剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
Burt, calm her down.
伯特 你负责安抚情绪
You are gonna be okay.
不会有事的
You're worried that you won't come back from this?
你担心会永世不得翻身吗
I'm here to assure you
我向你们保证
that dog don't hunt!
不会这样的
What is he talking about?
他说啥呢
I don't know.
不知道
But it's very folksy and comforting.
但听着挺友好挺令人安慰
Without even really thinking about it we all sprang into action.
我们没有多想就行动起来了
Dad found someone who didn't mind using recycled water.
老爸找到了不介意喝循环水的家伙
Why are you recycling his pee?
你干嘛循环它的尿
You could just give him water from the tap.
从水龙头接水不就行了
We're settling an old score.
我这是秋后算账呢
Isn't that right, buddy?
是不是 兄弟
Damn it.
该死
Wacky Mexican pony, two; Burt, zero.
墨西哥怪马 两分 伯特 零分
With so many people in the house,
家里这么多人
we had to figure out creative ways
我们得想些花样
to be able to afford to feed everyone.
让大家都有饭吃
I hope everybody enjoys this.
希望大家喜欢
It's glowworm tetrazzini.
这是萤火虫意大利面
And if I cooked it right,
如果我烹饪得当
there should still be a little glow left.
应该还有残留的荧光
We let Rosa and her family
我们让罗莎一家
move into the survival bunker we weren't using
搬进了闲置的末日掩体
until they were back on their feet.
他们可以一直待到东山再起
It took a while,
虽然花了些时间
but Mom sold all the stuff she'd been stockpiling,
但老妈还是卖♥♥掉了全部囤货
and used the money to help Carlos buy back his ice cream truck.
并用这钱帮卡洛斯赎回了冰淇淋车
And before we knew it,
等我们回过神来
Rosa's family was back in business.
罗莎一家已经重新做起了生意
It turns out Mom did have us all prepared
事实证明老妈确实让我们
to deal with a disaster.
做好了应对灾难的准备
The disaster just turned out to be someone else's.
只不过灾难降临在了别人头上
I gotta say, Mom...
我得说 妈妈
maybe you're not as crazy as I thought.
你或许没我想的那么疯狂
Why, 'cause Rosa's crazier?
为啥 因为罗莎更疯狂吗
The world still didn't end, Jimmy.
世界还是没有毁灭 吉米
I'm not gonna start patting myself on the back
我可不会因为罗莎比我更蠢
'cause Rosa's a bigger idiot than I am.
就暗自庆幸
Sure, the world didn't end,
的确 世界没有毁灭
but when you thought it was going to,
但你以为世界要毁灭时
you didn't blow everything to have fun, like Rosa did.
没有像罗莎那样抛下一切 及时行乐
You made sure your family was protected.
而是确保了全家人的安全
That's pretty cool.
挺了不起的
That is pretty cool.
了不起哟
Hey, where's Maw Maw?
奶奶去哪儿了
I don't know.
不知道
She said she had something to do.
她说她有事情要做
If you ever voted for a president whose picture's on money,
如果你曾为钞票上的总统投过票
you might be an old person.
说明你可能已经老了
If the expiration date on your can of peaches has Roman numerals on it?
如果你吃的桃子罐头保质期是用罗马数字写的
You might be an old person.
说明你可能已经老了
You ever had a three-way with Lewis and Clark,
如果你跟路易斯和克拉克搞过3P
might be an old person.
说明你可能已经老了
If you throw away your change purse
如果你不再用零钱包
and start keeping your quarters in your elbow,
而是在袖管里放硬币
you might be an old person.
说明你可能已经老了
If you ever bought or sold a human being...
如果你曾经历过奴隶买♥♥卖♥♥
You might be an old person.
说明你可能已经老了
You might be an old person.
你可能已经老了
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表