剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
What can I say, Frank? Bitches.
弗兰克 我还能说什么呢 那些臭婊♥子♥
Does your offer still stand to live here?
你说过我能住这儿的吧
Are you kidding?
你说真的吗
Our monogrammed towels got here this morning.
我们的刺绣毛巾今早刚到
Of course it still stands.
当然行了
Make yourself at home, hubby.
跟在家一样啊 老公
First, I tried annoying him in the bathroom.
首先 我试图洗澡时烦他
Someone's in the kitchen, I know
你存在 我婶婶的脑海里
Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah.
偶的梦里 偶的心里
Strummin' on the old banjo
偶滴歌♥声里
Fee, fie, fiddly-I-ay
啊呀呦 啊呀呦
Fee, fie, fiddly-I-o.
啊嘶嘚咯呔嘚咯呔嘚咯呔
Fee, fie, fiddly-I-ay
啊呀呦 啊呀呦
Strummin' on the old banjo.
嘚咯呔嘚啲吺嘚咯呔嘚咯吺
Then I tried annoying him in the kitchen.
我在厨房♥里也要烦他
Awesome. I always said the problem with soda is that it's too bubbly,
太棒了 我总是翻饮料里气泡太多
and there's too much of it in each can.
而且一整罐我也喝不完
Some things I didn't even get a chance to try.
有些事情我都没机会尝试
What are you doing in there?
你在那儿干嘛呢
I'm looking for a glass.
我在找玻璃杯
What about now?
现在呢
Rinsing the glass out.
清洗杯子
And now?
然后呢
Still rinsing.
还在洗
Gonna be a couple minutes.
还要几分钟
You want some company?
需要我陪不
Turns out Frank was so happy to have someone in his life,
结果表明 弗兰克很高兴有人融入他的生活
he didn't care what I did.
他不在乎我的行为
And that actually made being married to him kind of fun.
其实跟他结婚挺好的
Jimmy!
吉米
It's been three days. What's the holdup?
都三天了 咋样了
Leave me alone. All right, I'm working on it.
别来烦我 哥这不在努力着的吗
Work faster. We got sick of explaining where you were,
动作快点 我们都解释烦你去哪了
so we told Hope you were mad at her.
所以我们告诉喜旺 你生她气了
The longer this goes on,
这事儿拖得越久
the worse that decision looks.
后果越严重
Maybe it's time to tell Frank to take a drive.
也许该带弗兰克去兜风了
You know, down a long road, by a steep cliff.
长途跋涉 到了陡峭的山崖边
What? I'm just kidding.
咋了 我开玩笑的
What? I didn't cut his brake lines.
我又没剪断他刹车线
Jimmy, your sardines are ready.
吉米 你沙丁鱼好了
I'll be right there!
这就来
Busting out the big guns, huh?
放大招了啊
I forgot how you like to eat those stinky sardines.
我都忘了你多爱吃臭沙丁鱼了
He's gonna hate that.
他肯定讨厌
Yeah, he does hate it, but you know what?
他是讨厌这点 但你猜怎么着
He doesn't just secretly
他不会跟你们一样
judge me for my annoying habits like the rest of you.
背地里数落我的坏习惯
He loves me for who I am.
他爱那个真正的我
There's no way he loves you, Jimmy.
他不可能爱上你的 吉米
You're going to wind up living in a cage in the basement,
最后你会被关到地下室的笼子里去的
I feel it.
这是第六感
Frank is a wonderful person.
弗兰克是个大好人
He doesn't yell at me for leaving my towel on the floor,
他不会因为我把毛巾掉在地板上而大吼
or complain that I'm a horrible singer.
也不会抱怨我唱歌♥难听
No. He harmonizes.
不会的 他特别包容
and brings me on-key.
而且还给我带回调上
And if that isn't a metaphor,
如果说这些都不算讽刺
I don't know what is.
我都不知道什么算了
I'm serious. I don't know what a metaphor is.
我认真的 我都不知道什么算讽刺了
Frank wouldn't judge me for that.
弗兰克从不评判我
Jimmy,
吉米
I just wanted to say that these last few days
我想说 过去这几天
have been better than I could have ever imagined.
是我难以想象的快乐时光
I've never really had a relationship before,
我从未恋爱过
and every moment with you
和你在一起的每一刻
has been a revelation.
都是全新的体验
I know exactly how you feel.
我明白你的感受
I've never felt so accepted for who I am.
从未有人包容我的一切
Me, neither. Mmm.
我也是
But here's the thing.
但是吧
I think I might rather try it with a girl.
我想我还是和女生在一起比较好
A girl?
女生
Yeah, you know, for the sex part.
对 为了性福考虑
So, you're breaking up with me?
那你要跟我分手吗
Just like that?
真的吗
But there's so much stuff that I wanted us to do together.
我为我俩规划了好多东西呢
Well, we can still be friends, Jimmy.
我们还是朋友啊 吉米
It's not like we'll never see each other.
又不是见不到了
We'll always have Howdy's.
在毫迪超♥市♥可以天天见面
Let me drive you home.
我开车送你回家吧
Whoa! Frank, no! Let's walk.
不 弗兰克 我俩走回去吧
I mean, it's beautiful out.
外边天气超好
Sabrina cut my brakes, didn't she?
塞布丽娜把我刹车线剪断了 是不
Yeah, probably.
很有可能
That's a damn fine woman you got there, Jimmy.
你娶了个如此操蛋的好姑娘啊
Damn fine.
操蛋的好姑娘
So, the next day,
第二天
Frank and I called Wally and got a divorce.
我和弗兰克叫瓦利帮我们办离婚手续
But not before I added a post-nup
在此之前 我们签署了婚后协议
to make sure we'd always stay friends.
确保我们还是好基友
I now pronounce you ex-husband and ex-wife.
我宣布 你俩离啦
You may now kiss your fiancee.
现在亲吻你的未婚妻吧
When I finally find the one,
当我找到老婆的时候
I hope you'll at least consider swapping.
我希望你俩可以考虑换妻游戏
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表