剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Thanks again for bailing me out, guys.
再次感谢你们保我出狱
You were in jail?
你进监狱了
Relax, I already asked her.
别紧张 我问过了
No group strip searches,
没有集体把她扒光搜身
no shower fights,
没有在洗澡时打架
and the warden looked nothing like Shannon Tweed.
狱长也一点都不像莎纳·特威德
Cable television lied to us.
电视里都是骗人的
I got arrested for ripping out trees in the park.
我被捕是因为在公园拔树
I know that sounds crazy,
我知道听起来很疯狂
but I was visited by the Ghost of Arbor Day,
但植树节幽灵把我抓去
Past, Present and Future.
看了植树节的前世今生
Oh, I saw Mr. Magoo like that.
我也这样见过脱线先生
He showed me that I was wrong about Arbor Day. I...
他让我知道我误解了植树节
You guys had a special family tradition
你们有一个特别的家庭传统
that I couldn't see the value in, and...
而我却体会不到它的价值
I ruined it.
我毁了这个节日
No, look,
才没有
you were right that it was stupid to rip out trees.
你说拔树没天理是对的
I mean, if it was okay,
如果可以拔树
you wouldn't have spent the night in jail.
你也不会被拘留一晚
It's true.
的确
If you hadn't have done it, we were about to,
如果你没拔 我们就要拔了
then we would've been in jail.
那就是我们坐牢了
With my crappy flip phone,
就我那破烂翻盖手♥机♥
Big Laquanda would've had her way with me.
大姐大估计不会放过我
Oh, that is hot.
好撩人
For Big Laquanda, I'm gonna picture a young Tyne Daly.
我要把大姐大想象成年轻的泰恩·黛莉
No, Markie Post. Suzanne Somers.
换成玛基·珀斯特 或苏珊娜·萨默斯
Serena Williams... Serena Williams.
塞雷娜·威廉姆斯 还是小威好
Tree!
树
When'd you do that?
你什么时候弄来的
Hey, who said it was me?
谁说是我弄来的
Maybe it was an Arbor Day miracle.
说不定是植树节的奇迹
You grew up today, Jimmy.
你长大了 吉米
I'm passing my Arbor Day costume on to you.
我把植树节战甲传给你
You go, Papa Woody.
好样的 树爸爸
Papa Woody...
树爸爸
Oh, now I get it. Right?
现在我懂了 懂了吧
He's like the dad of the forest.
他是森林之父
When you form a family of your own,
当你组建了自己的家庭
sometimes old traditions go through a change.
老传统有时会发生改变
But that doesn't mean they're not just as special.
但这不代表它们不再特别
In our new Arbor Day tradition,
作为新的植树节传统
we planted trees the way Sabrina wanted.
我们按塞布丽娜喜好种了树
Of course, she didn't have a choice...
当然 她没有选择
but the rest of us did.
但我们有
And we decided to join her.
我们决定加入她
And celebrating with Hope
和喜旺一起的这次
turned out to be my favorite Arbor Day ever.
也成了我最爱的一次植树节
We had a lot of fun with saplings tonight.
我们今晚种树非常开心
But we want to re-ensure that everyone in America
我们再次向全美人♥民♥保证
that no trees were harmed in the filming of this episode.
本集录制中没有伤害任何树木
And sold from our family to yours.
把咱家传统发扬光大
Happy Arbor Day, tree and sweet.
植树节快乐 植树快乐
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表