剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Virginia? Got stranded in Cleveland.
维吉妮亚 被困在克利夫兰
"Got stranded in Cleveland."
"被困在克利夫兰"
Tamara?
塔玛拉
He hates my church.
他讨厌我家的教堂
"Hates her church."
"讨厌她家的教堂"
No offense, but your choir has no flair.
别介意 但你们的唱诗班真的有够差
I'm doing the best I can with what I have!
他们就那点水平 我容易吗我
Let's look at the final scores.
来揭晓最后得分吧
Let's show them what they've won!
看看大家的战绩如何
Unfortunately, we only have two deluxe cabins.
很不巧 只有两间豪华小木屋
We had three, but the meth-heads got into one
本来有三间的 有个嗑药的进了其中一间
and blew it up.
把房♥子给毁了
This is where the losers have to sleep.
输家必须睡在这里
Oh, man up! Tomorrow's another day.
别灰心嘛 明天又是新的一天
And I'm hoping y'all do better.
希望你们明天能表现好点
In fact, you have to,
而且 如果还想在我们教堂结婚
if you want to get married in our church.
不表现好点是不行的
If he doesn't marry us, we're gonna lose Nana's house
要是他不给主婚 外婆的房♥子就没了
and wind up living in a dump like this.
咱就只能住这种破地方了
Who cares about the house?
管它什么房♥子啊
I mean, we only got one question right.
我们才答对一题
If we're gonna get married,
如果要结为夫妻
I just, I want us to be so connected
我希望我们能心有灵犀
that we finish each other's...
默契地说完
Vegetables?
蔬菜
Laundry? Popcorn?
洗衣服 还是爆米花
Take the ham.
火腿交给你了
I'm going to bed.
我要去睡了
Now you're just throwing our relationship around
你就这么把我们的感情
like a piece of meat?!
随便扔来扔去吗
I just hate to see them arguing like this.
真不想看到他们这样吵架
They sound as bad as us
他们吵架吵得
when we got stranded in Cleveland.
跟我们滞留在克利夫兰那会是一样一样的
You were mad at me.
你当时多生气啊
'Cause you promised to stay awake on the bus
你保证了在巴士上不睡着
so we wouldn't miss our stop in Indianapolis.
免得错过在印第安纳波利斯那一站下车
Wakey Burt makes promises sleepy Burt can't keep.
我睡着的时候 我的保证也没有醒
Besides, once we got hoarse
再说了 等我们嗓子都吼哑
from screaming, and you stopped hitting me with your shoe,
你也没用鞋子打我了以后
we calmed down and we figured it out together.
我们不也冷静下来 一起解决问题了
It was kind of romantic.
其实还挺浪漫的
All those pretty fountains we stole the coins from
我们还从漂亮的喷泉里偷硬币
till we had enough to bribe the bus driver.
拿去贿赂巴士司机
He let us stow away in the luggage compartment
他让我们躲在行李舱里
all the way back to Natesville.
一路回到内茨村
The night we joined the Two-Foot-High Club.
那天晚上我们加入了两英尺俱乐部
You thinking what I'm thinking?
你跟我想的一样吗
We just got 20 out of 20 correct answers in a compatibility game.
我们在相处游戏里答对全部二十道题
Of course I'm thinking what you're thinking.
我当然跟你想的一样了
Hey, Sabrina?
塞布丽娜
Where'd the buildings go?
房♥子都去哪了
I think maybe we moved, Jimmy.
我想应该是我们移♥动♥了 吉米
All right, don't panic,
不要惊慌不要失措
but I think there's a spider under your panty-ho.
你的裤♥袜♥里好像有只蜘蛛
What?! Oh, God!
啥 妈呀
Oh, God!
天哪
Is it dead?
它挂了没
Oh, it was just a piece of lint.
其实只是一点棉花啦
I really think we're supposed to find our way back to camp.
我觉得我们应该找路回营地
Only question is: which way?
唯一的问题是 哪条路
I think that way.
我觉得是那条
All right, fine.
好吧
Let's hurry.
赶紧的
I think our marriage is leaking.
我们的婚姻好像开始滴水了
Are they back yet? Did they walk in?
他们回来了没 进来了没
No, and stop panicking.
没 别瞎慌了
Your armpit sweat's running under my bra.
你腋下的汗水都流到我内衣里了
Okay, everybody, bad news.
各位 坏消息
Jimmy and Sabrina stole the trailer.
吉米和塞布丽娜偷走了拖车
Wait!
等等
Uh... we have a confession to make.
我们要忏悔
You know,
那个
I used to think I didn't have any friends because I was fat.
我原以为我没朋友是因为我肥
Now I've lost the weight, and the only difference in my life
现在我瘦了 可唯一的不同也只是
is eight cubic yards of extra skin.
多出来了六立方米松弛皮肤
Don't get me started on extra skin.
可别跟我说什么多出来的皮
I'm three years away from being able to tie my ass in a knot.
再过三年我屁♥股♥都能打个结了
The point is, it's my birthday,
关键是 今天我生日啊
and I've never felt lower.
这简直是我人生最低谷了
Now would be the perfect time
如果大家能现在跳出来大叫“惊喜哟”
for everyone to jump out and yell "Surprise!"
该多么完美呀
You gonna keep doing that every 15 minutes
你非得每十五分钟就来这么一句么
or are we gonna drink?
还要不要喝酒了
So we towed the trailer about half a mile into the woods
所以我们把拖车拖到半英里外的树林里
so they would have to face a challenge together like we did.
让他们面临跟我们当年一样的挑战
I don't mean to frighten anyone,
我不想吓唬人
but based on the time my team bus broke down in Death Valley,
不过根据我们队当年大巴在死亡谷抛锚的经验
pretty soon, they will be
不久之后
at the point where they will have to make a choice
他们就会面临一个选择
between starving to death or...
要么饿死
eating the batboy.
要么吃掉对方
They are not going to starve to death.
他们才不会饿死呢
They have an entire ham!
他们有一整个火腿
Well, I hope they ditched the ham.
我倒希望他们已经把火腿扔了
Those woods are full of bears.
树林里很多熊
Jimmy, throw the ham!
吉米 扔掉火腿
Throw the ham as far away as you can and get him away from us!
扔得越远越好 让它离开我们
I'm sorry! It's a slippery ham!
抱歉 这腿太滑了
Hams are slippery!
火腿都是滑溜溜的
Well, that's not gonna last very long.
这可坚持不了多久
North American bears can eat 40 pounds of meat a day.
北美熊每天能吃三十多斤肉呢
And since he's gearing up for hibernation,
而且他这要为冬眠做准备了
he can eat twice that.
能吃两个三十斤
You know about bears?
你了解熊的吗
Yeah, my dad and I watch Bear Week every year.
我和我爹每年都看BBC的《追熊记》
Me, too. I did a report on them in middle school.
我也是 我中学的时候还做过报告
See? We do have stuff in common.
看 我们还是有共同点的嘛
So, you realize that that means that bear
那你应该知道这只熊
could climb up this tree very easily.
分分钟都能爬上这棵树
Oh, yeah, second he's done eating our marriage,
是啊 等他一吃光我们的婚姻
he's coming after us.
就会冲我们而来了
For the record, bears are no longer my favorite animal.
声明一下 以后最喜欢的动物不再是熊了
Well,
那个
I tried to call
我给护林员打电♥话♥
the forest rangers, but our telephone has been disconnected.
可我们的电♥话♥已经停机了
It seems that a certain Miss Chatty-Chat cannot seem
某位话痨女士跟她远在马尼拉的妈狂打电♥话♥
to get off the phone to her mother in Manila.
总是舍不得挂
"It's raining, it's raining,
下以了 下以了诶
it's raining."
下以了哦
We get it!
我们知道下雨了好吗
Do you have a gun?
你有枪吗
I got a tranquilizer gun.
我有麻♥醉♥枪♥
Then I shall use your sleep-inducing gun
那我就要征用你的枪
and I will save their life.
去救他们的小命
Or at the very least,
至少
return with the horribly mangled remains of your daughter,
带回你女儿被撕裂的遗体
so you can have some closure, my love.
让你见上最后一面 亲爱的
You know, not many men can make the thought
能把这么凄惨的事讲得这么浪漫的人
of losing a child so sexy.
可真不多
Now, before we get too crazy,
我们还是别搞太大了先
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表