剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
I agree.
同意
That old lady's a nut.
那老太婆是个疯子
Every time I go in the bathroom,
我每次去卫生间
I catch her above the sink
都能看到她在水池那边
trying to copy everything I do.
我做啥 她做啥
Case...
结...
closed.
案
Unless you guys want to look around,
除非你们还想再四处看看
make sure nothing else is missing.
确保没有其它东西丢失
Virginia's engagement ring is missing.
维吉妮亚的订婚戒指不见了
Missing? Or deliberately hidden
不见了 还是因为有些不便开口的麻烦
because there's a little trouble in paradise?
故意藏起来了
There's no trouble, Ross. It's just missing.
没有麻烦 罗斯 就是不见了
But we don't know that.
但也说不定哦
I mean, originally you said
一开始你说
you left it by the kitchen sink.
你把它放在厨房♥水池边
Maybe you did,
或许你确实丢那儿了
and somebody came in here and took it!
然后有人进来拿走了
I'm gonna go hit the local pawnshops.
我要去镇上当铺看看
My phone has an app that lets me know where they all are.
我手♥机♥里有个定位当铺位置的应用
That's a picture of you in your underpants on a fur rug. What?
这是你穿着内♥裤♥坐在毛毯上的照片 啥
That's peculiar.
太奇怪了
How'd that get there?
怎么会翻出这照片
What the hell?
什么情况
What the hell?
什么情况
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Were you stealing that painting?
偷画吗
I am not stealing it.
不是偷
I am borrowing it to pawn
我是借去典当
so I can get my engagement ring back.
好换回我的订婚戒指
I already took all the good stuff
我已经把家里所有好东西
out of my house and it backfired.
都拿出去了 结果适得其反
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
If you must know,
如果你非要知道的话
my family has a little bit of a body hair issue.
我们家族有点体毛问题
And believe me, this is nothing.
相信我 这没什么
I got an aunt that looks like Borat.
我有个阿姨体毛多得跟猩猩似的
You get weirder and weirder every week.
你真是越来越奇怪了
Does Jimmy know about this?
吉米知道吗
No, of course not.
当然不知道
Good, so here's the deal:
好 我们做个交易
you let me pawn this stuff and Jimmy never finds out
你让我去当这东西 吉米则永远不会发现
that he's marrying into the Sasquatch family.
自己将要和一个野人家族结合
Fine.
成交
Clay Aiken!
春哥保佑啊
Hey, Sabrina.
塞布丽娜
You bring some hair to sell?
你来卖♥♥头发吗
Uh... not-not today.
下次
Don't need it.
不需要
This has to be worth enough to get my ring back
这东西的价值肯定够换回我的戒指
because these are real fake breasts. Mm-hmm.
因为这些是货真价实的假胸
I'll give you $200 for these.
我出200美金
Yes! But it doesn't matter
太好了 但没用了
'cause somebody done came and bought your ring.
因为有人已买♥♥走了你的戒指
What? No! That can't be true.
什么 不 不可能
It's the exact cut and clarity
这切口和纯度
of the kidney stone I passed in 2008.
跟我2008年排出的肾结石一模一样
Someday, some lucky girl is gonna get my wiener diamond.
将来总会有个幸运姑娘得到我的维也纳香肠钻石
How are you gonna give it to her?
你准备怎么给她
Well, I was thinking about getting down on one knee
我想单膝跪地
and then slowly opening the box.
然后缓缓打开盒子
Dude, that is the missionary position of proposals.
哥们儿 这么求婚太老套了
You gotta do better than that.
你得多花点心思
You're right.
你说得对
I can't just hand it to her. That's lame.
我不能就这么给她 太逊了
Well, luckily for you,
算你走运
I've spent a lot of time thinking of cool ways
我曾花了大把时间苦思冥想
to propose to Sabrina.
各种向塞布丽娜求婚的创意
Three of them can be done in this store.
有三个可以在店里实现
Do you know any members of the band "The Knack"?
你认识"诀窍"乐队的成员吗
And would Sabrina be willing to change her name to "Sharona"?
塞布丽娜愿意改名叫夏赫娜吗
No.
都不
All right, two of them can be done in this store.
那还剩俩主意
Okay.
好
One more glass of wine
再喝一杯红酒
and then I'll have the courage to tell Burt
然后我就可以鼓起勇气告诉伯特
I lost my engagement ring.
我把订婚戒指弄丢了
First of all, that's tequila.
首先 那是龙舌兰
Here's an idea.
我有个主意
You think Burt would notice if we got a ring
如果我们拿个跟你戒指差不多的戒指
that kind of looked like yours?
你觉得伯特能看出来吗
Of course not, he's a guy.
当然看不出 男人哪会注意这些
They can identify our nipples from 40 feet away
他们能在40英尺外透过羊毛衫
through a wool sweater,
认出我们的咪♥咪♥
but they have no idea what our rings look like.
但他们对我们戒指的样子毫无概念
So why not try this?
那何不试试这个呢
Because I'll know.
因为我会知道
Oh, I love that ring.
我爱那枚戒指
Burt worked so hard to get it.
伯特为了买♥♥它拼命工作
And it's always been there for me,
它陪我走过了多少风风雨雨
whether I needed to look at it to remind myself how much he loved me...
只要我想 就能看到它 就想到伯特多爱我
or pawn it to pay for groceries.
缺钱时还能把它当了去买♥♥日用品
Oh, I can't believe it's gone.
不敢相信它不在了
I was sure it was safe to pawn
我本觉得当掉没什么的
because it's so cheap and dinged up, I...
因为它那么廉价
and I knew no one else would ever want it.
我以为绝不会有人想买♥♥走它
That's sweet.
太甜蜜了
I mean, it's not just a ring; it...
它不仅仅是一枚戒指 它...
kind of represents your marriage.
是你们婚姻的象征
Why? Because no one would ever want it?
怎么说 因为绝不会有人想要吗
No, no, just the opposite.
不不 正好相反
All I want is a marriage like yours.
我想要的就是像你们这样的婚姻
One of the reasons I fell in love with Jimmy
我爱上吉米的原因之一就是
is the possibility of getting that.
得到这种婚姻的可能性
That's why you fell in love with him?
这就是你爱上他的原因
Because Burt and I have never been able to figure that one out.
伯特和我一直都不明白你怎么就爱他了
Hey! There you are.
你在这儿啊
Uh, Sabrina,
塞布丽娜
would you do me the honor
你愿意
of reaching your hand into this barrel
把手伸进桶里
and grasping a pickle?
抓一个泡菜吗
No, old people are always sticking their wrinkly hands in there.
不 老年人才爱把满是皱纹的手伸进去
It's gross.
太恶心了
Listen.
听着
I was just with your mother
我之前跟你妈谈过
and I realized that an engagement ring
我觉得一枚订婚戒指
is more than just metal and a stone.
不只是金属和石头而已
I know what I said before,
我知道我之前说过的话
but if you got me one,
但如果你送姐一枚
I wouldn't complain.
姐还是不会拒绝的
What the hell?
什么玩意
Congratulations!
恭喜一对新人
I'm sorry, I'm gonna need that ring back.
抱歉 把戒指还我
Where's Sabrina?
塞布丽娜呢
I can't give her this ring, Frank.
我不能送她这枚戒指 弗兰克
Why n...
为啥不
Why not?
为啥不行
Because when she didn't want a ring,
因为之前她不想要戒指
this dinky little thing would have been fine.
这么小克拉的也就将就
It's better than nothing.
比没有强
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表