剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
a series of hopefully entertaining mistakes.
就不会嘛
Well, anyway, because of her age,
总之 基于她的年龄
and the behavior she was exhibiting,
和行为表现
we realized that what she wanted was her pacifier.
我们判断她是想要奶嘴
And we knew we could settle her down by just getting one.
我们知道给她个奶嘴就万事大吉了
But then we thought:
但我们又想
that was just helping us.
这样做只是方便了我们
So we decided to wean her off of it entirely.
所以我们决定让她彻底戒掉奶嘴
We read that going cold turkey on the pacifier
我们读到过 突然扯掉奶嘴
could be traumatizing for a child. But...
对一个奶娃娃来说是个重创 但是
what if we could find a num-num
如果我们能找到一个
that would gradually go away on its own?
能自己慢慢消失的奶嘴呢
Got it!
就是它了
And once we got past the whole num-num issue,
等我们度过这个难关后
we were able to relax and have a great time
就放松了下来
with your fantastic daughter.
跟你女儿共享天伦了
Wow. That's amazing!
太有才了
I've been trying to get her to kick the habit,
我一直努力想让她戒掉这个习惯
and it looks like you guys did it.
你们竟然做到了
You guys are good at this.
你们挺擅长这个的啊
You guys are gonna be such great dads.
你们会是一对伟大的父亲
Well... if we get a baby as great as Hope.
除非我们有个像喜旺这么可爱的宝宝
Uh, hint, hint.
咳咳 小暗示喔
You guys want to keep Hope?
你们想留下喜旺
No.
不是
But we want one just like her.
但我们想要一个她这样的娃
We were talking about it,
我们刚在讨论这个问题
and is there any way you'd consider being our donor
不知道你是否愿意代替以利亚的哥哥
instead of Elijah's brother?
为我们捐精
What? Wait.
什么 等下
If you're using my egg,
如果你们要用我的卵子
and Jimmy's sperm,
还有吉米的精♥子♥
aren't we just
那不就相当于
having a baby that we're giving to you?
我们生个孩子直接送给你们
No, that'd be too weird.
不 那就太诡异了
Ugh. And, um... to be honest,
其实
you weren't Elijah's first choice anyway.
反正以利亚的首选又不是你
Not that you aren't great.
不是说你不好
It's just that Petra's so much better.
只是佩特拉要好得多
Petra? Our barista.
佩特拉 我们的咖啡师
She's tall,
她又高
has gorgeous blonde hair...
又是个金发妹子
A barista?
咖啡师
I'm losing out to a barista?
我竟然输给一个咖啡师
Aren't you a cashier at a grocery store?
你不就是个杂货店的收银员吗
Yeah.
对
But I do that ironically.
但我那样做是在讽刺社会
I am honored that you guys would ask.
你们的邀请我深感荣幸
Wha... I'll do it!
啥 我愿意
Really? Yes.
真的吗 真的
We're having a baby!
我们要生娃啦
How does this work with Petra?
我怎么跟佩特拉联♥系♥
Do I call her?
我打电♥话♥给她吗
Do you call her? I mean...
还是你们打给她 我是说
You should come look at Hope while she's sleeping.
你真该来看看喜旺睡着的样子
She looks just like a little angel.
就是个小天使
Imagine something that cute
想象一下这么可爱的小娃
that could also work an espresso machine.
还会做咖啡
Okay, first of all, this Petra?
好了 首先 这个佩特拉
She's steaming milk, not splitting atoms.
只是会煮个牛奶 又不是分♥裂♥原子
Second of all...
其次
Jimmy...
吉米
I thought we were going to talk about big decisions
我以为作重要决定时
before we went and just... made them.
我们会先商量再决定的
You're right. You're right. That was a rash decision.
对 对 这个决定太草率了
We totally should've done pros and cons.
我们应该好好分♥析♥利弊的
Pros, they'll be great fathers.
利是 他们会是好父亲
Instead of a cousin, Hope will have a half-sister.
喜旺能有个同父异母妹妹 而不是表妹
And you won't have any stretch marks.
另外 你也不会长妊娠纹了
Wow, I've actually got pros.
我还真数得出来啊
This is fun when you have pros.
这感觉真好
Okay, what are the cons?
弊是什么
I got nothing.
我无话可说
Really?
真的吗
I won an argument with words?
我竟然赢了一场言语争论
It looks that way. Cool.
貌似是 好棒
Well, let's go and tell the guys the good news.
我们去跟他们宣布这个好消息吧
Um... no, you go ahead.
不 你先去吧
I... I don't feel so good.
我有点不舒服
Are you sick?
你病了吗
I don't know.
不知道
This whole thing just kind of makes my stomach hurt.
这件事搞得我肚子疼
You know what?
这样吧
I don't think I want to be the sperm donor.
我想我还是不捐精了
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 对
Look, I know how you feel.
我懂你的感受
Sometimes you can't explain or defend
有时候有些感受
why you feel a certain way about something,
说不明辩不清
but that doesn't mean you're not right.
但这不代表你就是错的
If this makes you feel weird,
如果你觉得不舒服
that's enough for me.
这理由对我来说就足够了
You win.
你赢了
Thank you.
谢谢
God, Jimmy, I'm sorry.
吉米 对不起
I mean, I really should have done the same thing
你说肚子疼的时候
when you said your stomach hurt.
我也该像你这么体贴的
It's okay.
没关系
At least we got a good story out of it.
至少我们从中有所收获嘛
And the only person I want to donate sperm to
我只想把精♥子♥捐给
is you.
你
That didn't sound as romantic out loud as it did in my head.
说出来就没有想象中那么浪漫了
I guess we should probably go tell Jordan and Elijah.
我们该去告诉乔丹和以利亚
I can't believe I have to deny people my sperm.
真不敢相信我要拒捐精♥子♥
I mean, there was a time I couldn't give this stuff away.
有段时间我都没法消耗
This is starting to get weird, isn't it?
有点怪异了 对吧
Yeah.
对
Yeah, it's getting weird. Let's get out of here.
越来越怪了 咱走吧
All right, but walk slow.
好 慢点走
The cucumber in my pants is starting to slip.
我裤子里塞的黄瓜要滑出来了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表