剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
going on a honeymoon with Hope.
可不是带喜旺一起去的
I mean, I love her. It's just that...
虽然我很爱她 但
Jimmy and I don't really get a lot of time alone.
我和吉米平时独处的时间实在太少
Look, I want to make this happen for you two.
我真心希望让你俩好好放松一下
I'll babysit Hope,
我来照看喜旺吧
and we'll stay at Trevor's.
我们可以住在特雷弗家
I let him stay with me when he was here.
以前他不是白住过我家来着
I'm sure he's got room for us.
他家肯定也能为我们腾出地方
Barney, we can't let you spend that kind of money on us.
巴尼 你为我们花这么大笔钱这多不好意思啊
It's not money.
放心 花的不是我的钱
I've got ten million Howdy's Bucks.
我已经积攒了一千万豪迪积分
I scan my card every time a customer doesn't have theirs.
每次客人没带会员卡时我就刷自己的
If I had known you were giving away free honeymoons,
早知道你会免费赠送蜜月旅行
I wouldn't have ruined every relationship
我就好好珍惜我的每一段
I've ever been in by being emotionally detached and slightly creepy.
付出真心又神秘诡异的感情了
James, Sabrina, I am taking care of your honeymoon.
吉米 塞布丽娜 你俩蜜月就包在我身上了
End of discussion.
讨论到此结束
Thank you so much!
谢谢您哪
Let's go book a flight.
我们去订机票吧
He said, "End of discussion."
他不是说讨论到此结束吗
Oh, my God, this is terrible.
我的天 这下可惨了
I can't fly on a plane.
我可坐不了飞机啊
I hear you, man.
我懂你 老兄
The TSA can have my 12 ounces of liquid
运输安♥全♥局♥想禁止我带超过12盎司的液体上飞机
when they pry it out of my cold, dead hand.
除非等我死了
No, Frank.
不 弗兰克
I'm scared of flying.
我超怕坐飞机
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吧
Hey, being scared of flying doesn't make you a wimp.
怕坐飞机并不代表我是怂货
Every time they flew on a mission,
每次天龙特工队出飞行任务时
the A-Team had to give Mr. T
T先生都得喝牛奶
a glass of milk and sleeping pills.
吃安♥眠♥药♥呢
Pretty sure that was a character flaw
我想那应该是他的人物缺陷
a group of writers created
是编剧们故意写来
to build tension between scenes that actually mattered.
在正经情节之间插科打诨的吧
Look, just tell her you're scared.
直接告诉她你害怕嘛
I can't tell her that.
我说不出口
I don't want to be the reason she doesn't get
我不想成为害得她不能
to go somewhere cool on our honeymoon.
去好玩的地方度蜜月的原因
L.A. Is not that cool, man.
洛杉矶可不好玩呢
They don't have a pro football team,
这城市连个职业橄榄球队都没有
there's tons of traffic,
交通又挤
and they make their porn stars wear condoms,
而且拍A片还必须戴套
which is totally shortsighted thinking.
真是目光短浅
How the hell do they expect to get the next generation of porn stars?
带着套不就生不出下一代的A片演员了
Is it trash day?
今天是回收垃圾日吗
No. Oh.
不是
And the sardine cannery doesn't open for another hour.
而且离沙丁鱼罐头厂开门还有一个小时呢
It smells like somebody died.
闻起来就跟死人的味道一样
Maw Maw!
外祖母
Relax. I'm still here.
别紧张 我活得好好的
House isn't yours yet.
我这不还得守着房♥子么
Before your amigo started taking
在你们的好朋友开始洗他
his hour-long shower,
长达一小时的澡之前
he decided to cook huevos stinkeros.
他煮了一锅臭蛋
I got to know what's in that pot. No, don't.
我要看看锅里煮了什么玩意 不 别去
It'll just release more of the funk.
你会让臭气更多地飘散出来
I'm sorry. I'm going in. I love you.
抱歉 我去了 我爱你
It's got eyes!
这玩意还长了眼睛
Oh, great.
得了
Now I got to see.
这下我也得去看了
Oh, God!
妈呀
I think it winked at me.
它在对我眨眼睛
Good morning.
早安
The best part of waking up is...
每天早起最享受的事
...sheep's head soup in your cup.
就是杯中盛满煮好的羊头汤
Once his eyes roll into the back of his head,
煮到羊眼都移到后脑勺时
you know he's good and tender.
就是羊肉又好又嫩的时候了
Is that my Capitals shirt?
这是我的T恤吗
Yes.
是的
Uh, I spilled my breakfast on your Redskins jersey.
我把早餐洒在你的红人队队服上了
So, as an apology, I used our fancy scrapbooking scissors
所以作为道歉 我用家里的趣味剪刀
to, uh, give it a little more flare.
帮它添加了一点趣味
Ricardo, we need to talk about you staying here.
里卡多 我们得谈谈你留在这里的问题了
You don't have to say another word.
你们什么都不必说
Yeah. You've already done so much for me.
你们为我已经做得够多了
Oh, so glad you understand.
你能理解我们就好
Of course I understand.
我当然理解
It is clear by your expressions that you are
从你们的语气中可以听出来
as happy to have me live here as I am to be here.
你们高兴我留下来 我也同样很高兴
And to thank you,
为了谢谢你
tonight I will cook you the grandest feet
今晚我会用心做出
you have ever tasted.
全世界最美味的大脚
I think you mean "Feast."
你是想说大餐吧
No.
不是
Nicely done.
干得好
Frank, what are you doing?
弗兰克 这是什么
It's my marketing masterpiece--
这是我促销的得意之作
soda Jenga.
汽水金字塔
If a customer can pull a 12-pack out
如果顾客能成功从塔中
without the tower falling, they get it for half price.
抽出一盒汽水 这盒汽水就算他半价
The big boys in Wichita are finally gonna know the name
弗兰克·莫罗拉终于在09年的龙虾大逃亡之后
"Frank Marolla" for something other than the big lobster escape of '09.
于威奇托的孩子们中再竖威名了
I'm sure they still very clearly remember
我想他们应该还清楚记得
the "Be your own butcher" fiasco when Barney left you
那时巴尼去做减肥手术 换你当家时
in charge to get his lap-band surgery.
你搞出的"自己动手 杀猪宰肉"悲剧吧
That would've worked if that stupid sheep didn't wander out
当初要不是那只傻羊背上插着斧头
into the street with a hatchet in its back.
就窜到街上去的话 肯定大获成功
I'm gonna go find Barney and make sure
我要去找巴尼
we're not late for the airport.
确保我们不会误了飞机
Ready for your flight, Captain Sully Wussenberger?
准备好坐飞机了吗 心慌慌机长
Look, I think I'll be okay.
我觉得我应该没事
I'm just trying not to think about it.
我在努力不要老想着这事
I mean, for the first 20 seconds or so,
起飞开始的20秒
we'll just be on the ground, so it'll be like a fast bus.
我们还在地面上 所以就等于是坐快速巴士
And then we're gonna go up in the sky and that'll be nice,
然后我们会直接冲进云霄 这也没问题
until we eventually plummet back down to our fiery deaths,
直到飞机最后倒栽葱落地 将我们烧成灰炭
'cause if God had meant for us to fly,
因为如果上帝希望人类能够飞行
he would have given us propeller fingers.
他早就让我们长出螺旋桨手指了
Calm down.
别慌
Here, have a brownie.
来 吃个布朗尼蛋糕
Something to wash it down?
喝点水冲下去
Thanks.
谢了
Take it easy.
慢慢喝
That's two percent milk.
里面有百分之二的牛奶
98% tranquilizer.
剩下的都是镇定剂
What?
啥
You're welcome, Mr. T.
别客气 T先生
Oh, damn it.
见鬼
I don't want to fall asleep.
我不想睡死过去
How am I going to explain that to Sabrina?
这叫我怎么跟塞布丽娜解释
Frank, I know I said no, but I like it.
弗兰克 我嘴上不同意 其实相当中意
A display like this could knock day-old white bread
这货的热销程度说不定会超过
right off the top of the best-seller list.
不新鲜的白面包
Somebody should probably call an ambulance.
叫辆救护车吧
They never really showed
电视上也没演
how many sleeping pills they gave Mr. T,
放倒T先生用了多少安♥眠♥药♥
so I had to guesstimate.
我只好瞎猜了
Is this yours?
这是你的吗
Nope. Ricardo.
不 是里卡多的
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表