剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
**Found a God, said, "Hey, we're Jews*
*他们找到了上帝 说"咱是犹太人"
**And we're the chosen ones"*
*咱就是天之骄子
**They moved around and customs grew*
*他们游历四方 积累文化
**Enslaved by Romans, Persians, too*
*曾被罗马 波斯奴役
**But sense of humor got them through*
*但乐观助他们熬过艰苦岁月
**Now here's what makes*
*这就是
**A Jew a Jew...*
*犹太人
**To be a Jew you have to eat*
*做个犹太人 饮食得注意
**It's always salty, sometimes sweet*
*我们爱吃咸 有时也爱甜
**I'll go grab a knife and fork*
*吃饭用刀叉
**But don't eat lobster, shrimp or pork*
*禁虾与猪肉
**There's babke, brisket, hamantaschen*
*面包与牛腩 加三角蛋糕
**Pickled herring you can nosh-on*
*另外还有渍鲱鱼
**Kreplach, kugel, mandelbrodt*
*三角小馄饨 库格尔烤饼 杏仁甜面包
**Gefilte fish and lox*
*鱼丸冻加熏鲑鱼
**Don't stop there, there's matzo brei*
*这还不算完 咱还有无酵面包
**And lean pastrami piled on rye*
*五香熏牛肉 配黑麦面包
**Blintzes, challah, macaroons and bagels by the box*
*薄饼卷与白面包 马卡龙加百吉饼
**Traditions endless, history long*
*传统永流传 历史恒久远
**But perfect for a deli song*
*小店一曲唱不尽
**Listen, Burt, we're teaching you*
*伯特你且听好了
**Just what makes a Jew a Jew*
*这就是咱犹太人
Dad, this is pretty incredible.
老爸 这真是赞
I had no idea.
我都没想到
Neither did I.
我也是
**So what is in a Jewish home?*
*犹太家里都有啥
**Lots of silver, never chrome*
*我们爱白不爱黄
**A lot of tchotchkes in the mix?*
*我们喜欢小装饰
**Yes, but not a crucifix*
*十字架可是例外
**There's dreidels, yarmulkes, menorahs*
*光明节陀螺 圆顶小帽与烛台
**Stars of David, maybe Torahs*
*大卫之星[犹太教标志] 犹太律法
**Bubbe's china, kiddish cups and Seinfeld on TV*
*老爸瓷器 神圣水杯 《宋飞正传》
**Mezuzah hanging by the door*
*圣卷挂在门柱边
**Hired help to sweep the floor*
*雇人帮忙扫地板
**Books about the Holocaust*
*书中二战大屠♥杀♥
**And Streisand on CD*
*音乐咱有史翠珊[美国最成功艺术家]
**The people short, the beards are long*
*长得不高 胡子挺长
**Perfect for a deli song*
*小店一曲唱犹太
**Listen, Burt, we're teaching you*
*伯特你可听好了
**Just what makes a Jew a Jew*
*这就是咱犹太人
**Overbearing mothers*
*老妈傲慢又专权
**Movie-making brothers*
*生下兄弟拍电影
**Fathers who earn money*
*老爸赚钱有一手
**Schlubby sisters who are funny*
*搞笑破烂姐妹花
**Traditions endless, history long*
*传统永流传 历史恒久远
**But perfect for a deli song*
*小店一曲唱不尽
**Listen, Burt, we're teaching you*
*伯特你且听好了
**Just what makes a Jew a Jew*
*这就是咱犹太人
**Eating rye and pumpernickel*
*喜欢黑麦粗面包
**But no foreskin on their pickle*
*但咱可不爱泡菜
**Listen, Burt, we're teaching you*
*伯特你且听好了
**Listen, Burt, we're teaching you*
*伯特你且听好了
**I think I know now, guys, I do*
*我听懂啦 真心的
**Just what makes*
*这就是咱
**A Jew a Jew...*
*犹太人
**"La chai-um."*
*上帝万岁
You're telling me
你是说
everyone broke out into song?
所有人突然就开始又唱又跳了吗
Even the bagels?
连百吉饼也唱了
That's how I remember it.
我记得就是这么回事
We're a very creative people.
我们真是充满创造力的种族啊
Plus after they stopped singing,
还有 他们唱完以后
we sat down, we kibbitzed-- which means "Talked"--
我们坐下来促膝长谈 也就是闲扯
they told me all about their customs and traditions.
他们教给了我他们的传统风俗
They even explained the whole process of getting Bar Mitzvahed.
他们还解释了整个成年礼的过程
Oh, really, what is it?
啊真的吗 说来听听
Turns out, a Bar Mitzvah's, like, a right of passage.
它就像一条时光走廊
You go from being a boy to a man.
你从男孩走到男人
Burt, come on, you're already a man.
伯特 搞错没 你已经是个男人了
Am I? Think about it, Virginia.
是吗 仔细想想 维吉妮亚
I never graduated high school.
我高中都没毕业
Heck, I never even finished that book report
干 我现在还没写完那本
on people from Finland.
关于来自芬兰的人的读书报告呢
I never even learned what they're called.
我一直没学会他们的学名
Finnish.
人叫芬兰人
I'm trying to.
人家很努力了
I never followed through on anything
我从没好好做完过一件事
because I never became a man.
因为我从来就没真正成为男人
I think I need to get Bar Mitzvahed.
我觉得我得去成年礼
Are you sure you really want to do this?
真这么打算
The Jewish thing is a lot of work.
这犹太仪式可麻烦得很
Trust me, I'm planning a seder and I can't find anything
相信我 我在准备逾越节晚宴
on Paula Dean's Web site I can use.
宝拉·迪恩网上都找不到任何有用的东西
Bubbe, Zayde,
父亲 母上
I got big news.
我有大事要宣布
I am gonna get Bar Mitzvahed.
我要去参加成年礼
Our son's finally becoming a man.
咱儿子终于要变成男人了
Oh, yes, you are.
是啊是啊
Come in, come in, come in.
进来 进来
Kids, this is Burt Chance.
孩子们 这是伯特·吉斯
He's gonna be joining our class.
他将加入我们班
Now, while you've all had six months to study and prepare,
你们有六个月学习准备
he has a week.
他只有一周
Um, my parents are in town.
我爹妈来了
They really want me to become a man,
他们很希望我成为一个男人
which I thought we covered when I got married
我还以为我17岁时结婚生小孩时
and had a kid at 17.
还以为自己已经做到了
Wear condoms, boys.
记得带套 伙计们
All right, then.
好吧
Uh, why don't you have a seat here, Burt,
你坐下吧 伯特
and, uh, put this on.
戴上这个
Here you go.
来吧
Let's get started.
开始吧
Put this on, mm-hmm.
戴上
Burt, you're going to have to read
伯特 作为成年礼的一部分
from the Torah as part of your Bar Mitzvah.
你需要朗读摩西五经
Now, it's in Hebrew, so it's gonna take a lot of work.
而且是希伯来语的 所以得费点神
Repeat after me.
跟我读
"Baruch."
巴鲁树
Barack. More in the throat.
巴鲁哭 用喉咙发音
Baruch.
巴鲁树
Baruch...
巴鲁叔
Kids, kids, come on.
孩子们 别这样
Come on...
别这样
Let's try another one, Burt. How about this? "Melach."
咱换一个 伯特 这个如何 "梅兰河"
Melick. Again.
梅兰克 再来一次
From the throat.
用喉咙发音
Please, please.
别这样
You're gonna get schmutz everywhere, all right?
你会把污秽搞得到处都是的
Kids, why don't you all go outside and play a game of basketball.
孩子们 你们出去打篮球吧
First team to 11 wins.
先打到11分的赢
Okay, that should give us about three hours.
这样我们能有三小时清净的
Let's get to work.
开始吧
Good afternoon, ladies.
女士们 下午好
Might I interest you in a sample sausage?
想尝尝这种烤肠吗
Is it kosher?
是犹太教的做法吗
I'm not even sure it's real meat.
是不是真肉 我都不好说
Thank you, dear, we'll pass.
谢了 亲爱的 还是算了吧
So, what brings you guys into Howdy's this afternoon?
什么风把你们吹来了
Well, my mother-in-law insisted
婆婆坚持要
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表