剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
that we shop for the seder dinner together.
一起来超♥市♥买♥♥逾越节家宴的食材
I was just trying to help, I...
我只是想帮点忙
Look, if-if I'm in the way, I-I can wait outside.
如果嫌我碍事 我可以在外面等着
My people spent four decades in the burning desert,
我的同胞们在酷热的沙漠里生活了40多年
and I think I can last 20 minutes schvitzing in a hot car.
所以让我在烤箱式的车里热上个20分钟也没关系
Follow me.
跟我来吧
Uh, so all of our Jewish foods
这边都是犹太教的食物
are over here surrounded by the Syrian and Egyptian foods.
被叙利亚和埃及食品所包围
Oh, the way I see it,
我是这么想的
if the pitas and the matzohs can sit peacefully side by side,
如果伊♥斯♥兰♥教的饼和犹太教的饼能和谐共处
maybe there's hope for the world.
也许世界和平也是有希望的
Well, I'm just staring at funny-named foods
我看着这些食物不仅名字古怪
with funny-shaped letters.
连字母都很诡异
I don't know how to make a seder dinner.
我对做逾越节家宴一窍不通
Allow me to help.
让我来帮你吧
**My ex-wife was very cruel*
*我前妻生性残暴
**Bordering on shrewish*
*言行近似泼妇
**But luckily for all of you*
*但感谢天来感谢地
**She happened to be jewish*
*碰巧她是个犹太人
**We never really talked at all*
*我们话不投机半句多
**I barely ever laid her*
*床单都没滚过几次
**But I did get one thing out of it*
*失败的婚姻也教会我一件事
**I learned to make a seder*
*我精通了逾越节家宴
**She doesn't know which foods to buy*
*她连买♥♥什么食物都不懂
**She doesn't know what to fix ah*
*也不知道要如何准备
**She needs someone to help her out*
*总得有个人帮帮她啊
**I'm just a silly shiksa*
*谁叫我是个笨姑娘呢
**It really is quite simple*
*其实也没那么难
**You cook and tell a story*
*讲讲故事 做做饭
**The food will give you heartburn*
*食物让你浑身发热
**The tale is very gory*
*故事也是血淋淋的
**Let's eat, let's eat*
*吃吧 吃吧
**Let's have a seder*
*一同享受逾越节家宴
**First we'll tell the story*
*不过要先讲个故事
**And we'll have the dinner later*
*然后再开吃
**Pharaoh was a great big jerk*
*法老是个大混♥蛋♥
**He told the Jews to get to work*
*让犹太人干苦活[修金字塔]
**But Moses had god on his side*
*但摩西有神来助
**Bada-bing, infanticide*
*去死吧 你个杀害婴儿的坏蛋
**The Jews fled from the pharaoh*
*犹太人逃离了法老的魔掌
**That guy, he sounds oppressive*
*法老听起来真不是个东西
**Then Moses parted the red sea*
*摩西分开了红海
**That's pretty darn impressive*
*那可真是了不起的壮举
**Let's eat, let's eat*
*吃吧 吃吧
**Let's have a seder*
*一同享受逾越节家宴
**First we'll tell the story*
*不过要先讲个故事
**And we'll have the dinner later*
*然后再开吃
**A shank bone for the sacrifice*
*一块猪蹄 是祭品
**I've heard that kosher wine is nice*
*听说犹太教的酒特别可口
**Salty water to show the tears of wandering for 40 years*
*一掬盐水 是40年的流浪之泪
**But now the story has been told*
*但如今 传奇的故事告诉我们
**The Jews came out the winner*
*犹太人成了大赢家
**I'll schlep this stuff back to my house*
*拖着东西把家还
**And make a seder dinner*
*摆上逾越节家宴
**She'll schlep this stuff back to her house*
*拖着东西把家还
**She'll do it for her Jewish spouse*
*为那犹太教的夫君做饭菜
**She'll schlep this stuff back to her house*
*拖着东西把家还
**I'll get drunk and lose my blouse*
*喝个酩酊大醉 宽衣解带
**She'll schlep this stuff back to her house*
*拖着东西把家还
**And make a seder dinner*
*摆上逾越节家宴
**And make a seder dinner*
*摆上逾越节家宴
Molotov!
莫洛托夫万岁
And everybody in Howdy's just joined in singing and dancing?
所有在豪迪超♥市♥的人都又唱又跳的
That's how I remember it.
我记得就是这么回事
I swear to God.
我向上帝发誓
My God and your God.
我的上帝和你的上帝
Burt, you got to see this!
伯特 快出来听听
Great news, bubeleh.
亲爱的 天大的好消息
The RSVPs have been flooding in.
请柬的回复多得都看不过来了
All our friends are tickled pink
我们的朋友听说你要参加成年礼后
you're gonna get Bar Mitzvahed.
都高兴得乐开了花
Some think it's gonna be heartwarming.
有人觉得那一定感人至深
Others think it's gonna be a train wreck.
另一些则认为要悲剧
Either way, they're coming to see what happens.
但他们都想来看场好戏
You invited all your friends?
你们把所有的朋友都请来了
Well, when you've waited over 40 years to see your son
当宝贝儿子年过40 终于成年的时候
become a man, you-you want to share it.
你当然想把这消息和大家分享
Don't worry, you'll be fine.
别担心 没事的
No, no, I'm just practicing.
不是 我只是练习一下
I got a lot of studying to do.
学习任务太重了
There's our taxi.
出租车来了
Well, we're on our way over to the Silvermans for something
我们要去西尔弗曼家一趟
called babke.
吃巴可
That's apparently Jewish for "dry cake."
犹太人就是这么称呼"干饼"
Uh, I haven't had a healthy stool
自从你妈妈皈依他教之后
since your mother changed religions.
我的排泄功能就一直不好
Dad?
老爸
I can't do it, Jimmy.
我做不来这事 吉米
I got too much to learn.
要学的太多了
I haven't Schlemieled or Schlimazeled
前后鼻音我还没分清楚呢
and I have no idea what Hasenpfeffer Incorporated even makes.
而且对什么"野兔大炖菜"也一无所知
I got to find a way out of this.
我得赶紧想个法子脱身
Uh, hey, maybe I can hide in the attic
也许可以躲到阁楼里去
till this whole thing blows over.
直到这事了了为止
I'm not gonna let you give up, dad.
我不能让你就这样放弃 老爸
Did you let me quit T-ball when I wanted to?
小时候我想放弃棒球的时候 你让我放弃了吗
Yes.
让了
How about when I dropped out of high school?
那我高中想辍学的时候呢
I didn't say a word.
我也没说什么
Okay, well, what about the time that I wanted to quit the thing
还有一件事 就是当时我不想干了
at the hotel at the airport that... what-what...
好像是在某个机场的宾馆 什么来着的
what was it? The seminar for enhancing your memory?
什么事来着的 提高你记忆力的那场讲座吗
Yeah, I think that was it.
对 我觉得是
Look, the point is
听着 重点是
I'm a quitter because my dad never taught me
我做什么都半途而废 因为我爸爸从没教过我
how to follow through.
怎样坚持到底 不放弃不抛弃
All right, if you never become a man
如果你都没成长起来
I'll never become a man.
我又如何能成为男子汉呢
Ah, forget it, Jimmy.
得了吧 吉米
**Forget the times you quit before*
*将过去的遗憾 抛在脑后
**Now pick yourself up off the floor*
*此时此刻 打起精神
**Today's your day, feel the burn*
*今日属于你 感受身体的燃烧
**It's just your brain, trying to learn*
*任你的大脑 散发求知的渴望
**They're gonna lift you up high on a chair*
*你将被推上高高的讲台
**While we sing and dance the hora*
*我们载歌♥载舞 伴着美丽的音乐
**You're gonna know every word*
*你将领会每句真知灼见
**You're gonna know all your prayers*
*你会了解每颗虔诚的心
**You ain't no schmendrik*
*你不是个弱者
**You're gonna rock the Torah*
*一起唱响这首圣歌♥
**I'm gonna rock the Torah*
*听我唱响这首圣歌♥
**Read these words as I unscroll it*
*我翻动卷轴 你念出字句
**Don't hold back*
*别退缩
**Just rock and roll it*
*大声唱出来吧
**Write your speech from the heart*
*留下你的心声
**'Cause a mensch don't stop once he starts*
*因为高洁之人永不放弃
**They're gonna lift you up high on a chair*
*你将被推上高高的讲台
**While we sing and dance the hora*
*我们载歌♥载舞 伴着美丽的音乐
**You're gonna know every word*
*你将领会每句真知灼见
**You're gonna know all your prayers*
*你会了解每颗虔诚的心
**You ain't no schmendrik*
*你不是弱者
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表