hoggery. I got it. I got it.
养猪场 懂了 我懂了
I just came up with that.
我也是灵光一现 脱口而出
Where you been?
你去哪了
Operation steal our microwave door successful.
成功盗取微波门
All right, we're gonna start the bidding at five dollars.
好了 我们从五美元开始竞价
Somebody give me five, somebody give me five.
有人出价吗 有吗
I got five right there. Anybody with six?
有人出价五块 六块有没有
Six! Six dollars. Can I get seven?
六块 六块 有出七块的吗
Seven! Seven, I got seven. I got seven.
七块 七块 有人出价七块
$20! $20! Right over there, $20...
20块 20块 那边有人出价20块
Frank, what the hell?
弗兰克 你搞毛线啊
Look, I don't know why you want this locker,
我不知道你要这干嘛
but I'll make you a deal. 21!
但咱做个交易 21块
You let us win this locker,
你让我们竞拍成功
we'll give you everything inside except for that
里面所有东西都归你
cute little clown doll for Hope.
除了喜旺的那个小丑玩具
You can keep the doll,
玩具归你
but I get to keep the sex tape inside.
但里面的性♥爱♥录像归我
Oh, I know.
哥什么都知道
What's going on there?
什么情况
Yeah, my mom's selling some of her Pigurines
我妈为了赎回自己的藏品 变卖♥♥了她的猪猪侠
to bid on a storage unit that has her sex tape in it.
因为里面有她和老爸的性♥爱♥录像
$100! I got $100 right there!
100块 -有人出价100块啦
$125!
$200! $300!
200 300
$400! $400 right there!
我出400 有人出价400
What? I know how much Jimmy makes at the grocery store.
什么 我知道吉米在杂货店的收入水平
Where'd you get that kind of money?
你咋能搞来这么多钱
I won 800 bucks coming in second place at a Demolition Derby.
我在撞车大赛里得到第二名 赢了800块
My Pacer is totaled.
我的赛车死无全尸
Look. If you care about me as a friend at all...
如果你还念及丝毫朋友之情
$450! You won't do this.
450 你不能这么做
Okay, fine. I'll make you a deal.
好吧 就做个交易
$475! You can keep the tape,
475 录像归你
but I would like to rent it on occasion.
但时不时我要租来看看
$480! Okay, but just once.
480 行 只租一次
$485! Go on.
485 继续
You have to watch it at our house,
你得在我们家看
and you have to keep your pants on. $490!
并且不许脱裤子 490
No rewinds, no copies, no pauses.
不许倒带 不许备份 不许暂停
$495! One pause, eight seconds long.
四百九十五 暂停一次 时长八秒
Fine! Deal!
好 成交
$500! $500! $500 going once...
五百 有人出五百 五百一次
$500 going twice...
五百两次
Sold, $500! Come on in. Yes!
五百美元成交 来吧 哦耶
What? There's no hole!
什么 没洞
Oh, my God!
我滴妈呀
I just sold my Pigurines and blew $500
我把猪猪侠卖♥♥了 把五百美元砸在
on the wrong stuffed clown that doesn't have our sex tape in it.
一个里面根本没有咱性♥爱♥录像的小丑上
Don't beat yourself up about it.
别难过了
I'm sure this happens to people all the time.
这种事常有
I don't know if exercising is gonna be the answer to my sleepwalking,
锻炼真能医治梦游症吗
and plus, I kind of feel ridiculous.
而且人家觉得有点尴尬
Yeah, well, last night you walked through town
你昨晚穿着你的四角短裤和我的毛绒拖鞋
in your boxer shorts and my fuzzy slippers, so...
穿越小镇 所以
I think this is worth a shot.
我觉得还是试试吧
Hey.
快瞧啊
Either your parents are having a yard sale
是你♥爸♥妈主动在院子里卖♥♥破烂呢
or your house finally threw up.
还是你家房♥子终于忍♥不住自己吐了
Yeah, talk about a lot of stuff I don't need.
是啊 这儿有不少我用不着的东西呢
I already got the wolf blanket,
狼毯子我已经有一条了
I got that same bikini poster girl...
比基尼女郎的海报我也有一张一模一样的
Wait a second.
等等
What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么啊
Oh, your mother's having a yard sale
你老妈在办庭院贱卖♥♥会呢
so she can buy back her Pigurines.
她想把她的猪猪侠们赎回来
I'm selling all the stuff we got
我们竞拍到一个储藏库
from that storage unit we won
我要把里面的东西都拿出来卖♥♥了
along with some of your crap.
你的那堆破烂也算上
You just can't sell my stuff!
你们怎么能随便把我的东东给贱卖♥♥掉
This is 100% authentic bathtub gin
这是正宗好凉茶
passed down to me by my great aunt, Blind Lizzy,
祖传秘方酿制而成 由我的曾姨妈瞎丽兹
to her daughter, Blind Betty,
传给了她的女儿瞎贝蒂
and then finally her sons,
然后又传到了贝蒂的儿子们手上
Blind Barry and Sightless Sam,
也就是瞎巴瑞和盲萨姆
who spoke the recipe to me.
他们两人最后将秘方口授于我
Ten bucks a jar,
现售十元一罐
'cause this is probably the last batch I can make
这可能是我的金盆洗手之作了
'cause my eyes aren't what they used to be.
因为我的眼神已大不如前了
Thank you.
多谢捧场
How much for this photo album?
这本影集怎么卖♥♥
Two dollars.
两块钱
I don't want the pictures.
里面的照片我不要
Looking at other people's memories makes me sad.
每当看到别人的回忆 我总会悲从中来
Sorry, we got this stuff from somebody else's storage space.
不好意思 这是别人家仓库里的东西
That's actually a pretty cute baby right there.
看这孩子多可爱啊
Wow, what a happy family.
真是有爱的一家子
He looks so peaceful sleeping in his bassinet.
这宝宝睡在摇篮里的样子真是太可爱了
Hey... it's that one right there.
那不就是照片上的摇篮吗
And there he is learning to ride that bike!
那边还有他学车时骑的童车
Are you gonna sell me the book or narrate every photo?
你这是卖♥♥相册还是看图说话呢
This album's not for sale.
这相册不卖♥♥了
There's a family out there
这些照片承载着美好的回忆
who would love to have these wonderful memories.
世上会有人家愿意珍惜爱护它们的
You can go buy some of my son's crap over there.
你可以去那边挑点我儿子的破烂
What are you doing?
你搞什么啊
Virginia, we can't sell this stuff,
维吉妮亚 这些东西我们不能卖♥♥
It's not ours.
这不属于我们
The people in these pictures are gonna want it back.
照片里的这家人有一天会想拿回这些东西的
This is the history of
这里记载了他们的历史
their courtship and their marriage...
从求婚到步入婚姻殿堂
and their underwater birth.
还有水下分娩
Oh, scratch that.
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表