剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Does the song "Glow Worm" By the Mills Brothers
你对米尔斯兄弟的《萤火虫》
mean anything to you?
有印象吗
No.
没
Go get the record player.
去拿唱机来
Maybe it'll shake something loose.
也许能唤醒一点记忆
Oh, hey, look.
看
here's the recipe for your mother's pasta sauce.
这是你母亲的意大利面酱配方
Fill your dress full of the neighbor's tomatoes,
用裙子装满邻居家的西红柿
add five bottles of homemade red wine--
加上五瓶自♥制♥红酒
drinking as you go--
这是用来喝的
finish off with a fistful of garlic
最后加上一把大蒜
and three pounds of ground varmint.
和三磅野生小动物
Any of that jog any memories?
有没有想起点什么
No.
没
Hey, happy Mother's Day.
母亲节快乐
Thanks.
多谢
What's with all the stuff?
这是怎么回事
Your father and I thought it'd be a nice
我和你♥爸♥觉得
Mother's Day gift for Maw Maw
如果能让曾奶奶想起自己有妈妈
if we helped her remember she actually had a mother once.
那将是个很好的母亲节礼物
But so far, we're not having any luck.
但目前为止我们还没成功
We can't find any pictures of her.
我们找不到她的照片
I'm telling you, I don't think I had a mother.
就说我没有妈妈的
Maybe she didn't.
说不定还真是这么回事
I mean, none of us ever saw her.
因为没人见过她
Maw Maw is pretty old.
曾奶奶又这么老了
Maw Maw, you might be the first woman.
曾奶奶 说不定你是本家族第一个女人
It's possible.
有可能
She had a mother.
她有妈妈
Her name was Norma June.
名字叫诺玛·琼
Hey, where's Sabrina?
塞布丽娜在哪
Oh, she's still outside with Hope.
还在外面陪喜旺
She's trying to track down her mother
她试图找到她妈的下落
so she can wish her a happy Mother's Day.
好祝愿母亲节快乐
No, I don't want to order takeout.
不 我不要叫外卖♥♥
I, uh... I have a hotel from Beijing on the other line,
我还有个北♥京♥宾馆的电♥话♥要接
and I was wondering if you could tell me how to say,
你能不能告诉怎么用中文讲
"Is my mother there?"
"我妈在吗"
Fine, I'll take an order of egg rolls.
好吧我点个蛋卷
Keep playing it, Burt.
继续放 伯特
Is it your mother, Maw Maw?
想起你妈妈了吗 曾奶奶
Does this song remind you of your mother?
这首歌♥是不是让你记起你妈了
No, my father.
没 记起我爸了
He used to play this record all the time.
他以前经常放这张唱片
And-and-and we would dance all...
然后我们就跳舞
Burt, turn it off.
伯特 关掉吧
Maw Maw, why don't you go in the backyard
曾奶奶 你去后院看看
and see if you can get us a varmint for dinner.
能不能找到个小动物给我们晚饭下菜
On it.
收到
At least now we know we can jog her memory
现在我们至少知道如果能找到正确物品
if we find the right thing.
就能唤起她对应的记忆了
Hey, um, can I borrow this little box?
能不能把这个盒子借我
Yeah, I guess. Why?
行啊 你要干嘛
Well, I was going to save it for Mother's Day dinner, but...
我本来打算留在母亲节晚宴说的
I'm pretty excited about it, so...
但我实在是太兴奋了
Here.
给
Check it out.
你看
Hope made it at daycare.
喜旺在托儿所做的
Oh, my God.
天哪
I love it.
我喜欢
I absolutely love it.
我太喜欢啦
I'm never taking it off.
我要永远戴着它
Oh, Mom, yeah, the necklace isn't for you;
妈妈 这条项链不是送你的
it's for Sabrina.
是送塞布丽娜的
Excuse me?
啥
Uh... it's for Sabrina.
是送塞布丽娜的
I'm going to give it to her at-at dinner tonight.
我要在今晚晚餐时送给她
That's... that's why I'm going to put it in the box.
所以才想把它放在盒子里
Uh, well...
好吧
I feel stupid.
我蠢了
Here you go.
给你
All right, hey, you know,
那什么
I'm-I'm sorry that you thought it was for you.
很遗憾这不是送给你的
Hey, uh, did you get in touch with your mom?
你找到你妈了吗
Uh, not yet.
还没
From what I can tell,
就目前情报看来
she's on a tandem bike tour of the Great Wall of China
她现在和一个叫平的男人在长城上
with some guy named Ping.
骑双人自行车呢
I couldn't find a varmint.
我找不到小动物
But I found three critters and a rascal.
但找到三只"小妹妹"和一只"小♥弟♥弟♥"
Beef jerky, kettle corn and soda.
牛肉干 爆米花还有苏打
Well, that's got diabetes and road trip written all over it.
糖分挺高 你们这是要去公路旅行吗
Where you headed?
上哪儿去
Up to Hagerstown.
去格斯城
Gonna take some pictures of the house
去给曾奶奶长大的那栋房♥子
Maw Maw grew up in and see if it
拍张照片
shakes loose any memories of her mother.
看能不能让曾奶奶想起她妈妈
Huh, I was going to take a road trip today, too.
我今天本来也要出远门的
Visit my two moms for Mother's Day.
在母亲节这天去看望我的两个妈妈
But they canceled to go outlet shopping.
但她们取消了 因为要去奥特莱斯购物
Flannel dome's having a big sale.
法兰绒圆顶帽有跳楼价
Yeah, looks like Barney spent a weekend in Washington marching
可怜的巴尼只能独自瞎逛度过周末
to give them the right to break my heart.
他的小心脏已经碎了
You know, if you want some company,
如果你需要有人同行
I'll be glad to come along.
我乐意奉陪
Uh, why not?
行啊
Always nice to have some company in the car
如果电台放二重奏的话
in case a duet comes on the radio.
有人同行再好不过
Frank, you're in charge.
弗兰克 这儿归你管了
I'm not sure if I'm up to it.
我好像不太乐意啊
Today's Mother's Day,
今天是母亲节
and I haven't talked to my mom in...
我都好久没和我妈说话了
Frank, suck it up. Nobody cares.
弗兰克 够了哦 又没人在意
I'd like to drive on the way back, if you don't mind.
回程我来开行吗
Not that I didn't enjoy the excitement
我是很享受刚在十字路口
of beating that train at the crossing,
与火车竞速的兴奋
but you can only turn your underwear inside out once.
但生命只有一次啊
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm just taking a few pictures.
我只想拍几张照片
Actually, I was wondering if I could take some pictures inside, too.
但我想问问能不能进屋拍几张
My wife's great-grandmother used to live here.
我老婆的曾奶奶以前住在这
Her name's Norma June Mayfair.
她的名字叫诺玛·琼·梅菲
What the hell do you want?
你想要干啥
Nothing.
没啥
We don't want anything.
我们什么都不想要
We'll leave.
马上就走
We're leaving.
马上就走
Why did you say my name?
你刚为什么叫我的名字
I didn't.
我没啊
I said Norma June May...
我说的是诺玛·琼·梅
Wait a minute.
等等
Are you Norma June Mayfair?
你是诺玛·琼·梅菲吗
You bet your ass I am.
正是老娘
I want my mommies.
人家要妈咪
What you want?
你想要啥
Calm down.
淡定
I'm a relative of yours.
我是你亲戚
I'm married to your great-granddaughter, Virginia.
我和你曾孙女维吉妮亚结婚了
Her grandmother's your daughter.
她奶奶是你女儿
I don't have a daughter.
我没有女儿
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表