剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表
so you've got a bodyguard.
可以给你们当保镖
Two, their pouch.
其次 人家有育儿袋
All the benefits of a fanny pack without looking like a dork.
现成的腰包不会显得你很二
Three, when they die,
再次 它们死后
their skin and a pogo stick
剥了皮再搞个弹簧高跷
make one hell of a costume.
袋鼠装也有了
Virginia, she's selling me on kangaroo.
维吉妮亚 她在向我推销袋鼠
She makes a good point.
说得挺在理
Oh, Barney.
是巴尼啊
Thought you said "Barry."
还以为你说的是巴里
Look, I know what I said earlier
我之前的确说
about maybe you being able to stay here,
你们可以住我这儿
but that's just not gonna work out now that I got a pet chimp.
但现在不行了 我养了只宠物猩猩
But I saw in a magazine you have seven bedrooms, though.
但杂♥志♥上说你有七间卧室
Yeah, it's a big house, but, uh,
房♥子是挺大 但是
the chimp takes up a lot of space,
猩猩占了很大空间
and I like to keep a few rooms available
而且我想预留几间房♥
just in case several people I care about show up.
以防有贵客来访
Well, sorry I can't help you out, bud,
抱歉帮不了你了 哥们儿
but I'll see you tomorrow at the show.
明天节目现场见吧
Zap you later.
回见
Barney's all out of Howdy's Bucks,
巴尼的毫迪代金券用完了
and in case you've forgotten,
而且别忘了
we're very poor, so...
我们贫困潦倒 所以...
That "so" means we're staying here.
所以我们就住这儿了
I call the bed.
床是我的
You two feel free to work around me.
你俩该干啥干啥 不用在意我
Just be prepared for some harsh yet constructive criticism.
不过我会给些逆耳忠言
Hey, guys,
各位
they just started serving breakfast downstairs.
楼下刚刚开始供应早餐
You might want to get down there quick
你们不赶紧下去
before they run out of Danish.
丹麦菜就要被抢光了
Jimmy and I will meet you down there
你们先去 我跟吉米
in 15 or 20 minutes after we get ready.
还需要15到20分钟
Alone.
单独
On our honeymoon.
在我们的蜜月期
Oh, I don't know.
算了吧
Don't want to miss the Danish.
我可不想错过丹麦菜
You're gonna want to stick around.
还是留下的好
I'm not leaving.
我不走
The news is on.
新闻开播了
I want to see what Lindsay Lohan did last night.
我想看林赛·罗韩昨晚又出什么幺蛾子了
I love that little piece of trash.
我喜欢这混丫头
In an attempt to appeal to Southern California's
为满足南加州
fastest growing demographic, single Latino women,
暴增的单身拉美女性
I would like to introduce our new hunky weatherman,
我要介绍一位新来的美男气象员
Sunny Reyes.
阳光先生
Thank you, Steve.
谢谢史蒂夫
As you can see, today's weather's gonna be...
大家看 今日的天气...
muy caliente.
热辣似火
Oh, my God, it's Ricardo.
哎呀妈啊 是里卡多
And tomorrow's weather is gonna be...
明天的天气...
Who cares?
管他呢
I live for today.
我活在当下
Let's dance!
舞起来吧
Our drain at home is clogged with the hair of a celebrity.
咱家下水道里堵的是名人的头发
From the man who brought you some of your favorite TV shows
他制♥作♥的电视节目深受观众喜爱
such as Strudel and Hyman,
比如《果馅饼与海曼》
Mr. Fuzzy Pants
《绒裤子先生》
and two unaired episodes of Mama's Family,
还有两集未播的《老妈一家》
please welcome
掌声欢迎
the director of Yo Zappa Do,
《赞普小哥》的导演
Stu Levine.
斯图·莱文
I say, "Yo Zappa,"
我说赞普
you say... Do!
你说 嘿
No. You don't say anything
不 在看到"笑"的提示前
until the light goes on that says "Laugh."
你们都保持安静
All right?
明白吗
Now, let's shoot this baby.
开录吧
I got to get out of here in time
我得及时收工
to take my pet kangaroo out for a jump.
带我的宠物袋鼠出去跳一跳
Ooh, look, it's Trevor.
看 是特雷弗
Hey, Trevor!
特雷弗
We're here! Thanks for the seats.
这儿呢 谢谢你的票
Please, ma'am, I don't come to your work
请在自己的小隔间坐好 太太
and bother you in your tiny little cubicle.
大家各忙各的 互不打扰
Did you hear that?
听到了吗
He thinks I work in a cubicle.
他以为我是白领丽人
Look at you, Cici.
你看你 茜茜
How are you gonna get cleaned up in time?
你要怎么按时洗白白啊
Yo Zappa Do! Yo Zappa Do!
赞普小哥 赞普小哥
Hurry up and help us. We need you.
火速前来 解难献策
Yo, yo, yo, here I am
哟哟 切克闹
to get you out of another jam.
小哥来到困难逃
She made a doggone mess.
看她弄得一团糟
Are you gonna be a good girl and clean up your face?
你是乖乖把脸擦干净
Or am I gonna have to zappa do this place?
还是等我施展魔力
I said,
我说了
Are you gonna be a good girl and clean up your face?
你是乖乖把脸擦干净
Or am I gonna have to zappa do this place?
还是等我施展魔力
Not again.
饶了我吧
Come on, kid, that's your cue.
孩子 该你了
Give him the raspberry.
冲他吐舌头
Drew Barrymore could have done this drunk at your age.
范冰冰像你这么大喝醉了都能演
Who just did that?
刚刚那声谁发的
It was her.
是她
Are you gonna be a good girl and clean up your face?
你是乖乖把脸擦干净
Or am I gonna have to zappa do this place?
还是等我施展魔力
I can't believe it.
不敢相信
Hope's gonna be a star.
喜旺要成名了
I'm sorry. I know this is not the honeymoon you pictured.
对不起 我知道没达到你的预期
No, no, it's way better.
不会 比预期的还好
Plus, I-I'm kind of glad
另外 我挺高兴
we didn't end up drinking each other's blood.
我们没有继续扮吸血鬼
Wait, is the show over?
慢着 这就结束了吗
I think he's gonna clean Cici's face, but he's not.
我以为他会把茜茜的脸擦干净呢
I think it's two part,
可能是分两部
you have to watch next week and see what happens.
你得下周继续收看了解结果
You mean like to be continued?
你的意思是未完待续吗
Do they still do those?
这年头还兴这个吗
剧集 | 家有喜旺(2010) | 导航列表